Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sharaban

Rani should also say Thank You to :

Raveena and Twinkle :   To reject KKHH and give her the first ever hit of her career.

Pooja Bhatt :    To reject Ghulam and give her the first ever solo hit film of her career, and also give her the ever iconic song "aati kya khandaala"  (alhough Aamir-Pooja would have rocked Ghulam even more as their fans were desperately waiting to watch this beloved jodi of DHKMN at least once more).

Gosh how better experience it had been had these been on the movie it would have spared me. I was a kid so sound is important and hearing that screeching voice ( like card board ) was noisy. Ghulam I didn’t see when it came out otherwise I think I would have been ok because there her voice was dubbed but it was as a kid kuch kuch hota hai that I saw her 1st time and I was like why is that lady screaming 😱 lol 😂. I mean I was a kid I didn’t really understand the movie much till I saw it later on my own still the voice bugs me and it’s no joke. Plus I didn’t like her onscreen presence with the khans but the initial reason was that VOICE 

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: infinity101

What’s with Pooja always rejecting good films in the past? And yeah well, her pairing with Aamir was terrific, would have loved to see them together again smiley27

She didnt rejected Ghulam per say, even completed few days' shooting. This movie was written by keeping Amir Pooja pair in mind and was a Bhatts' production.

Things didn't worked out due to their other ambitious project home production Zakhm , and also clashed with the dates of PB's another film Angaaray with Akshay kumar which was released around the same time.

So she had to leave Ghulam after completing few portions of it.

She initially rejected the classic Aashiqui, as she was never interested to be infront of the camera, and later refused DHKMN as well several times before her father and uncle persuaded her a lot.

-----------------------------

Edited by sharaban - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

abba Dhabba Gappa . You write rubbish . 

I think the same on most ur posts but at least I’m not rude.  Plus I didn’t quote u  as I know only RANI is the best in ur mind and other actresses are nothing. It’s pointless to discuss with u. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

She didnt rejected Ghulam per say, even completed few days' shooting. This movie was written by keeping Amir Pooja pair in mind and was a Bhatts' production.

Things didn't worked out due to their other ambitious project home production Zakhm , and also clashed with the dates of PB's another film Angaaray with Akshay kumar which was released around the same time.

So she had to leave Ghulam after completing few portions of it.

She initially rejected the classic Aashiqui, as she was never interested to be infront of the camera, and later refused DHKMN as well several times before her father and uncle persuaded her a lot.

-----------------------------

Yea well she was never too keen on acting or ambitious enough for it, I guess she had more knack for directing, I remember her telling on BB that she rejected Aashiqui because of some dude who she wanted to settle with at that time. Such a pity since she was a beautiful woman with exotic looks and I wanted to see her more onscreen.

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I think the same on most ur posts but at least I’m not rude.  Plus I didn’t quote u  as I know only RANI is the best in ur mind and other actresses are nothing. It’s pointless to discuss with u. 

This member even stated Rani is a better actress than Sridevi, Vidya and Tabu.....and these three are average, deficient and one note actresses.....😳😳😂😂🤣🤣🤣

So absolutely no point in arguing with this one.

She/he already did a lot of dis-service to Rani, "herself" .

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This member even stated Rani is a better actress than Sridevi, Vidya and Tabu.....and these three are average, deficient and one note actresses.....😳😳😂😂🤣🤣🤣

So absolutely no point in arguing with this one.

She/he already did a lot of dis-service to Rani, "herself" .

go and save your Vidya film . The new one looks like super dud with Vidya looking like a potato 

Actually you should thank Sallu and SRK for this smiley9

sharaban thumbnail

go and save your Vidya film . The new one looks like super dud with Vidya looking like a potato 

She was and still is never MY Vidya.

Stop making up stories in your mind.

Never even her fan.

I just stated Vidya (Sridevi and Tabu as well) are better, more layered and more nuanced performers than Rani.

Now go deal with the facts.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

She was and still is never MY Vidya.

Stop making up stories in your mind.

Never even her fan.

I just stated Vidya (Sridevi and Tabu as well) are better, more layered and more nuanced performers than Rani.

Now go deal with the facts.

Vidya is flop and everyone has started to see through her . All she does is same acting in all films. 

sharaban thumbnail

Vidya is flop and everyone has started to see through her . All she does is same acting in all films. 

YOU NEED HELP.