Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

• GHKPM Frustration Thread • DT NOTE P.49, P.83- P.92 - Page 3

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: 404_NotFound

haha .. everyone has their own reasons..sometimes I wonder are these shows a source Of entertainment or source of stress … decade back when there was not much SM I wonder how things were . 

decade back jo dekhta tha Wahi bikhta tha 

I rem kyuki ka time jab sbs pay interview aata oh man that one interview used to have so much enthusiasm, 

2010 Balika started 

I rem joining for that ek interview SS ka and forum used to Gaga over it fun time, the drama off screen was less, and honestly it’s ghum jaha sada drama hai on air say zada off line 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: maahi11

decade back jo dekhta tha Wahi bikhta tha 

I rem kyuki ka time jab sbs pay interview aata oh man that one interview used to have so much enthusiasm, 

2010 Balika started 

I rem joining for that ek interview SS ka and forum used to Gaga over it fun time, the drama off screen was less, and honestly it’s ghum jaha sada drama hai on air say zada off line 

I remember watching some shows on and off , wasn’t involved like ghum but those days article were genuine ones not like today where every other article is fake . It’s nice to know decades back people were invested in character rather than actors . 

I have started to believe discussing about shows gets us over involved and gives us more stress . I watch other shows just like a show and don’t bother discussing it and they are source if entertainment . None of the track boil my blood . 

bubbly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I remember during DMG,MJHT days we used to get articles and BTS of actors which are very entertaining. No one cared about offscreen personal relationships and actors also used to give nice IVs and stayed connected with fans. 

idkwhattoput thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Want a new ML for Sai (at least as parallel track like they keep Virakhi) 

Maybe army man, Samrat’s friend but much younger (he’s 24/25) 

The actor could be Zain Imam 🤗

KashishSingh27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: idkwhattoput

Want a new ML for Sai (at least as parallel track like they keep Virakhi) 

Maybe army man, Samrat’s friend but much younger (he’s 24/25) 

The actor could be Zain Imam 🤗

I don't think that will ever happen the makers are copy - pasting KD. Seriously they have no sense of creativity 🙄

Abhavi0821 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Disappointed yet again .

Virat was again trying to stop sunny from asking questions . Glad that sunny have a spine!!

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I hope makers kill virat once for all & bechari masoom 18 saal ki orphan bacchi ko shaadi se azaadi mil jaye varna she is actually lacking guts to apply for annulment of d marriage.

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Yeah am having low expection from virat to ever yell at kba again. Like he knows his wife preferred staying at pulkit's house instead of coming coz of kba,still acting soft and encoraging her delusions.

Abhavi0821 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fruitcustard_9

I hope makers kill virat once for all & bechari masoom 18 saal ki orphan bacchi ko shaadi se azaadi mil jaye varna she is actually lacking guts to apply for annulment of d marriage.

Virat maar gya toh pakhi dore kispe dalegi 😂😂😂

Chavan nivas mai ekdum sanattaaa hojayega .

Thode bhut ache kaam jo wo karta hai woh kaun karega 😂

KJSairat thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Abhavi0821

Virat maar gya toh pakhi dore kispe dalegi 😂😂😂

Chavan nivas mai ekdum sanattaaa hojayega .

Thode bhut ache kaam jo wo karta hai woh kaun karega 😂

Are are Kaku hain na! PaKu match made in heaven or should I say in hell 😈