•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Event:

Sandhya Mridul made an appearance with her choreographer Javed at the 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa dandiya' organized at Kora Kendra, Borivali. She danced to popular Hindi film songs to traditional Gujarati Garbha with equal style... when quizzed Sandhya about Dandiya - Navratri she said, After participating in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, I discovered I could dance and was enjoying every bit, what better way to express it, yahaan asli maza hota hai dance karne ka, itni audiences ke samne perform karne ka mazaa hi kuch aur hai, she signed off. She also seeked the blessings of the Godess at the Mandir

link:

Edited by Mrs. SIR - 16 years ago
thankk yoouu the picz r funny πŸ˜›
sandhya n javed looked like a real couple 😳 t4s πŸ˜›
Wow! sexy sari!! Go Sandhya!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Sandhya-Javed share a sizzling chemistry it looks as if they r really a couple in real life.

Thanks 4 d lovely article & pics.

Shruti
thanks for the pics. sandhya and javed look good together. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Woww Sandhya is really looking Glamourous in Saree πŸ˜› πŸ˜› ..she actually enjoys her dancing and its quite evident from her pictures 😳

Thanks for Sharing 😳
Originally posted by i5hy

sandhya n javed looked like a real couple 😳 t4s πŸ˜›

so true....even I were telling to someone like they may tie the knot after balliye...their chemistry is awesomeπŸ˜›
Oh man! ... the chemistry between these two is OOZING!!!! ... Sandhya and Javed look soo great together!!! ... and the comfort level between them is visible.

I hope they get together in real life. Javed seems to be sweet and seems to love Sandhya's free-spirited personality

Thanks a lot for the pictures .. it made my day!
pics are great....but she really needs to close her mouth little bit while dancing.
looks like really Makhiya Ghar Basaa Le πŸ˜›