Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luviqbal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
thanks alot guys i'll continue tomorrow.
lve Aafreen
luviqbal thumbnail

Part 10

Angad's race day.....
Kripa: Is it always so loud:
the engines were roaring unable to hear well

Angad: come on (he led her around the exterior of the half mile track and inside the inner field where cars where parked,surrounded by men in jeans and overalls.)

Kripa: well where would i be seated?

Angad: there with my father pointing to his father.

Kripa met Angad's racing friends and she had a nice time knowing everyone and most of all she came all the way to cheer for him.

Kripa: how do you manage not to go deaf?

Angad: here take thid, he gave her ear plugs so it could protect her ears.

Dilip: you can sit with me Kripa Beta,

Kripa: thank you uncle,

Angad: i need a token,

Kripa : a token?

Angad: something of yours that would bring me luck.

Kripa: Gee, i don't know what i've got.

she fumbeled for some item and settled for a scarf she was wearing it was pretty expensive looking.

Kripa: is this okay?
Angad grinned and wrapped it around his upper arm into a band, letting the tails flutter.

he took her by the shoulders and planted a kiss on her cheek,

Angad: for better luck!, See you in the winner's circle.

the noise wasn't as loud in the grandstands, which were already crowded with onlookers.

Kripa: I didn't think so many people were into racing.

Dilip:yea i know its a whole different culture.

Kripa: Aunty didn't come?

Dilip: Naina is still mad because hes racing. It takes her half a season to get over it. I like to come because its good to see Angad doing something he loves and doing it well.

Kripa: does he win alot?

Dilip: oh hes got a whole bookcasefull of trophies at his place. didn't he show them to you.

Kripa: not not yet.

Dilip: well he never brags.

Kripa: well, i'm happy you support him. i know it means a lot to him.

Dilip: He's my son. I love him.

the racing began,and Angad's father explained the top finishers from each heat became the competetors in the final level of the night.

the cars were beginning to accelerate around the track in anticipitation of the green go-ahead flag.

Kripa: this is it.

Angad's red beaut roared away and the race was getting intense. it didn't take long for Angad to over take the car infront of him. and he crossed the fininsh.

Kripa: whooo he made that look easy.

Dilip: yeah he does that.

so now it was on to the next level and this was going to be a next step towards the final race,
Angad maneuvered quickly behind and the lead car , hugging its back bumper , he slices through the air and cuts down the car and oveertakes it. so the driver behind them gets blinded by Angad's exhaust.

Kripa watched wide eyed, as the cars rounded the final turn and roared down the stretch. At seemingly when Angad gunned his accelerated and flung his car around his oppnent, crossing the fininsh line just a bumper ahead. the fans went wild.

Kripa screamed: HE WON !!!!!

Dilip: lets got to the winner's circle.

Kripa : Good driving, way to go!!!! she screamed from a far.
he instantly noticed her from the crownd and she through her self into his arms and kissed him.

Kripa : I'm impressed!!!

Angad: Take this trophy this is yours.

Kripa: i can't keep this you won it!!

Angad: sure you can, he unwrapped her scarf from his arm. looped it around the back of her neck and pulled he against him
Angad: you brought me luck.

Kripa: you didn;t need me or my token tonight,

Angad: he looked into her eyes and for a moment the noise of the crowd faded he said : your wrong Kripa, I need you more than you'll ever know

Her heart stammered crazily.

hope you like it guys,
next Kripa's radiation results

Love Aafreen

Edited by luviqbal - 18 years ago
luviqbal thumbnail
anyone online?

love Aafreen
icchya_23 thumbnail
pls continue
god its damn good
i m loving it!!!i m loving it!!!i m loving it!!!
urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Unka health normal kara do... kuch miracle viracle leke ao... poor sould, kahie bhi jaya suffer kar rahe hai 😕
luviqbal thumbnail

thanks alot guys, 

Part 11

Kripa's mom: Come today i'll take you out to eat something special.

Kripa: oh mom, its okay i don't think i have much of an appetite and i guess the radiation have affected my taste buds

Kripa: by the way mom i want to tell you something i mean i think i like someone,

Kripa's mom: WOW! hmmm and whos is Mr. Lucky?

Kripa: Angad, but he has a disease like me the only difference is that its been with him all his life and he is suffering form CF a lung disease and beiing with him has really healed me of my disease too.

Kripa's mom: Beta i don't think you should be with a guy with a disease.

Kripa: OH MOM!!! how can you say that especially when i have a disease, mom hes exactly like me.

