Mistake!! AK story!! Part 53 END...pg 71

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Part: 1 

"Bhaiyya!! Bhaiyya!! Yeh kya kar raha ho? Oh My God!!! You made the whole kitchen a mess. Yeh sab clean karney mein mujhey pura char ghanta lag jayega." A lower 20's young woman is screaming and yelling at the man in his higher 20's who is making schezwan noodles and dropping some on the floor while mixing them in the wide pan.

He turned his head and smiled at his sister, "Anittah!! Clean karna mera kaam hai. Bus tum shor karna band karo aur wahan bahar sofa pe bhaithi raho. Bus aur ek ghanta ka kaam raha."

Anittah stumped her foot and wiggled her hands to show her irritation. She walked into family room as there is no way she could pull her brother from kitchen. "Haan, How could she do it? After all he is cooking for his beloved who is coming to his house after almost four years." Anittah adoringly looked at her brother. Two tear drops fell down on her cheek.

"He was charming, active, attitude, ambitious once upon a time," she thought affectionately about her brother.

His well built and worked out muscles became thin now, she filled tears again. "He lost his weight. He lost interest in life now. He is just living coz his heart still beats as per God's instructions. He talks coz he has to keep interaction with people live around him. They love him a lot. They need him. "Haan, Bhaiyya! We love you very much. We need you. I just hope one miracle brings life into your life. I pray God for you, never for me, never for anything else.." Anittah lost in her thoughts when her brother came and snapped in front of her eyes. "Kahan kho gaya hai, Anittah? I need the blender, kahan rakha hai?"

Anittah turned her face to hide her tears and walked into pantry to get him the blender. "Lo Bhaiyya!" she gave him the blender and warned him from cleaning the kitchen "bhaiyya! Wo sab chodo, I'll do it later. Bus tumhari Kripa aatey hongi. Tum jaakar fresh ho jaao."

He smiled "bus yeh fresh juice nikalney ke baad jaaoonga. Ussey aany mein aur bhi ek ghanta time hai."

He finished his work and arranged everything professionally on the dining table and walked into his room to get freshen up.  

The whole kitchen was spic and span clean by the time he came out of his room. "How do I look?" he showed himself by keeping his hands stretched wide. Anittah looked him by resting her hands on her waist from head to toe, his neatly combed hair, ironed red t-shirt, blue jeans. She got tears and smiled at him. "Kyon, itna bura lagraha hoon kya? Tum roney padi?" She burst into laugh "Naa bhaiyya! Yeh kushi ki aasu hai. I saw you so fresh and happy after a long time."

He groaned "Ab suru mat ho jaao. Sun sunkar mera khan bhar gaya hai. Chalo preparations kahan tak hogayi?" he hugged her with one hand and went to check the whole house.

It's a big three bedroom apartment with two bathrooms, kitchen, dining –cum-living-family room. He changed the bed sheets with white and black overlapping circle designed ones with matching pillows. This is Kripa's favourite design which he bought fours ago when she admired while watching them in a movie. He saved them for four years as he had no need of using them then. He changed all the curtains into light grey and white shadow design chiffon as Kripa likes those colours. He bought fresh roses and dahlias to arrange in flower vases on center table in the living room and side table near dining area. He sprayed room fresheners and lit incense as Kripa likes pujas and agarbattiyas.

Anittah came and checked and told everything well done. She made tea and gave a cup to him and she took another. Both settled in the couch. He checked his watch atleast half a dozen times before he finished his tea. Anittah is watching him silently sipping her tea.

He was busy in preparing lunch for his beloved since morning 5. Anittah got call last evening from his beloved about her visit around 11. He is excited too much and warned Anittah to bring anything from outside and promised her that he will only prepare everything that she likes.

"Aisey kya dekh rahi ho? Mujhey bachpan sey jaanti ho na? Don't say again I changed a lot. No. Don't get such idiotic doubts. I'm purely your loving brother, Angad. Angad Khanna, the great." He dropped his hand around her shoulder and pressed affectionately.

Anittah hugged him with one hand "Nahin, Bhaiyya!! I'm just watching you since I'm missing you long back. I'm missing your smile… Your singing…. Your dancing… Your partying. Everything, I'm missing. I'm missing them for four years."

Angad shook his head sideways and laughed, "Nothing like that, Anittah! I'm perfectly fine. Yeh sab tumhara pyar hai, bus aur kuch nahin hai."

"Nahin, bhaiyya! Jabsey tumhey Kripa ki aaney ki khabar mili thi tum ek jagah nahin araam sey bhaita nahin. You just going around and brought the whole world down in one place. You made so many dishes for one person. Who bhi tumhara haaton se."

