Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luviqbal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

thanks alot guys...

Part 12

Kripa's heart pounded and her mouth went dry. Angad loved her. other boys had whispered those words to her, but always ina joke, but Angad said " I love you" in the cool light of reason.

Kripa: I don't know what to say.

Angad: tell me how you feel (holding her hands)

Kripa: I feel like I need to sit down.

Angad searched her face: Come to the roof with me. I've got soemething special up there for you.

they rode an elevator to the top floor, then trudged up a stairwell, their footfalls echoing behind them. Kripa's head spun with the bombshell Angad had delivered. he loved her. how did she feel? she knew she cared about him . but love? she wasn't sure.

he led her out onto the flat backtopped roof above the city. up there the air was cooler and the sound of the streets muffled. In the centre of the roof were two stools resting opposite each other and on aprils chair were the baloons with her names engraved.

Kripa: you did all this for me? you didn't blow up those baloons did you?

Angad: My uncle has a helium tank, but thanks for thinking i could.

Kripa: everythings perfect Angad, thankd you.

Angad: how can you say that? you haven't opened your gift yet.

she fingered the small box: you went to so much trouble.

Angad: you're worth it.

with trembling fingers she tore off the paper and lifted a the lid of the gold box. Inside on soft white cotton, lay a gold chain and a heart shaped pendent- or rather a half of a heart the edges were jaggered , as if the goldsmith had snapped it in two. her name was engraved on the broken piece, the "i" in "Kripa" dotted with a diamond chip.

pulling his chair next to hers, Angad fished his key chain from his pocket.
Angad: here's the other half,

on the chain, along with keys to his car, apartment and garage, she saw the second half of the pendent, engraved with his name. slowly he slid the two pieces together so they fit neatly to form a complete golden heart.

Angad: now its perfect, two halves equal one heart. thats how i feel about us. I was just half a person until you came along.

too moved to speak, afraid her voice would break, Kripa stared at the glittering jewelry. she had no words to tell Angad how much his gesture meant. he'd made her feel more special than any person had ever made her feel.
angad took the chain and drew it around her neck, and clasped it firmly in place

Angad: It looks just right on you.

she put her arms around his neck and burried her face in the hollow of his throat. the beat of her heart accelerated and she knew that her next words would forever shape the course of their relationship. she knew that if she would say them she must mean them.

Kripa made the courage: Down stairs you asked me how i felt about you. i can tell you now. not because you've given me the sweetest , nicest gift i've ever recieved but because i've been thinking about it for a long time.

Kripa: i love you , Angad. i never expected to, i never wanted to but i do.

his arms tightened around he, and she felt his warm breath on her neck.

Angad: my feeling for you are set in stone. they could never change. i'm just trying to let you know that i love you.
then he sweeped her into her arms and kissed her with an intensity that laeft her breathless.

guys tell me if you like it.
Love AAfreen

Edited by luviqbal - 18 years ago
Decent Ayesha thumbnail
oh God Aafreen i m going breathless here! pleeeez yaar thora hamaarey dil kaa khayaal rakha karo.Pyaar ki itnee intensity i cant control myself yaar please anyone get the doc for me or Aafreen dear pls continue it now!!! 😃
luviqbal thumbnail
thanks ayesha dear your a sweetheart. it gives me lot if encouragement. by the way where are others .....
love
Aafreen
simplyconfused thumbnail
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just read it and it is awsome....i was crying at some parts 😭 .....you have to continue soon!!
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awwww Aafreen,
Just read the whole thing now. I loved it. Sorry for not reading earlier. It's such a touching story. Now I can't wait to go to Barnes & Noble to grab this book. I am loving it.
Please continue soon. 😳
stonex thumbnail
very very nice
thanks alot
huts read the whole thing till know'
just awesome
~Angel~ thumbnail
hey i've read the story before
till death do us part
in english 😕
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Angel~

hey i've read the story before
till death do us part
in english 😕

ria, she said na in her first post
Inspired by the novel As long as we both shall live by Lurlene McDaniel.(I love her)
~Angel~ thumbnail
ya the
the book tittle was " till death do us prt"
by lurlene mcdaniel
~Angel~ thumbnail
but ur writing skills were very good
the story is even more better then in the book
its really goood
plz cont soon