Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Part: 6

Angad dressed up in his dressy trousers and multi-colored checks on white background polo T-shirt with red collar. He checked himself once again and satisfied. He laughed once and talked himself "Arey, Angad, the great! Why are you so excited? This is Prithvi and Kripa's engagement party. Not yours. And Kripa is not your fiance but Prithvi's."

He felt sad "Chalo, kiski bhi ho Kripa ko dekhney ka mouka toh milti haina. I'm happy for that. I liked her. Ooh! Wait a minute. Don't turn this 'like' into 'love'. You will be in trouble!!! LIKE and LOVE kitna faraq raha donon mein??" he laughed himself loudly and rubbed his heart dramatically "What can I do to this heart? It's jumping to think about Kripa!!"

He once again checked and stopped at the door before stepping out of his room. He walked to his album collections and went through them quickly and picked one album and thought in mind "Nahin, wo gana gaoonga ki Kripa jindagi bhar yaad rakheygi!!" and decided about a song and walked out with smile "As if someone is going to ask me to sing a song for her!! What if no one care about my song? Koyi baat nahin, I only offer as a gift to her" he satisfied with his thoughts and walked into the living room.

Naina in blue Banaras sari, Anittah in grey and light pink strap parallels, Dilip in his beige suit, Devyani in white Bengal cotton sari, are waiting for him for half an hour. He shrug his shoulders when everyone turned at him Kya hai? Why are you all looking at me like that?".

They all teased him "Hum soch rahey they ki tumhara shadi par kitna time logaogey?" Angad blushed first time in front of them. Naina and Devyani exchanged looks and shook head "Waqt agaya hai".

Khannas left for the party together. By the time they went Bose apartments' club house, it is filled with many guests. Damini invited all her colleagues. She received Khannas and took inside to show the prospective bride and groom.

Kripa is looking gorgeous in pink and light blue ghagra with full zardousi work and matching jewelry. Her hair is tied up in bun with curls hanging all around. Prithvi wore matching pink jacket and light sky blue trousers and looking handsome.

They all congratulated them. Angad and Dilip shook hands with Prithvi. Naina and Devyani kissed Kripa's forehead and blessed. Anittah hugged Kripa and greeted. Naina, Devyani and Dilip went to greet Sharma family. Some of Khanna industries greeted their boss and his family. Anittah stood besides Kripa for moral support. Aaliyah came and met her and hugged "Tum abb ayi ho? Subhah hi ana tha, tum kaisi friend ho?" Kripa warned them from arguing.

"Bhaiyya! She is Aaliyah. Prithvi's younger sister. She is dong her MBA. School mein humsey theen saal senior thi. But still we three are best friends." Anittah excitedly introduced.

Angad shook his head "We already met in our house. How are you?"

Aaliyah wore blue parallel with work and one side shoulder strap other side regular sleeve blouse. Her hair is left loose with curls at the end. She held her hand to shake with Angad's. She is happy that Angad remembered and recognized her. Angad shook her hand and Aaliyah gave sharp looks at him. Angad felt conscious as taking his hand back "Yeh ladki kuch fast lagti hai!!"

His eyes went onto Kripa who is shyly laughing for something that Prithvi whispered in her ear. Angad felt jealous "what would I have done if I were there in his place!!" a thought came in his mind.

Misthy came meanwhile from behind patting Angad's back and wished Kripa, Prithvi and everyone else. "Hi, Angad! glad to see you here. We never got to see you in our company parties so far."

She took Angad from there and Angad noticed Aaliyah's jealousy expression. He smiled in his mind. All Misthy's assistants and other colleagues praised her attire "Misthy! You are gorgeous in this black sari. So typical Indian attire!! Tum bhi jaldi engagement karlo and give us a big party." She smiled for all their comments and took Angad to a corner.

They heard different comments from their young ladies praising Angad's charm.
Misthy smiled at Angad. She took some cold drinks for both "Kahin pey bhi jaao tumhara tareef hi sunney ko padraha hai aaj kal. Pura office mein sab ladkiyan tum par fida hai. Aaj saari lunch per tumhara hi baat huvi thi. Chunlo kissi ek ko." Misthy teased Angad and Angad reciprocated with pride.

"Sab ladkiyan hum par fida hai aur hum kissi aur per." He looked longingly at Kripa. "Khaash uski nazar mujh per hota!" Angad whispered. Misthy made big eyes "Kiski?"

"Kripa ki!" Angad said as he is in trance in admiring Kripa's beauty.

Misthy surprised to look at his way and changed her looks to him. She recovered herself quickly and thought of distracting him looked at the prospective couple "Kitna sundar Jodi haina? Both are looking gorgeous. Damini ma'm toh cloud 9 pe hai. Sharma sir also proud of his damaad."

Damini approached them to greet them "Hi, Misthy! Thanks for coming. Tum bhi jaldi news dedo. Kab tak tadpaogi Shabbir ko?" Misthy smiled and blushed. Angad wondered if Misthy is having affair with someone. Damini turned to him "Angad! Abb Naina ji ko bhi tumhara shadi ka phikar horahi hai. Jaldi sey achisi ladki ko pasand karlo. Kab tak ladkiyon ko intezaar mein rakhogay?"

