Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavna90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Not this tracksmiley37

Virat was a " brave , smart and strong " IPS officer, he got shot while fighting against criminals

Who wants to shoot this " darpok Mastetji"smiley37

Savi shouldn't repent because Ishan's guilt is not from his heart ...If so he won't be entertaining Reeva and double timing with her after marriage !

Hope Savi will return the " MS" and set him free 

He was so sad telling " maine apne pyat ka kurbhan diya " seriously is it even comparabla with four people loosing life out of stupid interventions ...( Vinu was so young 😢)

Ishan didn't ask Savi to go away , it was her decision 🙄...Where as Virat threw Sai out of the house without listening to her !

Savi left the house it was her decision....she can't stay with him because he is responsible for her family loss...

Ishaan married to savi not because of guilt... from starting he is after savi.. she is like a punching bag for him...in every mood swings he is enjoying with her...

He might be understand now...

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bhavna90

Savi left the house it was her decision....she can't stay with him because he is responsible for her family loss...

Ishaan married to savi not because of guilt... from starting he is after savi.. she is like a punching bag for him...in every mood swings he is enjoying with her...

He might be understand now...

I doubt ....that ...He might understand it later once Savi is gone very distant from him.

Bhavna90 thumbnail

I doubt ....that ...He might understand it later once Savi is gone very distant from him.

Definitely...savi will leave him...

Now she will on iAS mode she became and come back...

Bhavna90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I can’t be sure about that because this data only channel and the PH know. 

Reeva will come back stronger after today’s episode especially after she was coached by akkasaheb 

Makers need to Stop experiment here to show reeva otherwise it's bad time for show...

Trp fall down...

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I am not sure about that. 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They will correct it by making Reeva and Ishan getting married smiley37

See they are following guddi .. it had a story .. horrible but it was still a big plot .. for a long time ..ishan n Reeva will be married .. 

He will marry her and savi will go away but won’t be able to get over her .. Reeva will go mad .. its like pakhi virat marriage .. but pakhi was negative here Reeva is not negative .. 

In star jalsa it did not work but it might work in the Hindi version.. they brought back chinu just for this because guddi was friendly with one elder brother n his wife .

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Oh Guddi is a Bengali show. Achcha. Will check it out. Maza aayega

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Oh Guddi is a Bengali show. Achcha. Will check it out. Maza aayega

ha baba earlier I thought it was a mix of Ghum n imlie .. but it was not exactly that ..  I just watched trailers in jalsa .. it  came last year only .. 

it was not successful certainly not like gathchora .. they ruined TMD totally they should have followed gathchora faithfully 

Sukorameni thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Guddi is really not a great blueprint to follow because there is legit Ema there that too the leads are involved in an ema ,when the ml gets married to the third angle and the ml and fl get into ema post that .Looking at savi's characterisation I would say that's a too bold step to take  but let's see how the story progresses 

Bhavna90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

See they are following guddi .. it had a story .. horrible but it was still a big plot .. for a long time ..ishan n Reeva will be married .. 

He will marry her and savi will go away but won’t be able to get over her .. Reeva will go mad .. its like pakhi virat marriage .. but pakhi was negative here Reeva is not negative .. 

In star jalsa it did not work but it might work in the Hindi version.. they brought back chinu just for this because guddi was friendly with one elder brother n his wife .

Even in sairat story same happened but audience didn't like soon they need to wrap up and come up with season 2..

if ishaan married to reewa then show finished...i don't think so right now this happened...

I feel at any cost ishaan trying to save or protect savi... but savi making distance which he feel bad...