Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luviqbal thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Continuation of part 7

Angad: see, all i want is a chance with you to go out with me, just once, and get to know me, after that if you tell me to get lost, i'll do it.

Kripa took a deep breadth: fine i will go out with you just this once..

Angad raised his fist in the air and said: Yess!!!!!

Kripa(laughing): I'm not that big a deal.

Angad: yes you are (with a grin)to me youre a reallt big deal.

Kripa smiled. for the first time in days, she was looking foward to something.

Edited by luviqbal - 18 years ago
Selina thumbnail
Plz cont fasssssssssst. Love it so far. 👏
luviqbal thumbnail

Part 8

A and K?s first date?.
Kripa: what are we doing today?

Angad: well I would like to show you my world?

Kripa: what part of your world do you want me to see?

Angad: everything, where I work and where I live, oh did I mention my family are expecting us.

Kripa: no you didn?t
Kripa wasn?t prepared to meet his parents and thought it would be too fast,

Angad : oh don?t worry my mom?s a good cook and she will impress you?

Kripa: what are your family expecting ?

Angad: an angel.

Kripa: well they are in for a rude awakening then.
_____
Angad?s apartment;
Angad was into racing and it was his passion thought he did have a lung disease it never stopped him. They entered his workshop which was in his garage

Kripa: oh wow tht red convertible is a real beauty,
Angad: oh YES !! I?m taking it to racing this Friday and I think we both would be glad to see you cheering for us, would you come,
Kripa: well if I come will you win,

Angad : if you come, I?ve already won!!

Kripa couldn?t resist his charms?.they had the most memorable moment of their lives and he made Kripa laugh and made her forget about everything even with her disease.

Angad: my parents have lived here for their entire lives and my dad brought my mom here on their wedding day.

Dilip: hey we were expecting you. Welcome !!! welcome !!! ladies they have arrived!!

Angad had 2 sisters Mishty and Aaliyaa his mother and them came along down through the stairs.

Naina(mother): Oh wel!! Let me take a good look at you!! (holding her two hands).
Ummmm Angad you weren?t lying she is indeed very beautiful.

Kripa instantly blushed and seeing her even Angad was happy.

Kripa: Naina Aunty sumthing smells real good!!!

Naina : that would be my menu for today, come lets enjoy dinner.

The conversation flowed like water everyone was comfortable and kripa was the happiest and never felt such warmth in one family..
Mishty: Bhaiya are you racing on Friday?

Anagad: ofcourse darling sis and you have to come, I?ve invited Kripa too.

Naina : what you are racing!!!

Angad: oh ma please don?t start now!!

Naina: why shudn?t I. you know those fumes aren?t good for you. They can damage your health.

Angad: Oh ma! We have guests over and I don?t think we should argue now.

Naina: oh tehn when can I ? when your in hospital?

Dilip: oh leave the boy alone dear.

Naina : you don?t approve of this either then why to pretend ?

Angad: I?m leaving (pushing his plate behind in anger)

Kripa: Ummm thanks for a nice dinner. It was delicious.

Dilip. And thank you for comming. Sorry it got deteriorated.

Naina: yes you?re a lovely girl, now you try to talk some sense into angad please.

Kripa moved towards the exit of the house and she saw Angad walking so far away.
She called out: Wait Angad!!!!

Angad stopped that minute.
Kripa: what do you think your doing? You were going to leave me there weren?t you?

Angad: ?m sorry. I just go nuts when they start on my racing like that.

Kripa: well they have a point, you know, youhave a disease that seriously affescts your breathing.
He grabbed her shoulders and his eyes fierce with determination: but this is MY life! It belongs to me, Angad Khanna , you of all the people should understand that.

And suddenly, she did understand it. Racing cars was something he could control and his disease was something he couldn?t. tears filled her eyes.

Angad pulled her to him, crushing her against his chest. He put his finger beneath her chin. Their lips met and he kissed her longingly,
Angad: I?m sorry Kripa . Please give me another chance.

icchya_23 thumbnail
wow
amazing
plz continue...n never stop wow
luviqbal thumbnail

Part 9

the feel of Angad's lips against hers left Kripa breathless. his impassiooned plea shocked her. She hadn't anticipated feeling such a strong emotional reaction to him,
Kripa: i'm not going to desert you just because you ran off and left me stranded with your parents.