Angad cut her sentence "Haan, she is a vegetarian. She eats only vegetables, nothing else. And she loves Chinese. She eats noodles like a little child. So I made those dishes only, that's all." He admiringly remembered about Kripa and her tastes..

Anittah laughed "Do you know what she likes now? She used to like chinese and was a vegetarian. Abb pata nahin wo kya kaati hai."

Angad smiled "Whatever, Anittah! I got pleasure in doing them. Wo khaye na khaye, bus yeh jaanley ki mainey wo sab uski pasandgi khana uske liye banaya hai."

While they were in conversation, the door bell rang. Both looked at each other. She noticed tension with excitement in Angad's face "Mein dekhti hoon."

"Hi,Kripa! Aao under aao. How are you doing?" Anittah pulled her inside by holding her hand. Kripa walked inside hesitantly and stared at Angad. Angad stood after seeing her staring her without blinking his eyes.

"Hi, Kripa! How are you? After a long time?" he first open his mouth. She smiled at him as response to his enquiries. "Fine, thanQ" she formally replied stroking her loose left waist length hair sideways.

"Tum bhaito mein kuch thandi laati hoon" Anittah showed her couch and walked into kitchen to bring the fresh juice made by Angad.

Kripa settled in couch and smiled coldly at Angad. Angad also sat opposite her checked her. "Kitna badal gayi hai! She has grown up. She must be a mother too by now. She changed her hair style. She cut her hair, and made curly at ends. Maang mein sindoor. wahin kajal nayan. Did she put a little weight? Sari mein bahut sundar lag rahi hai. Wahi masumiyat chehra. This lemon green sari suited her so well!! Matching jewelry, galey mein magal sutre, lagta hai yahan aaney ke liye bahut dhyan se saja huvi hai."

Kripa felt embarrassed for his stare and moved uncomfortably in her seat. Anittah brought juice for all  of them. Three of them sipped silently. Everyone has many questions to ask one another but hesitating to start as there is a big time gap among them.

Anittah walked into the dining room to give some privacy to Angad and Kripa. Angad and Kripa spent a few minutes silently glancing at each other. Kripa felt awkward as they hardly had any conversation. Finally Kripa excused herself and walked into kitchen to help Anittah.

"Aao Kripa! Mein karleti thi na, you should talk to Angad."

Kripa took dishes from Anitta's hands "Talk? Angad sey? Ek labz bhi bahar nahin nikli.  It's better I spend time with you."She whispered with shy.

Anittah and Kripa shared serving the dishes and Angad took his seat. Kripa sat in between Angad and Anittah. Three of them are silently eating. Kripa praised the dishes "bahut delicious banaye hai, Anittah! All are really my favourite dishes. Yeh Veggie Manchuria, noodles, fried rice, fried tofu, You really made too many dishes.

Anittah warned her "Kripa! Yeh sab Angad ney banaya tha. Just for you. He still remembers you are a vegetarian."

Kripa looked at Angad embarrassingly and thanked him with her eyes. Angad smiled as accepting her acknowledgements. "Prithvi kaisa hai? You should have bring him too"

Kripa faintly smiled and kept silent for a moment

Edited by vallanki - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

icegirl31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no K is married 2 p 😡 poor A 😭 but wat had happened b/w dem
Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome part so sad that she is married to prithvi 😭 😭 plz continue soon
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome part

Thanks to all or liking it...flahs back comes soon
ashwini_k thumbnail
started newff, really very nice start,waiting 4 next part
angullgrl91 thumbnail
wow. great start. cant wait 2 read more.
sweetmittal thumbnail
hey di iam soooooooooo happy that u started new ff. but why does all ff has to have prthvi and why does he always get married to kripa. i hate him 😡 but i know that in the end it always have angad with kripa. can;t wait for the next part. please continue today if u got time i really wanna read next part. 👏 👏 👏
vallanki thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetmittal

hey di iam soooooooooo happy that u started new ff. but why does all ff has to have prthvi and why does he always get married to kripa. i hate him 😡 but i know that in the end it always have angad with kripa. can;t wait for the next part. please continue today if u got time i really wanna read next part. 👏 👏 👏

Sweety! if prithvi nahin hai toh title KYPh kaisa hota😉 He intensifies the love between AK😳

He makes A realise his mistakes and his loe towards K otherwise he would live under misconception that K understands his love on her own and comes to him😳and stays single for him forever

vallanki thumbnail
Part: 2

Kripa and Anittah stopped their chatting when Angad came into the room.

