Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reema_J thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey everyone... how's it goin' here?! How are all of you?!

We're almost ready for part 12, aren't we?! 😳 😉
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Some tips for Shah Rukh Khan

04 Jun, 2007 07:53 pm IST

After Deepika Padukone, it's the turn of another model-turned-actor, Shawar Ali to get Shah Rukh Khan's advice. Shawar is doing a cameo role in Farah Khan's forthcoming film Om Shanti Om .

And Shawar told us that during the shooting SRK gave him some important tips. He told Shawar that one should always be ready to learn from the mistakes and see to it that it's not repeated again.

"Shah Rukh would make me sit on the monitor and see from behind the camera as to how he shoots with different variations for the same scene," he says.

But even Shawar started giving SRK some tips, fitness ones! Do we see a mutual admiration society forming here?

http://movies.indiatimes.com/Some_tips_for_Shah_Rukh_Khan/ar ticleshow/2097564.cms
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Reema_J

Hey everyone... how's it goin' here?! How are all of you?!

We're almost ready for part 12, aren't we?! 😳 😉

we r doing good and yeaa we r almost ready 4 part 12 😳
srklicious thumbnail

woooow he looks sooo cute in this pic 😛 😳
srklicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_biggest_fan

priyanka: lal dupattta ud gaya re hawa ke jhunkey se.

srk: ay priyanka yeh costume tum ne mujh se shadi karo gei film se steal kiya na.

priyanka: arrey haan na.

srk: in sub larkiyon ne bhi main hoon na key costume chura liye aoye abhi ke abhi wapis karo yeh costume . kisi aur film ke costume churao main hoon na main ne produce ki thi.

srk: god dekho yeh sari actresses kitni chorniya hain apne paise karch na hoon iss liye apni filmo ke costume utha layi.

preity; mera dress60'000 ka hai naya hai.aur dupatta 20'000 ka.

priyanka: mera dress to 1 million ka hai.

srk: o ho ho itna bara jhut jhuti chour kahinn kii.

hahah great captions again. 😳
srklicious thumbnail
The Anti-B brigade

13 May 2007

DIG A little deep and there emerges the reality of how this marriage has divided the industry into two distinct camps in Bollywood —the Bachchans and the Khans. And with the opposition camp emerging stronger with Hrithik Roshan and Salman Khan ....allegedly joining hands with Shah Rukh, things could not have got any worse for Abhishek.

If upsetting bigwigs like Dilip Kumar and Shatrughan Sinha (by omitting them from the list of invitees for the Ash-Abhi wedding) was not enough, we now hear of another development post the wedding list fiasco. It is of Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan and Hrithik Roshan's (none of whom were invited) new-found predilection for each other.

This definitely is no great news for the Bachchans.

The Aftermath

Those who are aware of the ground realities of Bollywood and the so-called cold war between Bachchan senior and SRK, can imagine how crucial, or may we say ominous, this development can prove for the Bachchan family in the long run.

The bickering between Shah Rukh and Amitabh Bachchan is no state secret. Everyone knows about SRK and Big B's penchant to take subtle digs at each to prove who rules the roost.

Nevertheless, now with Salman and Hrithik allegedly joining SRK, the battle of the stars will reach a different height altogether.

Soiree Secret

According to the latest reports, SRK, Salman and Hrithik, got together recently at a soiree thrown by Shah Rukh Khan at his palatial bungalow, Mannat. The occasion was to enjoy and celebrate the cricket World Cup final being played between Australia and Sri Lanka. However it was not the event but the underlying yet evident reason behind the get-together that has become a matter of concern for many close to the Bachchan camp.

Reportedly, the bond between the Krrish star and the Khans simply couldn't be missed at the rendezvous. Egged on by his new pals SRK and Salman, Hrithik even wowed guests with an impromptu dance performance. He danced to all the popular Dhoom 2 songs —the movie that supposedly caused a serious rift between the Bachchans and Hrithik. (In particular, the onscreen kiss between Ash and Hrithik)

The party was also attended by Karan Johar, Sussane Khan, Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra, Saif Ali Khan and a few others, besides Salman and Hrithik.

Speculation Rife

Apart from Karan Johar, none in this new found camp amongst Hrithik, Shah Rukh and Salman were invited to the Ash-Abhi wedding.

Shah Rukh and Salman though were not expected to figure on the guest list —SRK, thanks to his alleged cold war with Amitabh and Salman for his past history (being Ash's ex). However, Hrithik not being invited to the wedding came as a big shock to many.

Hrithik and Abhishek have been close pals since childhood. They literally grew up together and even have common friends. What's more, even after being a very exclusive and private marriage, attended only by a handful, the Roshans didn't fail to invite Amitabh and family to their very private do when Hrithik tied the knot with Sussane in Bangalore. So obviously the senior Roshans and Hrithik were expected to be invited. But that was not to be.

The Unusual Bond

Hrithik was never known to share any great friendship with either Salman or Shah Rukh. For that matter, Salman too had a pow-wow with SRK sometime ago. So the big question is: What brought these three together? The very three actors whose relationship with one other was marred by controversy?

