Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosyme thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

AS forgot in one day what all Savi did for her son and niece and saved her from the mama.

Even in ghum 1 it was like that Sai saved Pakhi from the crocodile and everyone forgot about it and taunt her the next day...

So many favours she does but next day it looks as if nothing she did.

But PL s small favours are remembered always.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 months ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

AS ‘bechari’ act lasted only for couple of episodes..now I wish we had more ‘cheenu’ dada taking down RS and AS! She was in complete Shoorpanakah mode 🙄 

Reeva and Ishan spent the whole night in the same room and the ‘sanskari’ bhosles have no issue with it? 🙄

I am thinking these CVs were not planning to have this track so soon..trp might have forced them. They should have shown Ishan and Savi getting close before this reveal but Savi fell in love overnight and then in two days reveal is also done 🤷🏻‍♀️

Rosyme thumbnail

Who will pay hospital bills? That too single room icu for her....

Edited by Rosyme - 1 months ago
pratyay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Savi hates him whole heartedly .Nit a big deal he can go back cry , rake solace in Reeva's hug and AS lap.

4 people died because of him one is in coma is not a big deal...AS thinks Ishan is right ...smiley36

Ishan must give divorce to Savi and marry Reeva and move on like gentleman...Then he will look like a professor , CVs will not like it they will send Moron ML 🙄 behind Savi

Savi is daughter of " Sairat " she will fight her war.alone , Reeva looks like ready to gp to bed with Ishu ...Masterni and Masterji can manage the institute together sgaring their life .

Reeva and Ishan suits more as couple (.my opinion)

I feel like that ! Genuinely they deserve each other 

Savi must become IAS officer, then another high ranking officer must cine fir her not the  tution.master smiley37

What happened at the hands of Ishaan was an accident. He is not a murderer. It was Harini tai who triggered his guilt to make him marry Savi. Of course she was unaware of ishaan's love story and his family so she thought he will be the right support for her sister. 

His treatment of Savi or what he allowed his family to do to her was wrong. I even dont root for Ishaan and Savi. I never rooted for Virat and Sai too. I dont root for spineless MLs just because they look handsome or chemistry is sizzling. Yes Ishaan and Reeva's temperaments match more. 

As far as Savi being sherni managing everything on her own is crap. In serials, paise bas arrange ho jate hai. Not in real life.

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Who will pay hospital bills? That too single room icu for her....

she has to resume doing part time job no other ways, indirectly baby bear will help his wife in atrangi ways

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pratyay

What happened at the hands of Ishaan was an accident. He is not a murderer. It was Harini tai who triggered his guilt to make him marry Savi. Of course she was unaware of ishaan's love story and his family so she thought he will be the right support for her sister. 

His treatment of Savi or what he allowed his family to do to her was wrong. I even dont root for Ishaan and Savi. I never rooted for Virat and Sai too. I dont root for spineless MLs just because they look handsome or chemistry is sizzling. Yes Ishaan and Reeva's temperaments match more. 

As far as Savi being sherni managing everything on her own is crap. In serials, paise bas arrange ho jate hai. Not in real life.

None of this happens in real.life smiley37...smiley37

Every thing is foolish ..

Edited by Rosh4rose - 1 months ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

she has to resume doing part time job no other ways, indirectly baby bear will help his wife in atrangi ways

Any of the below is possible ...

Savi strikes a Jackpot becomes millionaire by nect morning  

Or

She might sell the house at Ram tat 🤔 

or

Writers will bring another AA

or 

Savi will do waitress job smiley37And pay the bill

or

Harini's husband will repent will pay

or 

Harini should be given " moksh " so Harini will.wake up and demand Savi.must be the good wife must go back to Masterji if not she will die smiley37Savi will refuse and Harini will die 

Then Ishan will be finally like 

" OK now I killed 4 and Savi you killed one "..(.indirectly)...

Edited by Rosh4rose - 1 months ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

AS forgot in one day what all Savi did for her son and niece and saved her from the mama.

Even in ghum 1 it was like that Sai saved Pakhi from the crocodile and everyone forgot about it and taunt her the next day...

So many favours she does but next day it looks as if nothing she did.

But PL s small favours are remembered always.

Crocodiles 🐊 couldn't attack Pakhi smiley37

Devyani's life was saved , Harini , multiple incidents happened that is FL's " fate " do social service for ML.& family only to be kicked out by ML later 

At least Savi walked out before doing a lot of social work only been called " ungrateful "..wanted to kick her out but walked out 

Hopefully mahanath mode is gone from.Savi smiley37

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The precap has Savi walking all alone with the VO she has no one....I guess Something has to happen to Harini...savi might end up blaming herself...

If it has to become cinematic.some character who disappeared from ghum 1 might be back 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Hospital ne parlour services bhi start kiya hai kya?  Third Harini ke baal coloured they