Kripa got up and sat holding her knees with hands around them. She smiled at him as welcoming him. Anittah dropped her legs down on the floor. Angad pulled the chair close to them. He rested his elbows on his knees as to bent forward a little and stared at Kripa. She met her eyes with him.

Angad looked at Anittah "kuch tea milega?" Anittah understood that he needs privacy with Kripa and walked into kitchen "Abhi laati hoon."

Kripa turned her legs down on the floor and lowered her eyes rubbing her nails on her lap. Angad stared at her palms, and slowly moved to her face. "How is life, Kripa?"

Kripa startled as she didn't expect such question. She searched his eyes for some clues 'Kya jaanna chahtey ho, Angad? I'm absolutely fine. You know Prithvi loves me."

"I don't care about him. Do you love him?" Angad asked without moving his eyes.

Kripa gave sharp looks to him "I chose him, Angad! You know that very well. Humara char saal ka shadi shuda kushshaal zindagi hai."

Angad laughed carelessly "shadi shuda kushali zindagi!! Mere liye kuch din ki intezaar nahin karpayi tumney?"

Kripa again looked sharply at him "How do I expect you love me? Tum kabhi mujh sey pyar sey baat kiya? And you know me when I was engaged to Prithvi. Tum kuch bhi badla nahin, always like harrassing me."

Angad laughed and rubbed his hands and caressed left palm with his right hand "Shayad hum donon ke beech pyarka bandan se jaada satrubhandan hi hai."

"Hum donon ke beech satrubandhan hi hai. Pyar kabhi nahin they." Kripa gave back his reply.

Angad shook his head twisting his lips. "Pyar hai, Kripa! May be we never realized it. Pyar nahin hai toh yeh dard bhi nahin hota.

Kripa is still looking sharply at him. She sighed and about to get up and he grabbed her hand and forced her to sit. He caressed her left wrist and took her palm in his. He pressed it in his both hands and looked into her eyes. "Aaj achanak hum kaisey yaad aagayi?"
Kripa looked into his eyes "Mein kabhi bhuli nahin, Angad! We didn't have that much friendship between us to keep the contacts intact."

"Why do I feel you are lying?" he touched her hand to his cheek and caressed her finger tips with his lips. She pulled back her hand "behave yourself, Angad! Shadi shuda aurat sey tameez sey pesh karna seekho. I thought you are repenting for whatever you did. Magar abb aisa lagta nahin. Change this attitude, please. I think it's better you get married and settle. Wo tumhari teek khayal rakhegi." Kripa sarcastically suggested him.

Angad laughed pressing her left palm in his hands, caressing her nails "I told you already, Prithvi sey permission lelo. I'm also yearning for you."
Kripa tried to pull her hand and he tightened his grip "Tum bhi badli nahi, wahin attitude, wahin temperament, wahi ghamand."

Kripa groaned and tried hard to free her hand and sighed as she gave up. Angad smiled and she looked helplessly. He freed her hand "I love you, Kripa! I loved you for this attitude and I keep loving you." He also sighed and stroked his hair back, leaned back and held his head with his hands.

He looked at her and saw her as in still angry "Gussa chodo, Kripa! We end up in nowhere with this arguments. Next time bring your daughter. I wanna play with her." He got up to leave "kyon mujh sey jo khela hai wo kuch kum padha?"

Angad turned with painful expression and she turned her face away with anguish. He came and sat besides her and dropped his hands around her. She tried to throw his hands but he gripped his hand on her shoulder "You never win over me, Kripa!" he turned her face and wiped her tears and lifted her face to him "I know you love me, Kripa! I admit my love. You hide yours. You never expressed your love, I don't know how to express mine, maaf kardo"

She turned her face as her nostrils flared. Anittah walked into the room with a try of three cups of tea.

Angad removed his hands around Kripa and Anittah hesitated to walk forward. He sighed and looked at Kripa and gestured Anittah to come close. He forcedly handed a cup to Kripa by holding her right hand. He also took another cup and Anittah hers. Anittah noticed the tension and wanted to leave them alone and got to step out. Angad stopped her "Bhaitho, Anittah! It's okay you can be here."

He turned to Kripa after having first sip. He noticed Kripa is still dropping tears and left tea untouched. He lifted her hand gesturing to have tea "Take it" he paused a while and continued while sipping his tea "Bahut dinon ke baad mili ho, pata nahin phir kabhi milogi ki nahin. Let me spill all my pain now. You are staying tonight, right?" Kripa looked angrily at him "Tum aisey baat kartay ho ki kabhi jindagi mein tumhari muh na dekoon."