Somehow he is not appreciating Damini's over friendliness but mumbled with a smile on face.

He laughed sipping his juice "Kripa jaisi koyi miley toh karletey!!"
Misthy heard and shocked but Damini missed it as someone distracted her at the same time.

"Kya ho raha hai, Angad? Are you in senses?" Misthy warned after Damini left. Angad chuckled "I somehow hate this woman" he whispered in her ears. "Mere baat chodo. Tumhara yeh shabbir ka chakkar hai?" Misthy blushed "We are in serious relationship. Shabbir is ready to marry and I'm waiting for another month. Most probably next month I'll fix the date." Angad congratulated her.

Misthy chuckled and looked at Aaliyah "Lagta hai Aaliyah is developing feelings for you. See, kaisi tumhara taraf dekh rahi hai. Think about her, acha rista hai. She is MBA and beautiful." Angad turned that side but his eyes fell on Kripa. Kripa also met her eyes as if he called her. She felt conscious and turned to Prithvi.

Angad sighed "Ussey jada wo ladki mujhey achi lagti hai" he whispered in Misthy's ears showing Kripa. Misthy slapped him on hand "Don't, she is already taken."
Angad continued without turning his stares from Kripa "wo Prithvi mein kya dekhi thi? Mein kuch kami nahin hoon" Misthy shocked for his thoughts but recovered from her shock "Tum nahin, tumhara Luck kum tha. Wo Prithvi ko tumsey pehley mili thi. You are late."

"Late' is better than 'never'. Angad is getting jealous when Prithvi whispered again in Kripa's ear and Kripa blushed. "She should be mine!!!" he firmly thought in his mind.

Prithvi took a mic and announced about Kripa's singing despite of Kripa's warning with shy. Prithvi gave her the mic and stood aside tucking his hands into his trouser pockets. Kripa started singing and blushing with Prithvi's longing looks. Some men joined her with instrumental music.

http://www.dishant.com/lyrics/song-19954.html
moraa goraa ang lai le, mohe shaam rang dai de
chhoop jaaoongee raat hee me, mohe pee kaa sang de de

yek laaj roke paiyyaa, yek moh khinche baiyyaa
jaaoo kidhar naa jaanoo, humakaa koee bataaeede

badalee hataa ke chandaa, choop ke se zaanke chandaa
tohe raahoo laage bairee, musakaye jee jalaayake

kuchh kho diyaa hain paayake, kuchh paa liyaa gawaayake
kahaa le chalaa hain manawaa, mohe baawaree banaayake

Angad totally mesmerized with her beautiful voice. "Very melodious voice, beautiful!!" he commented and Misthy felt he is falling for Kripa. Kripa sometimes meeting her eyes with Angad as his eyes are piercing constantly even from distance.

Prithvi asked Kripa to dance with her. Both of them walked into the center and started dancing. Kripa is blushed when Prithvi put his hands around her and hers around his neck. Angad clinched his teeth and nodded his head. Misthy read those expressions "Angad! What's going on? You are thinking too much."

Kripa looked Angad over Prithvi's shoulder both met their eyes and Kripa startled and covered herself by turning her eyes at Prithvi.

Angad smiled and looked into Misthy's eyes "I feel she is also attracted to me like I'm drawing towards her." "But don't forget she is engaged now. Don't hurt yourself. Control your heart now itself." Misthy is trying to console him.

Angad smiled carelessly "It's too late Misthy! I already lost my heart." Misthy is in shock and he left her to walk to the stage. Misthy is staring at him thinking how to stop him from future vulnerability. She walked to join him.

Gayatri spotted Angad in the midway and stopped him "Hi, Angad! Glad to see you here. You were never been with us before though our families are great friends for long time."

Angad didn't seem happy for her interference but he felt "After all she is Kripa's mother, I should respect her." Misthy is observing both of them with a smile on face. Angad rolled his tongue and smiled at Gayatri "I'm also happy to see you all so close Aunty! I realised what I missed so far" he winked at Misthy making her shock and smile for his hidden meaning. She pinched secretly at his waist. Angad gave grin at her.

Gayatri as innocent continued "Mein bi sunia thi ki tum bahut acha gaata hai? Why don't you sing a song in this occasion?" She pulled his hand to drag him to the stage. He felt happy as his wish getting fulfilled without any effort. He gave a meaningful smile to Misthy and Misthy nodded her head as following him too.
Kripa is wondering at Gayatri for dragging Angad to the stage. Prithvi left her to meet some of his friens who are working in Khanna Industries.

Gayatri took the mic and announced "Hi, everyone! Today is a wonderful day in Kripa and Prithvi's life and in a few days both are becoming one to start their life together. Here, Angad, only son of Dilip Khanna, the prince of entire Khanna properties, is presenting a song on this beautiful occasion."

Angad smiled bowing his head to her and other guests giving stares to Kripa took the mic. "I'm happy to dedicate a song for the future couple."

