Ruhi - the harbinger of Divorce. (New Promo) - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

These accidental kiss lollipops are fine . We will take what we get. But Ruhi should be put in place fitmly. I

Originally posted by: Pinecone

These accidental kiss lollipops are fine . We will take what we get. But Ruhi should be put in place fitmly. I

Armaan can't & won't handle ruhi properly. He already feels guilty for her. The only one who can show ruhi reality is abhira. Koi aur kuch nahi kar sakta but for that she must know the entire truth & armaan's current feelings for ruhi. 

exactky......bhai when she was in distress, uss waqt she said armaan mat baar karo kisis se..i need u...phone bhi nahi uthane diya....and when armaan ki wife needs him, use rok rahi thi....bhai hai kaun woh?? and the best part is armaan showed her her place....😂

bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kaunse angle se accidental............. Armaan toh bhagta hua gaya abhira ke paas. 
Anyways, Ruhi is not going to change overnight. 

And Armaan is slowly on the boil with Ruhi...
Yeh divorce papers dena Ruhi ka KP hoga! Desperate dreams of a desperate woman, who sees her par naani's statements about Armaan's proximity with Abhira coming true. 

That's all. 

-

much love, light and laughter,

Battu. 

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Armaan can't & won't handle ruhi properly. He already feels guilty for her. The only one who can show ruhi reality is abhira. Koi aur kuch nahi kar sakta but for that she must know the entire truth & armaan's current feelings for ruhi. 

armaan has started telling ruhi off....aaj bhi ruhi tried her best to emotionally manipulate armaan into not going to abhira then and wait for the case...but armaan did not listen to her.....

aur bhi karna baki hai...but shuruat ho gaye hai...dadi ke case wale din se..😂

I don’t think they will make Armaan to give reality chk to Babhi anytime before IPL, once Armaan gives her reality chk I guess Babhi will back off ,isliye drag kar raha hai aur Armaan ko pendulum bana raha hai,where in reality Armaan moved on from Ruhi long back and he only considers her as a friend..they r not even giving us Armaan’s monologues to keep us too in confusion ,but may show that he is already in love with Abhira from long time..Rohit might enter and Abhira might know about Jholmates n leave this man. But as we know yrkkh won’t have full time camps n villains Babhi will  always stay grey. Hating ,plotting ,planning on Abhira and feeling guilty n then repeat again..her whole existence will depend on Abhira.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He keeps forgiving and forgeting Ruhis bad behavior though. 

We are gonna see kiss was accidental. He went to pull her from falling, in the process lips touched cheek. Thing is- all these moments affect Abhira but Armaan seems not affected. Hopefully he falls for Abhira- fully, irrevocably and understands what love vs infatuation is. 

He also gets annoyed when Ruhi Abhira fight but he fails to realize that it is Ruhi who provokes her always. 

Pinecone thumbnail

If they need filer before ipl they can show cousins na. Hogaya yeh cringe triangle. I cant stand Ruhi at all. I want her out of Armaan Abhiras life. 

Lostin90s thumbnail

We are getting to see how such accidental/not so accidental kisses are affecting Abhira but now how they affect Arman, the giver of these kisses.smiley13

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

armaan has started telling ruhi off....aaj bhi ruhi tried her best to emotionally manipulate armaan into not going to abhira then and wait for the case...but armaan did not listen to her.....

aur bhi karna baki hai...but shuruat ho gaye hai...dadi ke case wale din se..😂

But he flips quickly. Today he told her off, tomorrow he will be back to dosti games and bhabhi love. she was , telling him he need not go help Abhira because its resort not home. And  she was expecting him to prioritize her over Abhira. If he remembers how insensitive  and delusional she is, he'd not play dosti dosti with her.