Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

My god I am crying. KJO made such a big mistake, THIS should've been the main story. Can we talk about the heat though?  Just look at them yaar? Its giving pin me now. I'd be in a ek tarfa rishta with them any day. 

SRK's voice and acting here is giving me heat waves and he looks soooooooo hot. Same with ASH OMG QUEEN GODDESS and Ranbir was looking like a snack too. Just imagine if this was the movie? 

Its sad that all three of them have deteriorated badly in their looks and use weird CGI stuff on their face. 

https://youtu.be/obPXB3HITZc?si=tp0_GHVTJLDiWmnt 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

They all deteriorated in terms of looks. 

It could have been preventable 

SRK - smoking 

Ranbir - drinking 

Aish - terrible in-laws 

I would love to watch this movie.It has been in watchlist since years! Srk+Aishwarya+Ranbir+Anushka..all are my favourites to watch the movie and music was great.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I did not watch this film because of ranbir. I usually watch karan johar movies but I skipped the movies he did with ranbir and ranveer. 

Hopefully karan johar makes a movie with srk and aish because aish srk are just amazing together. Aish can lose weight and still do a movie with srk, hopefully he casts them. 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

For me the main story would have been Aish and Fawad together in this movie..imagine what a sight that would have been..smiley40

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I would've loved to see a romantic comedy film with fawad and dp together. Also another film with Fawad and aish in a romantic drama film together. I liked seeing the songs that he was in. Aishwarya looked gorgeous and in her young days, NO actress in Bollywood could come close to her beauty.   

Edited by Terenaina - 2 months ago
fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

It’s to late Shaitan.  Aishwarya and SRK look like old haggard people now.  smiley37