GHKPM Written Updates & Daily Discussion Thread #128 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: FaguniUpadhyay

Ishan jab biwi ke pyaar mein pagal ho jayega tab biwi will get to know and will start treating him the same way he treats his mother, tab iski AS bhi kuch na kar payengi iske liye 

I think he will confess only to his mother why he Married savi and why he has to keep the marriage alive at all.. it is not a deal marriage for him with an expiry date 

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

So as per tomorrow's episode highlights, Rao saheb is planning reception while Reewa is planning seduction 🤣, aise saji hai jaise Aaj uska first day hai sasural mein. Savi ne jo kapde badal ke pehle they are so bad, they deserves those tamatars, achha hai she will change them soon

Reeva Imagining Ishu Baba singing " tu cheese badi hai mast mast"smiley37.... Hopefully she took classes from Pakhi fir being seductress smiley37

Where as RS " koi nahi jantha mein kya cheez hum"

Now I keep reception Savi will be daughter in law no IAS , IPS or IFS sirf GBB ( Great Bosale Bahu)smiley37

AS ... Yeh Kya hua... what happened you.my " magic" it is not working on Ishu Baba any more !..I must make new poison portion smiley37

Ishan ... announcing and proclaiming " Savi is my wife , we are married ... see my mindblowing marriage video"..smiley42

FaguniUpadhyay thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I think he will confess only to his mother why he Married savi and why he has to keep the marriage alive at all.. it is not a deal marriage for him with an expiry date 

He might but that too will take some time, he will bond with Isha before that through Savi coz now Isha is Savi only family in a way so she will automatically be a part of Ishan's life now and he will get to bond with her since she is his mother she will sense that there is something troubling him. But for that ganja has to bring her back from her never ending honeymoon😅

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He might but that too will take some time, he will bond with Isha before that through Savi coz now Isha is Savi only family in a way so she will automatically be a part of Ishan's life now and he will get to bond with her since she is his mother she will sense that there is something troubling him. But for that ganja has to bring her back from her never ending honeymoon😅

I am thinking jab sab kuch copy Kar hi liya hai why don’t they copy pandya store .. ka beginning.. make shantanu isha have triplets during honeymoon.. and die while giving it to savi n ishaan .. and savi becomes their dhara bhabhi 😂😂.. tab shayad kuch  romance bhi milega .. 
Surekha can be suman 

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago
FaguniUpadhyay thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Reeva Imagining Ishu Baba singing " tu cheese badi hai mast mast"smiley37.... Hopefully she took classes from Pakhi fir being seductress smiley37

Where as RS " koi nahi jantha mein kya cheez hum"

Now I keep reception Savi will be daughter in law no IAS , IPS or IFS sirf GBB ( Great Bosale Bahu)smiley37

AS ... Yeh Kya hua... what happened you.my " magic" it is not working on Ishu Baba any more !..I must make new poison portion smiley37

Ishan ... announcing and proclaiming " Savi is my wife , we are married ... see my mindblowing marriage video"..smiley42

I am sure Ishan must have saved that video on his phone , in a hard disc, it's a memory for him afterall and he was so proud while showing it to the people and since his parents missed his wedding, he will show it to them as well🤣, meanwhile seriously aise kaun sajta hai bhai Bina baat ke, either she is living in a delusion now or she thinks that Ishan might end his marriage as soon as he sees her like that

Aadi04 thumbnail

Link post karo bhai 

moonwearer thumbnail

@Rosh4rose where's today's Rant?

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

@Rosh4rose where's today's Rant?

Today no rant "a bit happy" only thinking whether 🤔 😀 😉 " dead or alive".....smiley37smiley37

Hopefully Ishan baba will buy new bed ... Ex will be waiting in bathrobe ...smiley42..

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why is Reeva dressing like that? Is she gonna be introduced as Ishaan’s wife? 🥴