Kripa is surprised and Angad gave a wicked stare. Prithvi and Kripa exchanged looks and Prithvi encouraged Angad by placing his right hand on his heart and bowing to him. Angad shook his head and started singing.

http://www.dishant.com/album/Abhijeet_-_Salute_To_Legends.ht ml
Roz Shyam Aati Thi

He walked to Prithvi winking at him as if he is singing on behalf of him. He is giving stares at Kripa when Prithvi is behind him or he is behind Prithvi. Kripa and Misthy read the hidden meaning of the song. Kripa's heart is beating fast with unknown fears. Devyani noticed the expressions on Kripa, Angad and Misthy and surprised for Angad's behavior.

Damini, Naina, Gayatri stood together enjoying his songs. Damini felt proud as her boss sang for her son. Naina felt happy for Angad spending time in her society. Gayatri thought "Khaash Angad pehla Kripa sey mil gaya hota!!" She agreed for this match as Prithvi has bright future to establish his career in States.
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
heheh atleast gayatri thought about angad atleast for once

Originally posted by: iamsmart

heheh atleast gayatri thought about angad atleast for once __________
sana

Gayatri likes rich and high society bonds...she loves Angad coz he is rich and boss of the company where her husband works.

Let's see if Kripa falls for him😳

sweetmittal thumbnail
that was good parts di. but please make some romance between kripa and angad. i can't wait till that parts. continue soon. 😛 😛 😛
vallanki thumbnail
Part: 7

Angad couldn't sleep the whole night thinking about Kripa and the party. Prithvi's closeness to her is bothering him a lot. He is feeling uneasiness with the thoughts about their life after marriage.

"Kahin wo Prithvi ussey chuliya tho? Pch..he will ..he might..he has right after all. Why did I meet her so late? Why can't I forget her? Why do I feel she is mine? Prithvi ke paas wo artificial lag rahi hai. Why does she have to marry so soon after all? Itni jaldi kya hai? Kuch aur saal wait karti aur..wo Anittah ki age ki hai…pch..pch."

He is tossing on the bed, heaving breath many every other minute, and took two gulps of whisky but nothing helped him to feel comfortable. He decided to speak to her atlast.

"Mujhey pehley ussey baat toh karney do. Let me know her completely before her marriage with Prithvi. Let me confirm this is not infatuation but love. Unless I talk to her this uneasiness doesn't go off. Mera dil ki chayin cheenli. Next time she comes to office let me catch her."

Next morning, on Monday he spent whole day with meetings with new clients and left for Pune along with Misthy and Suryaban Sharma. The meetings went until early morning as they are dealing with offshore client projects. Around 3AM Suryaban Sharma and Angad drove back to Mumbai as Sharma doesn't want to stay back in Pune. Misthy stayed in Pune as she wanted to meet her would be in-laws.

Angad and Suryaban Sarma reached home around 6AM.
"Angad! Ghar aajao. Chai piker chaley jaana. Tum kabhi humara ghar aya nahin. Abhi abhi tumsey kuch pehchansa ho raha hai. Aati jaati rahey toh dosti bhi hojaayegi" Suryaban Sharma requested Angad. Kripa came into Angad's mind "Ussey itni subah dekhney ka beautiful opportunity aur kab milegi. Chalo, lucky man! Luck is waiting for you." Angad smiled and agreed to go with Suryaban Sharma.

By the time both got out of the elevator, A middle aged lady in the neighbouring door is talking to Gayatri while taking milk packets "Tumhari Kripa ki awaz subah subah bahut sukoon deti hai, Gayatri behen! You are so lucky to have such wonderful daughter." Gayatri proudly smiled and walked inside. Suryaban Sharma gave a pride look at Angad and Angad smiled as he noticed it.

Sharma has a mediocre three bedroom apartment, quite big for three people, well decorated. As soon as he stepped into the house he heard Kripa singing melodiously somewhere inside.

http://www.dishant.com/album/Latas_Safar_-_A_Journey.html

jyotee kalash chhalake
huye gulaabee, laal sunahare
rang dal baadal ke

ghar aangan wan upawan upawan
karatee jyotee amariat ke poojan
mangal ghat dhalake, jyotee kalash chhalake

paat paat birawaa hariyaalaa
dharatee kaa mukh huaa ujaalaa
sach sapanen kal ke, jyotee kalash chhalake

ushaa ne aanchal failaayaa
failee sukh kee sheetal chhaayaa
neeche aanchal ke, jyotee kalash chhalake

jyotee yashodaa dharatee gaiyyaa
neel gagan gopaal kanhaiyyaa
shaamal chhabee chhalake, jyotee kalash chhalake

Angad greeted Gayatri as she welcomed him with a big smile "Aao beta! Itni subah, today is a great day in our lives. After all these days you came into our house now. Anittah toh haftey mein kareeban theen baar aati rehti hai,. Naina ko toh mein club mein milti rahti hoon."

Suryaban Sarma warned her flow of excitement and asked to bring coffee him at his choice. Suryaban Sarma excused himself to freshen up.

