Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Hospital ne parlour services bhi start kiya hai kya?  Third Harini ke baal coloured they 

Harini is peaceful...In coma with full.on style smiley37smiley37No wonder she doesn't want leave earth 

adsays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

why didn't ishaan correct momma bear about the events of the hospital? is he really as guilty as he wants everybody to believe? 

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

AS ‘bechari’ act lasted only for couple of episodes..now I wish we had more ‘cheenu’ dada taking down RS and AS! She was in complete Shoorpanakah mode 🙄 

Reeva and Ishan spent the whole night in the same room and the ‘sanskari’ bhosles have no issue with it? 🙄

I am thinking these CVs were not planning to have this track so soon..trp might have forced them. They should have shown Ishan and Savi getting close before this reveal but Savi fell in love overnight and then in two days reveal is also done 🤷🏻‍♀️

If TRP still not improving 

Chances are there these CVs will say " Good bye" to  Bosales 

They might make Savi shifting place get another AA and a crazy joint family to " Torture " her smiley36

Ishanthanu can come back from the " trip " making Isha to fight with Kurakha smiley36

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: adsays

why didn't ishaan correct momma bear about the events of the hospital? is he really as guilty as he wants everybody to believe? 

Who knows 

May be he might say 🤔 tomorrow then he will say Savi is ungreateful she burned my " credit card "smiley37

He might carry all Savi's cloths and burn them.since it is " 🔥 season " Ristha also burned Abhira's stuffsmiley37Crazy nuts ...who does all these nonsense smiley37

He has no much guilt or until Savi reminds him of his Mom the guilt stays smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 1 months ago
Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't think Ishaan is as guilty as he appears. As I said before he has all the qualities of his adopted bear parents. He says something and does something different. When Papa bear said if he had told the truth they would have given money and brushed everything under the carpet baby bear didn't utter a word. Infact he wasn't even shocked listening to his papa bear's words. It was only Chinmaye who showed them the mirror.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

They might make Savi shifting place get another AA and a crazy joint family to " Torture " her smiley36

Ishanthanu can come back from the " trip " making Isha to fight with Kurakha smiley36

no. Bhosales are here to stay 

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

I want the makers to focus on Savi's career and forget the zoo family for the time being except Chinmaye and then show the downfall of the Zoo Institute. Savi can be introduced as the IAS officer after their downfall and give them a huge shock. And, the shock should be so bad that papa gets a heart attack and mama bear gets bed ridden smiley37

If Isha and Shantanu are re introduced then it would be cherry on the cake. Both Ishaa and Savi can join hands alongwith Chinmaye and create havoc in the Ghosales lives🤣🤣

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

no. Bhosales are here to stay 

Yeah I also feel. Why would makers get rid of them when they are giving free of drama with toxicity for the trp viewers. 

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

yeah probably so acha aadmi will come fol fl and marry her