• GHKPM Frustration Thread • DT NOTE P.49, P.83- P.92 - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

makers drag the tracks like a chewing gum and just cannot tolerate it like always same thing going on a loop toda progress dikhavoo and dear makers kindly ask person playing pakhi to work on her expressions and dialogue delivery

and screen space should be balanced yaham pakhi is present everywhere and in each and every sairat scene

Thanks Deepika for taking the initiative 

If this thread had been there during ousting from home or KKHH scene or the past 3 days it would have been exploded 🤣

Originally posted by KJSairat

If this thread had been there during ousting from home or KKHH scene or the past 3 days it would have been exploded 🤣

Don't worry...other scenes are coming.....

This thread will get MANY chances. 

I just wish they would focus on the USP of this show. They have fantastic actors playing their FL and ML and yet they seem to not want to use them to their fullest potential 

I wish they would give us more scenes...I understand there is need to show what television audiences want to see and that might be more important than what online viewers like but surely so much public tamasha cannot be liked by either audience. 

Thank You 🙏🏼. Much needed.

1) Would it be too much to ask if Virat stands up for Sai occasionally. May be at least once in the  zillat arena? 

1.) Would like the writers to work harder at creating some memorable dialogues 

Any of these fights and situations- we can bear it better if the dialogues were better written. 

(2). And when romance is happening - no more of the falling catching and feeding pleaaaaase. Some nice deliberate situational romance would be nice.

(3). It would be REALLy good to see Virat do some soul searching. What he thinks about all the revelations that his criminal family has done.  

(4) Virat’s inability to voice his feelings and stand up for Sai is the ultimate in frustration to the viewers.  But we are willing to tolerate him if this build up ends in a wonderful “because I love you damn it” type Scene. 😛

(5) Also - occasionally it would be good to give the other members a life too- like what is happening in Mohit and Karishma’s life at least- little bits of distractions are good . 

Edited by Iamlikethisonly - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Mages

finally a thread that i can vent out my anger and frustration🤣

the show had me boiling and raising my bp lately😡

Kitna gussa dabba rakha hai 😆

Originally posted by 404_NotFound

Thanks Deepika for taking the initiative 

Mujhe nhi pata itne log frustrated hain 

Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

Mujhe nhi pata itne log frustrated hain 

haha .. everyone has their own reasons..sometimes I wonder are these shows a source Of entertainment or source of stress … decade back when there was not much SM I wonder how things were . 

Originally posted by Red_eyes

Pakhi is annoying 😈

Seriously is she? Dint knew that 🤣🤣