Angad's heart is beating in excitement "Luck tumhara nahin Aunty! It's mine. So fresh and melodious voice as the morning wake-up call. Wish I get to wake up every morning with this beautiful voice in my life."

His eyes are searching for a glimpse of Kripa's beautiful face as he peeping inside after both Sarma's left him alone in the living room. "No wonder the neighbouring lady praised aunty so much. They are lucky too. Prithvi gets this luck in his life" a jealous thought moved his heart.

Sarma came after freshening and Gayatri brought the coffee for both of them. Angad is immersed in enjoying the song. Gayatri and Sarma exchanged looks proudly as he is praising the song.

Kripa entered the living room half closing her eyes, singing the last stanza of the song and giving dhoop to all photo frames of different Gods and holding Prasad plate. She is looking like a 'devata' for Angad's eyes in her white chudidhar and red bandini dupatta over head. She stared at Angad as greeting him and noticed mesmerism in his eyes as hearing her song. She lowered her eyes and gave the Prasad to her parents.

"Aaj jaldi jaana hai kya Kripa? Roz toh aath bhajey taiyyar hoti thi na?" Suryaban Sarma took Prasad.

"Haan, Papa! Special classes hai sadey saath bhajey. Late horahi hoon. Jaldi nikalna hai." Kripa stretched her hand towards Angad to offer Prasad. Angad put one hand on head and stretched his other to her looking into her eyes. "Very beautiful voice hai tumhara. Felt fresh in the early morning." He praised her.

She smiled rolling her eyes, "Thanks, early morning? You must be waking late. By this time we all go out every day. Papa toh abb office tak hotey hongey. Aaj tour ki wajah sey late hogaya hai." Angad liked her sweet and soft bashing about his habits. He wished again she scold him more.

She left into the house and came back in no time with her bag. "Mama, Papa mein chali"

Angad's brain quickly worked "Can I drop you if you are not having any objection?"
Gayatri interfered "Objection kya hota hai, Angad? Tum family friend bhi ho. You can drop her."

Kripa gave a sharp look at her which Gayatri ignored. Angad jumped onto cloud 9 and bid bye to everyone. Kripa followed him unintentionally cursing her mother "Yeh maa bhi na. Abb bhi suderi nahin. Main kissi aur sey engage hogayi hoon, aur yeh ab bhi mujhey kissi admi ke saat bhejna chahti hai. Adat taali nahin." She remembers how Gayatri used to push her to attract the rich and well settled bachelors till she got engaged to Prithvi. "Raj, Shabbir, Prithvi aur kaun kaun nahin hai iss list mein. Shukre hai Damini aunty ney apney aap rista chalayi thi, agar yeh Angad pehley milagaya hota maa issi ke saat hi baat chala diya hoti." she thought while going down the elevator.

Angad and Kripa came out of the elevator and walked towards the car. He stopped suddenly as Kripa is slowly following her. He turned her and she quizzically looked at him. "Yeh kahin hum donon ka 'saat phere' horahi hai? Kabhi mein aagey kabhi tum aagey? Saat chalona!"

Kripa gave a sharp look at him moving her mouth left side with a 'who cares..whatever' attitude. He gave side glances to her hiding smile. Both walked together to the car. She thought irritatingly "ek dooserey ke peechey chaley to 'saat phere' agar saat saat chaley toh?"

Angad held the door for her and she sat inside. Before closing the door he answered her doubt "saat chaley toh saat saal ka rista pakka hojati hai aur saat nibhaney ki vada bhi" He walked to his seat.

Kripa dropped her jaw watching him, "Yeh kahan ki tradition hai? Aur issey meri mann ki soch kaisa pata chala? He knows mind reading?"

Angad bent on her snapping his fingers on her face "belt baandogi ya mein baandoon?"

Kripa swallowed and gave a pale smile and fastened her seat belt. Angad reversed the car turning his face behind and dropping hand on Kripa's head rest. Kripa ducked for sudden drop of his hand on her head rest. Angad gave side glance at her and smiled rolling his tongue in his mouth.

Kripa turned her face "Yeh kya mussebat modliya mainey? Yeh sab mama ki wajah sey hua hai. Har roz mein akeli chali jaati thi. Aaj issko drop karney ki kya jaroorat padi thi?" She squeezed her lips throughout the drive as immersed in her thoughts.

Angad thought couple of time to ask the route for her college but stopped thinking "Take a chance, Angad! You might not get this chance again. Kripa ko ghoomney le jaao."

Kripa suddenly noticed they passed her college far behind and she screamed "Angad! Stop the car. We passed our college way behind." She turned to see how far they went. "Oh God! Yeh toh bahut door agaye hum."

Angad stopped aside "Haan, I called you many times but you are cursing me very seriously and deeply." Kripa irritated and surprised again for his mind reading skills. He twisted his eyebrows and bent on her to see deep into her eyes "Am I right!!" Kripa startled and searched for words and swallowed by turning her face away.

