Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

• GHKPM Frustration Thread • DT NOTE P.49, P.83- P.92 - Page 5

KJSairat thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: KJSairat

I haven't yet watched aaj ka episode, but reading the posts has made me really sad, but really really sad. I don't know how can makers do this, how? 😕😔

I don't even have energy to be angry at makers, just sad 

Watched the epi (and next one) today, and man my tears weren't stopping, my poor Sai 😔. She really has lost all himmat, she's had enough of it. My heart broke into pieces 🥺seeing her in such halat. 

I've never ever felt so so so so angry at any fictional character, aaj sach mein itna man kia itna man kia that I go into the screen and slap (worse actually) that jzieo1kz woman. I won't even be able to put the words that slipped my mouth over here, as I think it's not allowed but they were definitely 18+. Even the other characters were worse than shit. Especially in that scene in Pakhi's room how they were badmouthing her and then waiting for her like vultures as if they haven't eaten in 1 year, and attack my poor bachi. Omi and Ninad's slow clap, I wanted so badly to urghhh. I felt like putting those little pieces of shit in one house and blast it. Kaam tamaam. This show is making me violent 😅 Most sickening episodes ever ever I've watched. 

And hoho when you're at fault you take ansoo ke sahara according to Bhuleka ji? She cries in each damn each episode 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Sorry had to rant a bit

Last 5 Sairat mins were fab as always but I couldn't enjoy them to the fullest after all this. Will watch only those scenes again and aj ka epi v after waking up. Off to sleep now! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

A frustration thread😆

Good, highly needed for this show🤣

90% time we are frustrated because of it🤣

KJSairat thumbnail

Damn har roz atleast 1 person has to start a 'lets hate/ bash-blindly-without-koi-ser-ya-per this character' thread. Kabhi Virat kabhi Sai 🤦‍♂️ 

KJSairat thumbnail

Vaise seeing the number of Virat's KLPD's he needs a frustration thread 🤣 or maybe two 🙊

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Vaise seeing the number of Virat's KLPD's he needs a frustration thread 🤣 or maybe two 🙊

That's why I requested this but still it's not been used .

U can love him or hate him but u can't ignore him 4 sure😎

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 2 years ago
AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Is giving opinion is a sin here that you'll get indirects and taunts in return?

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Damn har roz atleast 1 person has to start a 'lets hate/ bash-blindly-without-koi-ser-ya-per this character' thread. Kabhi Virat kabhi Sai 🤦‍♂️ 

Soo true. Zindagi meiin shaanti nahi hai kisike bhi. Show ne sabka dimaag kharab kar diya hai

KJSairat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AninditaB

Is giving opinion is a sin here that you'll get indirects and taunts in return?

Do you mean my post? That was not a indirect, I'm sorry if it felt like that. I don't mind people giving opinion, infact I love reading different opinions! But what I don't like is people starting to character assassinate some characters blindly without koi ser ya per. I've seen that happen quite a lot lately and I was frustrated by that at that moment but yeah everyone's free to share his opinion. I never said that it's a sin but at times just frustrating that people always have to turn it into Sai VS Virat and trash the one of the two. Again sorry if you felt hurt by it. 

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

First time posting in Frustration thread. Reading many posts, I realised, I cannot really post a few things because it is against a character or praising someone else. Because saying anything against a particular character is a crime. Even if it is just a little criticism, sometimes not even criticizing, just questioning certain actions, not full fledged bashing. Never questioned people's views regarding anything. Never mocked anyone for having different opinions than mine. Never opened a counter thread to mock someone's opinions that may not match with mine, and still, I am mocked at for simply having an opinion that differs from others. Indirect jibes, mocking, etc. Just disheartened me. I had faced it long ago. Simply brushed it off. But I was mocked at even for praising someone. And now whenever I try to post my opinion, I have to think thrice because I know, I'll be made fun of and will be considered morally wrong for putting out views in an open forum.

I had to pour out somewhere. And I realised this thread is good for this. I hope I'm not mocked at for this comment now😆

And I guess, I'll be using this thread a lot more. Because I can't keep everything in😆

Edited by cheekukabeej - 2 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

A frustration thread😆

Good, highly needed for this show🤣

90% time we are frustrated because of it🤣

Dekho aap itni dino se gayab thi forum se , aapke peeche kya ho gaya 😆