Mom: Beta i know but....

Kripa cuts off: no mom i like him and you have to know that something is growin inside of my head, hate this radiation, it makes me sooo scared. and thats where angad comes in, he makes me happy and he knows what it is to feel abnormal.

Mom: then i won't hassle about him. because i want to see you happy.

Mom: happy Birthday Kripa!!!!!! heres somthing from your dad and me.

Kripa opened it in curiosity and she saw travel brochures

Kripa: okay i need explaination.

Dad: well, we wanted to take you out for a vacation and you can any destination you want.

Kripa didn't want to go as it was going to take her away from Angad. and she didn't really know what it was that pulled her towards him.

Kripa: dad,i'm havedeall with my own life now and idon't think now is the right time for me to go, i'm at a very tender spot of my life now and i think it would be really great to just saty here and wait for myself to feel better, once i feel better we can celebrate my health in Canada or even Mauritius.

Dad: are you sure honey?

Kripa:yes dad, I'm positive.

Angad took her to a tiny indian rest. in his neighbourhood, the food was delicious and the boooths were encircled by red curtains, so they could be in privacy.

Kripa: are you sure you feel up to eating out?

Angad: I'm doing better, I'm on anti biotics and my respiratory threapist has been keeping close watch on me. i'm going to be fine.

Kripa: i'm not sure i believe you.

ANGAD: do you want me to proove it?

Kripa: right here in the restaurant?

Angad: the curtains are closed. we're alone.

Kripa: how can you?

he reached into his pocket and pulled out a red baloon.
angad: want to watch me blow this up?

Kripa: are you kidding ?

Angad: do i look like i'm kidding?
he took the baloon and gave a few puffs. it swelled, but kripa could see the effort it was costing him.

then he handed it over to her.

Angad: told you i could it.

gold lettering on the baloon spelled out HAPPY BIRHTDAY, KRIPA.
Kripa: you could have just bought me a card.

Angad smilling: i made it in my uncle's print shop. are you impressed?

Kripa:totally (she tied the baloon to the strap of her purse)

Angad(kept his hand on hers): i have something special for you after dinner.

they had an amazing dinner with lots of laughs and Kripa forgot about everything even her disease and her radiiation results.

Angad took her to his aprtment, it was small but it was very cosy,

Angad: my roomates out so we have the time to ourselves, come i have setted up something at the roof for us.

Kripa: hey!!!!!! (looking toward the end corner of his apartment) Is that your room?

Angad: yes but forget it its really messy!!

Kripa: oh come on it can't be more messier than mine please take me.

Angad forcefully took her and as they entered her room,

Kripa was shocked, it was like any ordinary room, but it had a cabinet right infront that was filled with medicine bottles and pills and tablets.

Angad( grinnning): welwelcome to my room, these medicines keep me alive actually.

Kripa didn't want to show him her pity so she asked him: if you didn't want me to see this you could have hidden these bottles?

Angad: well my mother told me if i really care about you really care, then i should give you the whole picture not only the fun stuff.

Kripa: well i'm glad you showed me.well you met me in the hospital and you know even i'm sick so i don't think there would be anyreason for you to hide.

Angad: Kripa i don't think of you as sick, its possible for you to get well but not for me.

Kripa knew the truth was bitter.

Kripa: but why did you pick this night to tell me all this.

Angad's gaze never left her face: Because I"M in love with you, Kripa. and before we go any further i want to know how you feel about me.

to be continued
hope you guys like it
Love Aafreen

Edited by luviqbal - 18 years ago
Decent Ayesha thumbnail
Aafreen i loved it i loved it i loved it i loved it a lot dear please continue it i cant wait anymore !!!! 👏 Edited by Decent Ayesha - 18 years ago
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
👏 I love it..it is awesome. Plz continue...
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
First of all,

That's a very intresting topic, Keep it up.. Your fan fic is gr8.. My question is : Are Kripa and Angad going to die? If so, then good job...
luviqbal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thugette_4life

I just caught up with ur fan fic...it's really good!...ahaha..i've read a book and this fan fic sounds exactly like it...it was by Lurlene McDaniel...I love her books...it was also called Till Death Do Us Apart....have you read it?...if yes...did u read the sequel to it? 😊..........can't wait to read more...do continue!

oh god i so wanted sumone to read the story, i have read it its for better or worse, forever. i love lurlene mcdaniel i,love all her books,

i even read other books i would relly get back to you, i thought andgad and kripa really match and go good with this story thts why i decided to keep this fanfic.