He laughed "why are you so tensed? You don't like me? I felt you like me; jab cake diye they tab, kal party mein jab tumhara aankhey mujhey search kar rahey thay tab, aur…" he paused to see Kripa's reaction. She surprised and widened her eyes and lowered her looks when he mischievously looked into her eyes.

She recovered quickly "Nothing is like that" she mumbled and lifted eyes at him and pleaded "Can we go back? It's an important class."

Angad nodded his head and turned the car "tell me the route nahin toh iss baar sida mere ghar lejaaoonga." He laughed at her giving side glances and Kripa hid her smile "Do you read minds?"

Angad laughed at her "Never did before but….pata nahin tumhari aankhey mujhey sab kuch keh deti hai." He looked into her eyes as he stopped at traffic light. Kripa lowered her eyes as to escape his piercing looks and turned face to watch outside.

He dropped her at college and held his hand out to her before she getting down the car 'friends?". She changed looks at his hand and his eyes. She stared a moment into his eyes and he deeply searched something in her eyes. She met her hands with his without moving her looks at him and he softly pressed her hand without unlocking his eyes from hers. Her breath became heavy and he tried to read her mind "You have a marvelous voice, you are beautiful, Kripa!"
She recovered and lowered her eyes "Thanks" softly mentioned and tried to take out her hand. He pressed her hands and stared at them for a while and released them slowly. She walked out and closed the doors.
His eyes taunting her till she walked into the college. She rested her right hand on her chest "Yeh kya ho raha hai? Why he is interested in me. After knowing about my engagement too? Am I encouraging it? How can I stop him?" She turned back to see him still watching her. She unintentionally waved her hand and he reciprocated.
She realized her mistake again and ran into the rooms. He smiled "You probably made for me, Kripa!"
He put on his sun shades and drove home.
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great part but its sad that she is married and has prithvi's kid 😭 😭 😭 poor angad i feel sorry for him
vallanki thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima791

great part but its sad that she is married and has prithvi's kid 😭 😭 😭 poor angad i feel sorry for him

don't worry Angad will earn her back😳 He has to go thru this since he made a mistake by spoiling her enagement...how...wait to read😳

vallanki thumbnail

ThanQ

sweetmittal thumbnail
its good and sad part. but can;t wait to read more and come to know the best secrets. i am also guessing that probably she isn;t married to prithvi and she is just staying with him until angad realize what he lost. well continue soon. 👏
vallanki thumbnail
Part: 8

Angad didn't see Kripa at office that day as Suryaban came to work after lunch. Angad got up next day early and got ready by 7. He finished his breakfast with cereal and juice. Naina surprised and asked if he had any meetings. He convinced her that he has to meet some important friend.

He caught Anittah at the gate and offered to drop at college. Anittah surprised "Bhaiyya! Aap kabhi bhi meri fikar nahin kiya aaj achanak meri college kaisey yaad agaya? Kya baat hai?" she chided Angad by raising eyebrows at him. He blushed, "Kuch nahin, Anittah I just wanted to drop you since I'm going through the same route." Anittah didn't seem impressed "I thought aap meri college ki girls ko line maarney araha hai. Tell me, brother! If you need any help in choosing a girl friend." Angad pushed playfully her forehead and laughed "Sure!!"

Angad's eyes secretly searched for Kripa but he couldn't figure out her till Anittah bid bye to him. He drove out of the college on to the road and spotted Kripa walking to college from bus stop. She is talking and cutting jokes with some of her co-students. He admired her halting the car aside. "She talks to everyone except me. Am I such a horrible personality? Kya mein dekhney mein itna bura hoon? I must get this girl at any cost."

Kripa noticed Angad when she is entering the gate and waved her hand as reciprocating to Angad. "Yeh yahan kya kar raha hai? Line maar raha hai kya? Agar Anittah ko pata chala gaya toh meri chutti hojaayegi." She turned back again before disappeared into crowd. He is still staring at her leaning back in his seat and placing right hand on the window. He saluted as bidding bye and she smiled for his craziness. But she doesn't know that smiles only make Angad crazy. Angad satisfied for the day and headed to his work. He felt happy the whole day and waiting for Kripa to see at office. His luck failed another time.

Two days later when Angad is checking the file and walking towards Misthy's cabin, he found Kripa leaving the floor. He ran holding the file to the elevator. Kripa is alone in the elevator and surprised Angad along with file running into the elevator.
"Hi, how are you? After a long time. Not seen many days bringing lunch to your Sarma ji." He smiled at her.

Kripa surprised "Is he waiting for me?" and gave fake smile at him "Are you in hurry? File ke saat saat?" she left the sentence in the middle and asked curiously checking the file in his hands. He smiled "haan, I'm in hurry. Ek minute delay ki toh tujhey miss kardeta."

Kripa opened her mouth with surprise and turned her looks away when he met his eyes with hers. "I missed you for four days, Kripa! How can I see you every day? Kahan mil saktey hai hum?"

Kripa stunned for his direct shameless enquiry "Aap mujhe kyon milney chahtey hai? I don't want to meet you." Angad laughed carelessly, "I don't care, but I want to see you every day."