The Chalte Chalte Ruckus

To begin with, Salman and Shah Rukh had a bad fall out. And it was all due to Aishwarya Rai. Apparently, Aishwarya who was in a turbulent relationship with Salman then, confided in Shah Rukh regarding the same. This was when SRK was shooting for his home production Chalte Chalte with Ash opposite him in the lead.

Salman is said to have disrupted a day of shooting by causing a ruckus on the sets, when he went to meet Ash. Then again, Ash is later said to have visited SRK's office to seek protection from her boyfriend and messaged Salman as to her whereabouts. When he turned up there enraged, she requested SRK to hide her in the bathroom and out of sheer embarrassment he told Salman he hadn't seen Ash. Salman produced her message and Shah Rukh was caught in the middle. To keep out of any more trouble, SRK promptly replaced Ash with Rani Mukherji.

SRK, who had even tried to mediate between Salman and Ash, later publicly apologised for interfering in the affairs of his friends. Ever since, the two Khans remained aloof. Hrithik No Buddy Either

Hrithik Roshan was never a very good friend of Shah Rukh Khan. It was Hrithik's sensational debut with Kaho Na Pyar Hai, which apparently made the reigning superstar in SRK feel insecure.

So later on, when both starred together in Karan Johar's Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, SRK lost no opportunity to cut Hrithik to size by allegedly truncating Hrithik's role in the flick.

Camp Power

That Shah Rukh Khan has a strong lobby within the industry is pretty well known. While Farah Khan and Karan Johar are known to be an integral part of it; also add to the list Preity Zinta, Rani Mukherji and Priyanka Chopra.

But the much senior Salman also has his industry clout, with his name guaranteeing financial returns and his share of box-office lobbyists.

And Hrithik is fast taking his stronghold position what with having always churned out the biggest hits: Kaho Naa…Pyaar Hai, Koi…Mil Gaya, Kkrish and Dhoom 2.

Forgetting the past

Notwithstanding all their previous differences, Shah Rukh, Hrithik and Salman have now decided to get together and the common cause that binds them all? Well, it's not that difficult to guess at. Perhaps one Bachchan might prove to be the right answer.

So, while Bollywood is no stranger to cliques, this one in particular, will go a long way to change the entire complexion and tipple the equation power in Tinsel Town.

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/  
srklicious thumbnail
Simple desires

Tuesday, May 15, 2007 21:49 IST

Lessons I've learnt

Shahrukh Khan, Actor

The grass always seems greener on the other side. I have the same simple desires that any man on the street has.

I want to be happy, I want to be with my kids and I want to continue doing good work.

I have little desires like not getting stuck in traffic while commuting to work, going back to a happy
family, watching TV, and going to sleep.

I want to go on a holiday, now and then. My desires genuinely don't go beyond that.

The only difference between me and any other person is that when I go on a holiday, I have to take my bodyguards along and I have to stay in a
hotel which is more exclusive than a regular one, though I don't like the expenses."

These people say good things about me because they like me. I think the
philosophy of acting is about giving, giving an expression, giving a take etc.

Stealing a scene doesn't work. Personally, I have my share of insecurities which any normal person does.

But as far as my stardom is concerned, I am completely secure. I have been here for too long.

The first few years I might have been worried, but now with the kind of acceptance that I have got, I can't expect more!"

—After Hours Correspondent

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1097038
srklicious thumbnail
S R K- Sallu Bonding!!

[15 May 2007>

Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan have become great pals after they both were snubbed by Bachchans by not inviting them to wedding bash at Prateeksha. Now the two are often seen bonding with each other very closely at dinners and parties. Similar was the case when Salman Khan decided to host a party to celebrate the success of his girlfriend Katrina's film ' Salaam Namastey.' You guessed it right, the guest list was topped by none other than King Khan and according to sources he was in full form at the party giving the proof of their proximity.

As an insider reveals, ' Apart from the usual gang of friends, Salman's party was attended by Shah Rukh Khan who dropped in to congratulate Katrina and Vipul Shah. Vipul was the guest of honour at the party. Salman congratulated him for his third successive hit with Namastey London.'

However, Sallubhai was not very happy with Vipul Shah for breaking the tradition of hosting a party after a film becomes hit. This was especially so as Katrina, his girlfriend was the heroine of the film and even then no party was arranged to celebrate the success of the film. What say….Kya kya na kiya tere ishq mein!!

http://magnamags.com/magna_stardust/node/1156
srklicious thumbnail
Guess this one!

By Taran Adarsh, May 15, 2007 - 03:38 IST

The talented editor turned director has directed two films so far, both path-breaking films that proved smash hits at the box-office. The first film was about a goon who pretends to be a doctor, running a charity hospital. Soon, his father gets to know the truth and the clever
charade falls apart. The goon decides to become a doctor…

The second film, revolving around the same characters as the first part [the goon and his sidekick], was about the goon pretending to be a Professor of History. And how he comes face to face with the Father of the Nation…

The director had confided in this
writer that he's working on a different film this time around, while the third part in the successful series will roll subsequently. Well, here's the latest on that front.

The director is in talks with the country's biggest star to enact the pivotal role in his new film. Incidentally, the director had initially approached the same
actor for the first part a few years ago, but he couldn't do the project due to back problems.

No prizes for guessing the right names!

http://www.indiafm.com/news/2007/05/15/9404/index.html
srklicious thumbnail

Edited by love srk - 16 years ago