Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

But he flips quickly. Today he told her off, tomorrow he will be back to dosti games and bhabhi love. she was , telling him he need not go help Abhira because its resort not home. And  she was expecting him to prioritize her over Abhira. If he remembers how insensitive  and delusional she is, he'd not play dosti dosti with her. 

yup.....but he has started telling her off.....aaj bhi he just left her fuming at the door...and chala gaya...pehle wala armaan nahi jaata...๐Ÿ˜‚

kachua chall se change aa raha hai...but aa raha hai...๐Ÿ˜‚

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Dekhte hai. He's too slow. 

Next bts is showing him throwing things in anger at both Ruhi, Abhira. 

First  he'll do something sweet for Ruhi, then something sweet for Abhira, then Ruhi will provoke Abhuta, they'll fight. He will try to stop it by controlling Abhira, then get pissed and leave. And cycle repeats. 

I really want him to lose his cool with Ruhi and her BS. 

Dekhte hai. He's too slow. 

Next bts is showing him throwing things in anger at both Ruhi, Abhira. 

First  he'll do something sweet for Ruhi, then something sweet for Abhira, then Ruhi will provoke Abhuta, they'll fight. He will try to stop it by controlling Abhira, then get pissed and leave. And cycle repeats. 

I really want him to lose his cool with Ruhi and her BS. 

kahan hai? havent seen

udaipur wapis aa gayee...ya ruhi in mussorie?

yup....he needs to b stern with ruhi...something major has to happen...and i think ruhi will blurt out something and that could b the trigger....deal shaadi...ya arman ruhi ka rishta...๐Ÿ˜‚

bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He keeps forgiving and forgeting Ruhis bad behavior though. 

We are gonna see kiss was accidental. He went to pull her from falling, in the process lips touched cheek. Thing is- all these moments affect Abhira but Armaan seems not affected. Hopefully he falls for Abhira- fully, irrevocably and understands what love vs infatuation is. 

He also gets annoyed when Ruhi Abhira fight but he fails to realize that it is Ruhi who provokes her always. 

I think he took Ruhi's case quite severely, in that one fight he had with Ruhi in front of his family. It was Shehzada's last day on set. It was his best acting till date. 

He started the argument with asking Ruhi, when she was going to go after Abhira and sunao her, Armaan stopped her from going after Abhira and asked why she was she so adamant about giving taanas to her now and then. And he ended that lecture of his to Ruhi, with the statement that he will support Abhira, will continue supporting Abhira and he will see who dares stop him from supporting her. 

So its really not that he does not realise. Manisha Chachi was swinging from the rafters, and Vidya was so proud of her son in that moment. Its just that he carries the burden of the outsider eldest son of the house with a lot of caution. But lately with Abhira's assistance he is changing much. 

This Ruhi has got more demented after that lecture from Armaan. And started doing crazy things, not knowing that the crazy things are exactly what will make Armaan question himself on falling in love at first sight, without knowing the person well. It's going to be a shock for him in the long run, because he is sure that he knows and understands people well, but got Ruhi sooo wrong. 

-
much love, light and laughter,
Battu. 

Edited by bajarbattu - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

SM page par hai. Theres Armaan throwing i think glass bottles. No one except him. But BG mein someone is saying - Rubi ka, Abhira ka...so makes it looks like he's throwing the stuff out of frustration with both. 

Cant tell if he's back or Ruhi showing up in mussoorie. 

If its latter then I would like both him and Abhira to blast her . I'm sure Abhira won't appreciate her presence in her home and Armaan should recall how pathetically she behaved and realize she is overstepping. 

I'm sick of him getting pissed at Abhira too due to Ruhis antics. Why should Abhira tolerate Ruhi?! 

Hopefully it's former. I don't want Ruhi to interrupt Mussoorie scenes also. 

bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My suggestion for getting rid of this Ruhi... smiley37

Hamma Hamma

Agar Naira Naani jaisa hott dance Abhira Armaan ke liye karein, toh banda coma mein jaake Ruhi ke saare divorce papers ke chhote chhote tukde hi kar dega aur unki confetti Abhira par udayega. smiley36smiley41

-
much love, light and laughter
Battu. 

Edited by bajarbattu - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

After that amazing outburst he is back to acting like nothing happened. He should remember these things and it should reflect in his body language. She has the audacity to interfere, provoke and taunt Abhira and him , shamelessly throws herself at him and he instead of getting more pissed is back to feeling bad. I'm waiting for him to cut her off for good. When will he get over the guilt he carries. It was a 2 min infatuation. She chose to marry another guy. Does he think he is Rohits proxy till he comes back?! Coz he keeps acting like Ruhi is also only his zimmedari. Are bhai kyun?! 

SM page par hai. Theres Armaan throwing i think glass bottles. No one except him. But BG mein someone is saying - Rubi ka, Abhira ka...so makes it looks like he's throwing the stuff out of frustration with both. 

Cant tell if he's back or Ruhi showing up in mussoorie. 

If its latter then I would like both him and Abhira to blast her . I'm sure Abhira won't appreciate her presence in her home and Armaan should recall how pathetically she behaved and realize she is overstepping. 

I'm sick of him getting pissed at Abhira too due to Ruhis antics. Why should Abhira tolerate Ruhi?! 

Hopefully it's former. I don't want Ruhi to interrupt Mussoorie scenes also. 

itni jadi wapis nahi jaane wale...to most likely ruhi mussorie mein hofi....ya fir phone kiya ho...lets c...yup armaan needs to b firm with ruhi.....

Pinecone thumbnail

Aa gayi hai voh bhi ๐Ÿ˜ก satyanaash. 

Its so infuriating man. 

Why the heck does she have to be in every epi , in every significant Abhimaan moment. 

I was hoping we would see more emotional bonding of Abhimaan with Armaan seeing how/where she grew up but instead we will see more pointless nok jhok , accidental kiss/eye locks and Ruhi being there to provoke Abhira. 

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

yeah , nothing wrong in taking 2 sides , when  she have all the proofs against Dadisa she accepted the case but when she found out the truth with proofs against the builder and Dadiโ€™s innocence she helped Dadisa to come out of the case..she always speaks truth and stands by it , she should be appreciated for putting her job on stake and going against Dev ,Dev is a good man or else he could have fired Abhira  for losing the case when Armaan came to the court without any proofs and she could have lost her job/internship.

After all this is ITV, ITV n logic doesnโ€™t go together ,Kaunsa intern will fight the case and Armaan asked judge to let Abhira fight the case and he allowed. So we have to watch ,forget and move on. 

Nahi chodenge hum..hamare pass baath karne ke liye aur kuch nahi hai..isipe baath karenge..isse divorce se compare karenge.. smiley37