She gave angry looks at him "mere ek tasveer rakh kar dekhtey rahiye." They were alone till the elevator opened at the ground floor. She walked out without looking at him. Angad stopped her by wrist and she turned with aggressive face and he clicked his mobile at her. She shocked for his action and he smiled at her and bent to her "Thanks, Kripa! Yeh idea mujey pehley nahi aya tha. I keep this as back up since I cannot see you in the nights. But don't forget to meet me atleast once in the day time. See you tomorrow." He gave a flying kiss and touched his floor button on the elevator key pad.

Kripa stood stunned for her another mistake. "Yeh kitna besharam hai? What will he do with my picture. Hope he doesn't misuse it. Naina aunty and Dilip uncle kitnay achay log hai aur uskey yeh beta? Anittah sey bat karoon iskey barrein mein? Doesn't he remember about my engagement?" She turned slowly to head to home when her head is spinning with hundreds and thousands of questions on Angad.

Angad checked her picture every minute as he saved it as screen saver on his desk computer, laptop and his mobile. He cursed himself for not carrying his digital pocket camera with him.

"How about taking Kripa somewhere outing? But, how? Anittah ki help leley? No, she spoils it than making it. I should see some other way. Pick her from college? She gets offended as it is in front of her co-students." He kept thinking about their next meeting as he suspected she might look for other ways to avoid him. He decided atlast to be friendlier with Anittah as she is more close to Kripa.

"Hi, Anittah! Kya kar rahi ho?" he walked into Anitta's room in the evening after work. "Bhaiyya! Aap yahan iss waqt? What a surprise? Mein aur meri room kaisey yaad agayi?"

Angad grinned "Common, Anittah! I never interested in household affairs but it doesn't mean I don't remember you all."

Anittah cut him in the middle "Pata hai, Aap abhi iss duniye kadam rakha hai aur humey pehchaan raha hai. Anyway thanks to Dad for bringing you into our world. Batao, kya kaam hai?"

"Kyon, kaam ke bagaiyr main tumharey paas nahin aasakta?"

"Why not, brother! You are always welcome" Anittah grinned still suspecting him.
"Aaj sham kya kar rahey ho? Any plans to go out?" Angad noticed she didn't believe him but he decided not to mind those things in his mission to get Kripa.
"Kuch nahin, brother! Main, Aaloo, aur Kripa are going to one of our friend's birthday party."

"Who is that friend? Do I know her? Where is the party? Do you need anyone chauffer you?

Anittah surprised and thought he is really needs something from her and decided to help him. "You don't know her. She is Harshini. One year senior hai and she knows Bose family as a family friend. You can drop me at Kripa's house. Aaliyah meets us there and we all go to the party place."

Angad is happy for that he can meet Kripa directly at her place. "Okay, I get ready and come."

Anittah surprised at Angad's behavior "Jaroor kuch baat hai, I should figure it out. I never saw brother intrigue in my matters so much."

Angad got ready in his black T-shirt and black jeans. He drove Anittah to Kripa's house. Anittah bid bye at downstairs only but Angad convinced her to drop into the house. Angad's heart is jumping with joy of thinking to meet Kripa.

He is impatient and checking the door where Kripa is expected to come out. Anittah asked him once again to leave as she thought she is taking his valuable time. But Angad convinced her as he has no other work than helping her. Gayatri saved Angad indirectly by forcing him to stay "Rehney do, Anittah! Angad toh humara ghar kabhi atey hi nahin. Wo bhi tumhara saat saat hi chala jayega."

Anittah smiled and walked inside into Kripa's room. Gayatri entertained Angad trying to find out his requirements for his life partner. Angad understood her intentions and told indirectly as he is interested in a girl like Kripa. Gayatri didn't hesitate to mention that she would have offered Kripa if she knows him before. Angad's heart is jumping again to make sure one line is clear in many to reach Kripa.

Kripa came out dressing in peach color top and blue jeans tying her hair in pony tail. Aaliyah reached at the same time and excited to see Angad there. Angad is irritated to see Aaliyah flirty looks but decided to entertain her for Kripa as she is also one of the best friends of Kripa. Aaliyah requested Angad to accompany them to the party as Harshini's brother also works in Khanna Industries "Angad! Wahan koyi bhi aap ko stranger nahin samjeyngey. Please come as my guest. Trust me you will enjoy the party."

Kripa exchanged looks on both Aaliyah and Angad and Anittah also noticed. Kripa and Anittah talked with eyes about them and giggled. "Anoo! Lagta hai yeh achi Jodi hongi Angad ke liye. Abhi sey bhahi bulana shuru kardo" Kripa whispered when everyone else is busy trying to convince Angad.

Anittah pinched Kripa's waist for which Kripa screamed silently "Ussey jada tumhey pasand karloongi. Engagement hogayi toh kya hua tudwadoongi agar tumhey interest hai toh." Kripa giggled "Sorry, I'm engaged!!" Both laughed out to bring every one's attention at them. Angad felt happy for Anitta's intimate friendship with Kripa than Aaliyah's.