He laughed loudly "Hmm, shakal na dekhoon!!! Already diya hua punishment kaaffi nahin hai kya?" Kripa started crying covering her face with left hand for his depressive tone. He kept his and her tea cups down and Anittah hers.

"Kripa!!" both surrounded her. Angad hugged her and pressed her head to his chest and looked at Anittah with painful eyes. Kripa cried her heart for few minutes as Anittah and Angad let her do spill her soulful heart. Kripa recovered herself and moved away from Angad.

"Main pani lekey aati hoon" Anittah walked out. Kripa is still wiping her eyes and turned her face. Angad watched her silently cursing himself for making her cry again. He is feeling bad and held his face in his hands. Kripa looked at him with tearful eyes and he met her eyes. "I don't know how to express my feelings, Kripa!"

Kripa smiled through tears and shook her head. He laughed and dropped his hand around her and pressed close to his body. She leaned on his shoulder and closed her eyes as recouping from her pain. Anittah brought water for her and Kripa settled after having water.

"Chalo, ab donon ki jagada baut hogaya ab sab bhulkar achisi baat karo" Anittah advised them as an elder person. Kripa and Angad smiled.

"Chalo pakodiyan khatey, kissi video dekhtey hai, maousam bi acha hai, aaj bharish honey wala hai,." Anittah went into kitchen to make some snacks.

Kripa warned her "Anittah! I should go home, bharish aye to main phas jaaoongi yahan aur Sur ko mama ki adat nahin hai. Deir tak meri bina nahin reh sakti."

Angad warned "Call your mom if Sur gives trouble. I will drop you." He wanted her to stay for some more time. Anittah also supported Angad. Kripa called her mom and requested to inform her if she is needed.

Anittah left into kitchen and Angad and Kripa left alone again. Kripa is silent and sipping tea which is warmed again by Anittah. Angad is also finishing his tea silently. Both relaxed, looked at each other and smiled as forgiving each other.

"We miss each other and don't know how to express it. Fighting became our only communicating method" Angad chuckled. Kripa also smiled and turned her face with shy. He took her hand and pressed "I'm sorry, tumhey rulaya."

Kripa shook her head thinking in her mind "That's the only way I get your love"

Angad and Kripa silently enjoyed each other's presence. Angad didn't leave Kripa's hand and Kripa didn't try to take back her hand.

"Ek gana sunaogi?" Angad requested Kripa. Kripa refused "Mein gana chod di. I don't think I could sing now."

"It never happens that you forget singing. Wohi ghazals sunao, mujhey bhi aaj ki ganey touch mein nahin hai." Angad asked caressing her bangles.

"How about you both sing for me? Gana, Bharish, pakodiyan, wah!, wah! aaj ka din kya suhana hai."
Anittah dramatically moved hands and invited them for having snacks. Both blushed and walked out hand in hand. Kripa didn't force him to free her hand as she knew it ignites his pain again.

Three of them sat in the living room watching the rain outside. Anittah made a second round tea for them. "Tum kitni achi cook ho, Anittah! Snacks are just wonderful. Aur tea bhi bahut achi hai." Kripa praised relishing the snacks. Angad also agreed. "Batey mat taalo, tumhey gana sunana hi padega."

Kripa got ready to start singing as Angad requested with his eyes her to start. He brought his guitar and tuned to play for her song. Anittah is surprised to see him playing his guitar coz he almost lost touch with it for last three or four years. He hummed the song first while tuning the guitar. Kripa took the words from his mouth….. 

http://www.dishant.com/album/Jagjit-And-Chitra-Vol.-2.html

Kaun kehta hai mohabbat ki juban hoti hai
Yeh haqueekat toh nigahon sey bayan hoti hai
Wo na aye toh satati hai khalish si dil ko… 2
Wo jo aaye toh khalish aur jawan hoti hai
Yeh haqueekat toh nigahon sey bayan hoti hai…….kaun
Rog ko shaad karey dil ko jo purnoor karey
Har nazarein mein yeh tanveer kahan hoti hai………..yeh haqeekat
Sabke saila pe mohabbat ko kahan tak rokey
Dil mein jo baat ho aakhon se ayaa hotey hai…..yeh haqeekat
Jindagi ek sulagti si chita hai sahil
Shoala banti hai na yeh bhujke dua hoti hai……yeh haqueekat toh

Both lost in their song enjoying each other's company. Angad didn't move his eyes even for a blink of eye lids from Kripa's face. Kripa lowered her eyes all the time as she knew his stares caressing her all the time.

Anittah felt sad to hear the pain and passion in their hearts reflecting in both voices. "Khaash yeh donon pehley apna juban khuli hotey!!"
Edited by vallanki - 16 years ago