Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 days ago

I can never see Ash starting her makeup or beauty brand line. She makes money through real estate, endorsements and brands. It’s sad abhishek never worked with ash after getting married and ash refused because he was a supporting actor. I hope she will do a comeback soon. It maybe be a while as her mother is not feeling well. Whenever she think it’s time to lose weight, she will.

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

If she wants, she will be fit in 3 months

But she is happy with her family, she dont like people talking about her all the time, that way she is very reserved when it comes to family and her personal life----smiley20

who will like some stupid politician, some neighbouring country people passing  weird and nasty comments--at this age reserve is better, want to focus on my family daughtersmiley1

i

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Y’all need to give it a rest when it comes to Aish’s looks and weight.  

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I dont think she wants to lose weight, coz if she did she would gave lost the weught by now, but she hasnt, it seems like she has recently put on weight. Honestly, she would look nicer losing a bit of weight, her face has become really chubby, but if she is happy with her weight then that's all that matters really

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: BubbleTea

Y’all need to give it a rest when it comes to Aish’s looks and weight.  

True. Nitpicking on her weight has been going since a long time. I am guilty as well.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I only see a rectangle with IF logo on it, so no. I don't think Ash can or should get into this shape.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I don’t think she is interested in being slim anymore 

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

No way! 😯 I am totally obsessed with anything Jane Austen! I recently binge watched the Sense and Sensibility series on Hulu, and I’m SO excited to hear there's one with Ash that’s so well made with glowing reviews! Sign. Me. Up. I'm absolutely going to watch the movie as soon as I can! 

And Aishwarya acted so well in the movie as a feisty daughter, sister and a starrrry eyed girl who goes through transformation after getting a rude reality check. One of the best character arcs for a female character. Plus her chemistry with her family, especially Tabu🤌.A must watch for her fans.