Gayatri bid bye to all. Angad asked Aaliyah to sit front which made her feel as if won seventh heaven. Anittah and Kripa sat behind. Anittah thought "Kahin Brother issey chahtey toh nahin? I have to figure it out."

Kripa smiled in her mind "Yeh bahut flirt lag raha hai. Aaliyah has to be careful. Anyway she knows how to take care of her. Ek baar Prithvi sey baat karletey wo bhi iski khabar lelengey."

Angad corrected his rear view mirror to keep Kripa's face in his reach. Anittah and Aaliyah didn't notice but Kripa noticed when she found his eyes more on rear view mirror than in front mirror."Toh yeh baat hai, mujhey dekhney ke liye wo Anittah ki aur Aaliyah ki sahara le raha hai. I have to be careful with this guy."

All reached the party place. Harshini and other youngsters surrounded them and took inside. Aaliyah introduced Angad to everyone and all impressed by his charm. Harshini dressed up in tight black jeans and strapless red top and French bun.

Prithvi also reached there by the time everyone settled. Prithvi hugged and kissed on Kripa's forehead which made Angad tighten his fist. But his expression couldn't be seen by anyone as Aaliyah took him to other friends. She proudly introduced to everyone as a singer and everyone forced him to sing. He asked if she can have Kripa also sing along with him. Kripa refused as she doesn't know the latest songs but Angad forced to give him just her voice than singing all the song. Prithvi also begged her and convinced.

"Yeh Prithvi ka bahut maanti hai, yeh kya engagement ka magic or she loves him?" He didn't like to think Kripa loves Prithvi.

Aaliyah brought the guitar and he started singing. His eyes always locked with Kripa. Kripa gave her voice and noticed his passionate looks on her all the time and startled as they giving vibes in her spine. Aaliyah and Angad danced together while Prithvi and Kripa together. Harshini preferred several times to dance with Prithvi while Angad took Kripa's hand. Aaliyah tried to separate them always while Kripa didn't mind Harshini with Prithvi.

http://www.dishant.com/lyrics/song-6644.html
Tere Sang Ek Simple Si Coffee Bhi Kick Deti Hai
Tere Sang Ye Duniyaa Alag Hi Nazar Aati Hai
Tere Sang Zindagi Jeene Kaa, Lutf Aaye Hamein
O Sanam O Sanam O Sanam..

O
O O O O Ek Tere Sang Ek Tere Sang
Ek Tere Sang Ek Tere Sang
Tere Sang
Tere Sang
Tere Sang Zindagi Jeene Kaa Lutf Aaye Hamein
O Sanam O Sanam O Sanam..
Tere Sang Zindagi Jeene Kaa Lutf Aaye Hamein
O Sanam O Sanam O Sanam
Tere Sang

O O O O O O O O
Rabbaa Mujhe Tu Bataa De Bataa De
Bataa Bataa Bataa De Bataa Bataa Bataa
Rabbaa Mujhe Tu Bataa De Kaise Koi Dil Sambhaale
Aaj Bahak Jaane De Mastiyaan Churaane De
Aaj Bahak Jaane De Mastiyaan Churaane De
Paas Aane Paas Aane De
Tere Sang…Tere Sang Meri Tanhaaiyon Ko Sukoon Aataa Hai
Tere Sang Har Lamhaa Mere Kvaab Mahkaataa Hai
Zindagi Jeene Kaa Lutf Aaye Hamein
O Sanam O Sanam O Sanam Tere Sang

O O O O O O O O
Koi Bhi Tujhsaa Nahin Hai Nahin Hai
Nahin Nahin Nahin Hai Nahin Nahin Nahin
Koi Bhi Tujhsaa Nahin Hai Tu Har Hasin Se Hasin Hai
He: O Mere Sone Dilbar Aanaa Meri Taarifein Kar…..2
Lagtaa Hai Lagtaa Hai Dar
Tere Sang…Tere Sang Chaandni Bhi Zamin Pe Nazar Aati Hai
Tere Sang Meri Deevaanagi Had Se Badh Jaati Hai
Zindagi Jeene Kaa Lutf Aaye Hamein
O Sanam O Sanam O Sanam

After formalities like cake cutting Angad took another song on his own and sang along with another guest. He danced along with Aaliyah and other girls while Kripa watched him staring at her though he is always with another girl. He winked couple of times at her as she only could notice it. She felt conscious all the time and tried to go to Prithvi but Prithvi is engaged by either Harshini or other friends all the time than with Kripa. Kripa relieved as he is not noticing Angad's flirtiest looks at her. Anittah is busy with other guys and drinks.

