Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 22nd Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Yup. But before that cringe of marriage , lots of horrible things happened. Illegal surrogacy, and multiple multiple moments of Virat joining Pakhi and treating Sai really badly even after Sam return, questioning her character, Shruti track where he really hurts Sai but makes her feel guilty. Lots and lots of toxicity happened on that show. 

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

DKP Saazish, against Abhimaan 

We Get It They All Hate Us GIF - We Get It They All Hate Us Dislike GIFs

Daru, got OST and we're going on 4 months of 

Abhimaan marriage, kuch naahin 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

But they need a parallel especially now when new Armaan Ruhi are coming to buy them time to settle in new roles. They need a distraction. This track of Dev Charu is that distraction 

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

seems so, warna out of the blue ese statements kyu? I am so done with killing someone putting the blame on fl and a 6 year leap story… ab bas hoga.. but I guess it won’t happen immediately, abhimaan has to fall in love first before kalesh starts or is this the foreshadow for the leap to bring the new Ar? And opposite to all expectations it could be abhira’s dream…

it can be dev charu issue also not any death as shivam is not shooting still. 

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I'm just speculating. But they have copied several plot points already.  The whole preimse is shamelessly lifted from ghkkpm1 which is fresh in minds. Rajasthani instead of Maharashtrian, single parent dies, zimmedari deal shaadi. There ml was police , here lawyer. There fl was med student - doctor, here law student - lawyer. Matriarch and conservative family - same to same. Obsessed bhabhi. Jeth bhabhi playing dosti dosti shamelessly. There Samrat - Pakhi husband found out and fled. Here Rohit did same. Itnaa sab copy kiya hai toh possibly more will be lifted. They may do some mish mash. But kaveri ki bhavishyavani and this Dev- Charu thing today maybe related in some way. 

Your speculation is not baseless. Most of us who are aware of Ghum1 see the underlying similarity. The professions character traits could be different but the major plot points related to the main leads are actually same.

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I know he didn’t thank Abhira for making Vidya understand his feelings but he had tears in his eyes and he saw she was not in the group hug and he pulled her into the family hug . Sometimes actions speaks louder than words. He was very grateful for what Abhira did to him. That’s how I felt 😊

Tears were for Vidya and he didn’t actively look for Abhira smiley6.

@bold : True, but his body language doesn’t suggest so too .

He underplays whatever Abhira does for him or his family but if it was Ruhi in Abhira’s place then he would have made a shrine for her . 

Atleast that’s how the writing is so far . They need to strike a balance .

Instead of futile rat and mouse chase scene they could have easily shown him thank her and have a heart to heart conversation but even that is reserved for Bhabhi only smiley24.

Edited by CottonCandyy - 1 months ago
Aashiqanafan thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Yup. But before that cringe of marriage , lots of horrible things happened. Illegal surrogacy, and multiple multiple moments of Virat joining Pakhi and treating Sai really badly even after Sam return, questioning her character, Shruti track where he really hurts Sai but makes her feel guilty. Lots and lots of toxicity happened on that show. 

Yes heard abt this though I had resigned before it reached that stage. Hope this one does not follow those toxicities.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CottonCandyy

Tears were for Vidya and he didn’t actively look for Abhira smiley6.

@bold : True, but his body language doesn’t suggest so too .

He underplays whatever Abhira does for him or his family but if it was Ruhi in Abhira’s place then he would have made a shrine for her . 

Atleast that’s how the writing is so far . They need to strike a balance .

Instead of futile rat and mouse chase scene they could have easily shown him thank her and have a heart to heart conversation but even that is reserved for Bhabhi only smiley24.

WORD!!! 

Aashiqanafan thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Yeah he should have stopped that jhooti Ruhi for interfering into their personal matters,but I guess both looked shocked and don’t want to accept the fact that Abhira will leave after an year, he couldn’t even complete the sentence Abhira will leave the house. 

I know he didn’t thank Abhira for making Vidya understand his feelings but he had tears in his eyes and he saw she was not in the group hug and he pulled her into the family hug . Sometimes actions speaks louder than words. He was very grateful for what Abhira did to him. That’s how I felt 😊

I also felt same and thought the tears were actually for Abhira .