Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

apne use ke liye drawer mein rakho...ya dusron ko use karne ke liye force karo......guru se sikha hai sab...😂

lets c how this plays out....someone needs to give ruhi a zor ka jhatka...to face reality that duniya uske hisab se nahi chalti......

Ruhi to God -  Mein apni zidd par aah gayi hoon ..apko meri baath sunni hogi...smiley37. remember that scene ? smiley37

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

I'm glad this is happening prishu..armaan must give divorce to her and free her from this deal marriage..if it is really deal marriage why is he kissing her and giving wrong signals.. remember that night after Charu was given green signal , he hugged her with so much affection ,not like a responsibility one.. 

He cannot ride two boats and sink abhira's boat as per his convenience..let her go pls

he shows his thnks in any way...jab jab abhira uski family ke liye kuch karti hai....warna he can call her matlabi etc etc...abhira is all alone...and so for her armaan is the only person in name of any family.....so she is getting attached....she should know the truth now....y ruhi is so much interested in her life an marriage...😂

Ruhi to God -  Mein apni zidd par aah gayi hoon ..apko meri baath sunni hogi...smiley37. remember that scene ? smiley37

agar bhagwanji ne uski baat sunni hoti, to armaan use de dete na...😂

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I doubt she'll actually do it in epi but she may discuss it with Armaan. But if she has the audacity to draw up papers , I would really like Armaan himself to blast her to smithereens. Who the F does she think she is?! 

I'd like him to say out loud that "tum kis haq seh meri zindagi mein dakhal andazi kar rahi ho?! You mean nothing to me " 

But unfortunately he doesn't have what it takes. 

She'll also manipulate him by threatening to go kill herself or something 🙄

@bold Armaan is too spineless to say that to her. She will again start her trauma, blackmailing and running away drama and Armaan being classic Armaan sa is obliged to feed her delusion. 

Originally posted by: India_TV

he shows his thnks in any way...jab jab abhira uski family ke liye kuch karti hai....warna he can call her matlabi etc etc...abhira is all alone...and so for her armaan is the only person in name of any family.....so she is getting attached....she should know the truth now....y ruhi is so much interested in her life an marriage...😂

Yeah let her know...let her heart break...I might sound sadistic but she deserves more than this pendulum

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold Armaan is too spineless to say that to her. She will again start her trauma, blackmailing and running away drama and Armaan being classic Armaan sa is obliged to feed her delusion. 

i would prefer this...let abhira also know the whole truth..tab to maza bhi aaye...[LOl] ab to armaan and ruhi bahut bade cheaters lagte hain...

Yeah let her know...let her heart break...I might sound sadistic but she deserves more than this pendulum

off course....it would b much better....abhira is getting attached as armaan is the only person in her life in the name of any family.....use pata hoga, to accha hoga...

waise i m more interested in abhira ke mazzedaar teekhe dialogs for these two...😂

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Armaan might keep the divorce paper but won’t take any action. He might consider it if Abhira wants the same and leave the final decision to her. However, I don’t think they will start divorce discussion now, it will stay between Ruhaan. Later when the revelation about Ruhaan happens, Abhira might see it, sign it and leave, thinking Armaan wants to proceed with divorce. In any case, Armaan needs to take a proper stand. Unknowingly/knowingly he is leading on both girls and it’s reducing the points for his character. In my mind, I always assign points to the character based on the respect, integrity and sensitivity they show towards other characters and his life partner. Armaan is sensitive and caring but under emotional turmoil he fails to act with integrity. He hasn’t cheated, but he doesn’t set up boundaries when it’s come to Ruhi. Also, I think makers should give solo moments to Abhira-Armaan as couple without Ruhi looming over them 24/7

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Some excuses I could think of:

1) her  therapist told her to go to a quiet place to calm her disturbed mind.
2) she suddenly started pining for hilly place after being reminded of her maasi and her son.

3) she has suddenly developed TB and doctor prescribed her to go and stay in clean air and the air purifier at home is malfunctioning.

armaan ko mango ka slice khilane ke liye...😂

A women whose only life ambition is to become someone’s wife and wants EMa with her jeth. Does nothing at home or outside , lives/sleeps outside jeth and jethani’s room  to keep an eye on her jeth , when her husband has been declared dead she cried and ran into her room in devdas style because her jeth gave importance to his legally married wife.. now roaming  around with instant(smiley37IYKYK) divorce papers to spoil others married life because she is selfish , self centred and because of her unhealthy obsession for married ppl.