http://www.dishant.com/lyrics/song-6646.html
Hey Hey Hey Hey
O Mitvaa O Mitvaa O Mitvaa Re
Mere Naal Mere Naal Mere Naal Mere Naal Mere Naal
Kar Bairi
Kar Bairi
Love Daa Vaadaa Pyaar Daa Vaadaa
Ishq Daa Vaadaa Rab Daa Vaada Kar Bairi Kar Bairi
Kar Bairi Mere Naal Mere Naal Mere Naal Mere Naal Mere Naal
Man Moniye Man Moniye
Maine Dil Vich Rakhaa Tenu Soniye Ve
Kar Bairi Mere Naal Mere Naal Mere Naal Mere Naal Mere Naal
Love Daa Vaadaa Pyaar Daa Vaadaa
Ishq Daa Vaadaa Rab Daa Vaada Kar Bairi Kar Bairi
Mere Naal

Ring Raari Ring Raaraa
Ho Ey O
Ring Raari Ring Raara
Aankhon Mein Band Kar Loon O Mitvaa Re2
Mitvaa Mitvaa..O Mitvaa O Mitvaa O Mitvaa Re
Aankhon Mein Band Kar Loon Comeon Aa Haa Aa Haa
aatein Main Chand Kar Loon Comeon Aa Haa Aa Haa
Bairiyaa Ve Bairiyaa Ve Bairiyaa Ve
Bairiyaa Ve Bairiyaa Ve Bairiyaa Ve
Mere Makhnaa Mere Makhnaa Maine Tujhko Hi Maanaa Meraa Sajanaa Ve
Kar Bairi…………..

Mitvaa O Mitvaa O Mitvaa Re
Mitvaa Mitvaa…………..Madiraa Vafaa Ki Pee Le O Mitvaa Re
Madiraa Vafaa Ki Pee Le Comeon Aa Haa, Aa Haa
Sadiyon Ko Pal Mein Jee Le Comeon, Aa Haa Aa Haa
Bairiyaa Ve Bairiyaa Ve Bairiyaa Ve 2
Meri Soni Meri Soni Tere Jaisi Nahin Koi Aur Honi Ve
Kar Bairi……………….Mere Naal Mere Naal Mere ….
Love Daa …………………

After the song Kripa moved to a corner place with her soda and cake.
"Akeley kya kar rahi ho?" Angad whispered in her back of ear.

Kripa starled for his following her, "Angad! Tum mere saat kyon? Why don't you leave me alone."
"So, you noticed my stares!!" Angad asked giving side glances to her settled opposite to her chair.
"Kyon tum itna secretly bhi nahin dekhtey ho" she fumed.

He laughed "Thanks for noticing ab kuch reciprocate bhi karey toh mera mehnnat per kuch faida hoga."

"I'm engaged, Angad!" she flared her nostrils.

"TOH?" he deeply looked into her eyes sipping his beer.

She angrily looked at him and tried to leave the table. He grabbed her wrist "Kripa! Chup chap bhaito nahin toh mujhko bhi tumhari peechey peechey aana padega"

She turned to see mischief in his eyes. She silently sat back.

"I just need your friendship, ismein tumhey koyi objetion toh nahin hoga na?"

Kripa nodded her head as she noticed genuine request in his eyes. He relaxed back and sighed.
He bent towards her "Tumhara honeywala pati kissi aur ke saat? Kya baat hai, ussey bhi door rakhti ho?"

"Shut up, Angad! Yahan sab ek dooserey ko bachpan sey jaantey hai. Mein Prithvi ko chaar paanch saal sey jaanti hoon. I don't mind if he talks, dances with any one of these girls."
"Phir tumhey mujhsey dance karney mein kya hesitation hai?"

Kripa stared into his eyes and thought "Yuh, he is right. He is Naina aunty's son. Mujhey kyon hesitation ho raha hai? Iska aankhey? Ya kuch aur bhi hai?" she touched her lips with tongue as she felt thirsty with the thoughts. Angad put her glass near her mouth "Itna sochney ki kya baat hai, Kripa? Mujhey bhi apna samajhlo."

Kripa kept silent and thought herself, "tumhara friendship mujhey chain sey nahin rehney deti hai, Angad! I'm sure about it."

"Kahin mere dosti tumhari neend kharab kardeti hai?" he softly asked as if reading her mind. He continued as seeing startle and confusion in her eyes "Jaisa mera neend tumhari wajah sey kharab hoagaya hai".

Kripa's forehead filled sweat. He rolled his tongue to see that and took her hands and kissed "waisey neend toh kharab hoyi jaati hai. Yeh bhi jodlo uss pareshan ke saat". She pulled back her hand and he laughed mischievously leaning back in the chair.

He straightly looked into her eyes to read her mind. She felt weak and slowly vibes moved in her spine and thinking how to get rid of Angad.

For her rescue Anittah, Aaliyah and Prithvi joined them.
"Hey, Prithvi! Tumhari honeywali patni ko chodkar chala gaya hai and I'm trying to give her company. See she is upset."

Prithvi smiled and thanked him. Kripa gave furious looks to Angad for which he reciprocated with chirpy looks. Prithvi hugged Kripa with one hand "Relax, dear! You know how I mingle with friends in these parties."

Kripa smiled at him cursing Angad in mind.

They spent another hour and retired for respective homes. This time Prithvi took the responsibility of dropping Kripa at home.

Angad unwillingly went back with Anittah.