Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Decent Ayesha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Aafreen its reallly extremely awesome ILOVED IT A LOT!!!!! REALLY ITS DASHING!!!!
shezibaby thumbnail
]hey it was awsum...i loved it..!!! plz continue..!!!
meki64 thumbnail
thx that s great

meki
luviqbal thumbnail

Part 5

angad: hey angel how are you?

Kripa was sad as to her news and she wasn't in a mood to laugh,

Angad:Oh well not good news for you is it?
Kripa: my radiation treatment starts next week for sixweeks and i hate it i feel so alienated.

changing the topic Angad: hey tht booque is beautiful it looks so puny infront my rose.

Kripa : thanks for the rose it really meant alot!
Angad: well now i have a rival i guess.... smiling naughtyly.

Kripa:well thanks to my radiation i can kiss my singing and other activities good bye.

Angad: I brought you a present. from behind his back he pulled a large red baloon with a hand drawn smiley face on it and tied with a long yellow ribbon,
Angad: for people with CF Lund disease every air is precious to breathe and i blew this baloon by myself with my precious breathe, isin't it amazing!!

Kripa: Aww you didn't have to do this, really!!

Angad: hey your worth it, my number is in the baloon and you can call me if you wanted.

Kripa's heart went to him but she didn't know what was holding her behind.

leaving he said: take care of yourself.

hope you guys like it
lovew Aafreen

Edited by luviqbal - 18 years ago
vs21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!! that part was sooo cute!!! plz continue!! ur doin great!!
luviqbal thumbnail

thanks for the good review guys

Part 6

Harshini: A BRAIN TUMOUR !!!
harshini couldn't believe what she heard from Kripa, harshini started crying as kripa was her only friend,

Kripa: I'll be okay some pills and some radiation and i'm all ready to remove it then...she cried a little.

but this was hard to imagine that Kripa was going throuhg a problem and she had to tell harshini not to cry by comforting while it should have been the other way around.

Harsini: its not fair! you didn't do anything mean to antbody then why this punishment to you?

Kripa: whats being mean got to do with any thing?

Harshini: well there are tons of bad people in the world. their the ones who should get brain tumours.

Kripa: Harshu,life doesn't wrk that way. i'm proof that bad things can hapen to anybody. acha listen can you do me a favour,

Harshini: anything
Kripa: don't tell this to anyone, abt me. this is just bet ween you and me and i know how other people treat diseased people. i don't want pity and all.

Harshini: okay, whats that? (looking at the baloon Angad gave her)

Kripa : oh yes that was!!! givin to me by tht guy who was sick who kept staring at me remeber? hes reall sweet he keeps flirting but is a complete ladys man.

Harshini: ooooooh ! wow thts real sweet of him. does he know about your condition?

Kripa: yes actually he was the one who helped me heal psychologically wiiht it. and i'm not alone even he has a terrible disease but hes soo casual abt it and tht does not control him at all.

Harshini (crying): i love you and i won't loose you (hugged her tight)

Dr. Kiran(her radiation oncoligist): Good morning how are you feeling? ,she was as cheerful, with a 100 whatt smile.

Kripa thinking: how would i be if i knew there was a green light passing through my head and that would have side effects like loosing appetite and a little bit of hair?

Kripa: i'm good just a little nervous!!

Doc: oh don't worry its all going to bedone in a jiffy and you want feel a thing.

Kripa's radiation was a sicess but she still couldn't digest that she went throuhg it and came back alive.

she went outside and was going to her car to go home when suddely a red convertable came her way,

Angad:Want a ride? hop in

Kripa: What are yo dong here?

Angad: when you didn't call me, I decided to come see you.

Kripa: i had my first treatment?
Angad: I know come on hop in , we can grab some soda.

she climbed into the car while the leather seat felt smooth against her skin,
Angad: i saw a coffee shop while i was waiting for you to come out, can we go there and have a drink?

Kripa: she nodded

they went in and grabbed a seat.
Angad: you look Beautiful

Kripa : you came all the way to tell me that?

Angad: I came because I wanted to see you again, Because i HAD to see you again.

please tell me if i should continue
love aafreen

dishachoudary thumbnail
WOW AFREEN OMG......PLZ CONTINUE YA......
luviqbal thumbnail
thanks alot disha.. your the sweetest
love you too much
Aafreen
Ayesha please read.
Decent Ayesha thumbnail
please please please Aafreen continue yaar "YEH DIL MAANGE MORE" šŸ˜ƒ
luviqbal thumbnail

thanks alot

Part 7

Angad's fowardness made Kripa a little uncomfortable.but she couldn't pretend that his presence didn't mean anything to her.

Kripa:did you ever have radiations? changiong the topic.

Angad: No, but i've had more than my share of medical treatments.

Kripa: I thought i would handle it better than i did.

She told him abt all her fears and once they started comming out, sh couldn't stop them. she told him how alienated she felt, she spilled out everything and he was sooo patiently and carefully listening, when she finished and her eyes had filled with tears, he took a paper napkin and dabbed her cheeks tenderly.

Angad: wow you had a lot on your mind

she blew her nose and said: thanks for letting me dumping it on you.

Angad: no thanks necessary, We are commarades of medical history.

Kripa: how have you done it all these years?

Angad: i keep hoping there would be a medical breakthrough or a miracle for a cure to my disease, unil then i take it minut by minute and i live my life.Because while you have to respect your disease, you can't let it control you. if you do, it robs you of what's good about life.

he reached across the table and took her hand. and said :there's alot good in life.

she felt her hear skip a beat
Kripa: are you flirting with me again?

Angad: Absolutely.
she smiled and this time she didn't push him away.

tell if you guys like it
Love Aafreen

to be continued