Poll

Do you like Ruhi?(If you do,so how much?)

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 22 days ago

So,as per topic name this new topic is for people like me who are obsessed 🤣 with Ruhi nowdays or from starting,like her very much(as a villain) 😂.

So we Ruhi lover's(inside haters) can talk about some qualities,shades of Ruhi character.

And accordimg to me the first and only quality she know is Fifty shades of Ruhi.(grey 😀)

And i think there is no one in this world after tolerating Ruhi charachter for 6 months continuously will Dislike(like 😂) her.

She is a true lover.

She can do anything for her Jeth(Pyar)

Her bigger quality is makers are disposing her as a good woman,but what audience can see is she is a lusty woman,she can do anything for her lustness.(isn't it)

Her bigger work on home is escaping behind everyone's room,and listening them,and then rest time goes with fighting with abhira for Armaan's custady.(🤣)

She is well educated,but she doing activities like 

a fullish.(that's a comliment)

I watched many shows even watch yrkkh 4 seasons but this parralel lead is very diffrent in every approach.

Ruhi and Aarohi,same place of their charachter in the story but What Ruhi does and What her mother did,there is a huge difference.

Ok,bro/sisters know your turn

(taarif aisi karna ki Samne wala,sochne par majboor ho jaye,ki taarif ki hai ya beijati)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Posted: 22 days ago

Ruhi charachter major quality that signified in a episode"Abhira,please ruk jaao,tumhe yeh ghar chodkar jaane ki koi jarurat nahi hai,ham koi or solution nikalenge,gharwale gusse mein aise hi keh rahe the" blah blah

Same day in other episode she thought"agar abhira is ghar mein aa gayi toh,armaan apni jimedaariyon ke tale dab jauega,use abhira se puar ho jayega,woh hamare waadein ko kese nibha payega,Abhira ko kisi bhi condition mein is ghar mein mat lana,god)