Angad: I sisn't mean to leave you alone in there but i had no idea mom was going to react like that especially infront of my guests.

Kripa: Parents don't need excuses.

Angad: thanks for understanding. Sorry if your dinner got ruined.

Kripa: its okay. whoneeds the extra calories.

he brushd his hand along her cheek, causing a tingle to shoot up her spine.

Angad: I never had a girl like you in my life, I don't want you to go away.

they started walking along the side walk and Angad led her into a small cafe.
they sat at the corner and odered 2 coffees.

he held his habd lightly, rubbing his thumb across her knuckles.
ANgad: can you hear me out if i tell you something,

Kripa: ofcourse, i can.

Angad:i've always been sick, kripa. i was born with cysti fibrosis (CF). i will die with it, when a person's sick, especially with a desease thats never going to go away, he learns some tough lessons. he learns that other kids always treat him differently. sometimes they even call names, make fun of him.

Kripa: you were teased because you have CF.

Angad:yeah. kids can be that way, you know. if they don't understand, if thy're afraid, they shun you. School was also tough for me i was in and out of the hospital so much that i coughed and smelled like medicine. i cudn't play sports and i was skinny, and nobody wanted to be my friend.

Kripa then remembered that day when angad was staring at him her first reaction was he must be sick and she said ven she treated him that way.

Angad: do you think what cruelest thing about being sick? while you body is tied up with sickness, your mind and feelings aren't. you sttill want all the same things that regular peple want, you want to be liked, you want to be invited by friends , you want a girl to like you. always in my life i wanted to date a girl and want to go out with her, but look at me i'm still 21 and i've never had a girl say " I LOVE YOU".

Kripa didn't know what to say his pain was real.
Kripa : i am sorry for every mean word said to you. i'm sorry for every girl who hurt you and rejected you.

Angad:this isin't a pity party. honestly the last thing i want is for you to feel sorry for me Kripa,
I can't help the way i feel about you, I wanted to date you the first time i layed my eyes on you. but i also thought getting to date a girl like you for me is a longshot. So everything we've done so far is beyond my expectations.
I knew i was taking a chance of you blowing me off but i had to try.I wanted to see you as much as you'd let me and bieng here today with you has been terrific.

Every word Kripa said made her heart beat faster and the more he said the more she wanted to hold him.

Kripa: I do know what it is like to be sick Angad, i didn't have to deal it for life like you but i have to live with it now. \believe me, it isin't any easier when it happens to you after you've grown up and lived a 'normal life'.

Kripa: but its my problem, the doctor marked me up with blue pens and everday i got to this room they shut the door and shoot me full of radiation.Not very romantic is it?

Angad: they only zap the tumor.

Kripa: so what? i'm still different. and as you know difference isin't always appreciated.

Angad holding her hand:If you will let me ,i'll do everything possible to make you happy again.

Kripa: happy! its been a long time since i've been happy.

Angad: let me try. all i want is a chance, Kripa.Is that too much to ask.

tell me if you like it guys,

Next:Angad's racing where Kripa comes to cheer him.

Love Aafreen

simi1295 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ekta18

i liked it...please continue soon... 😊

--- i agree with you.. keep it up
luviqbal thumbnail
thanks guys, where are all the others,
see i haven't writtne a story before, sorry if some of you don't like it i can change the story if you want,
love Aafreen
luviqbal thumbnail
is anyone there????
Ayesha Disha i need you to read it too.
Iqbal Ki Diwani thumbnail
Eeey Aafreen..
it is amazing.... 😉
PLZ CONTINUE
I can't wait..plzz hurry uppppp!👏

Luv Yeah Angad...
Decent Ayesha thumbnail
Aafreen i must say u always touch the strings of my heart plzz continue otherwise i"ll beat u a lot and come to msn now i love u and plz continue this fanfic now!!! 😉