Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 months ago

but why to do that also.. wouldn’t it be to predictable and obvious as to what the track will be…people are already loosing interest, ipl se pehle trp drop hua hai toh ipl mein kya hoga.. if at all they wanted to remake, they could have done an old show, lost season 1 is still fresh in people’s minds and they can come with so many strories on their own, Poddar’s are a huge family, but nahi humme copying mein gold medal lana hai…

quoted post edited out for other shows discussion 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago
Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Ruhi is Lusty 

Now 
Ruhi is jhooti 

chal jhooti smiley37

https://x.com/itsmetsr/status/1770988215865905259?s=20

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago
Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I wish Armaan had thanked Abhira for speaking up for his sake to his mom. He didn't seem too emotional about what she did for him. She called out the sautela vyavhar to him which he never could express. He didn't defend Abhira strongly enough to Ruhi today and did not tell Ruhi to mind her own damn business instead of caring about his and Abhiras deal etc. Unka matter hai, voh dekh lenge. But ofc she gets free rein to speak in his matters and Abhiras but as soon as Abhira said one word he jumped to defend. 

Today was a nuisance episode with pendulum Armaan back after an emotional likeable one yesterday and day before. 

Yeah he should have stopped that jhooti Ruhi for interfering into their personal matters,but I guess both looked shocked and don’t want to accept the fact that Abhira will leave after an year, he couldn’t even complete the sentence Abhira will leave the house. 

I know he didn’t thank Abhira for making Vidya understand his feelings but he had tears in his eyes and he saw she was not in the group hug and he pulled her into the family hug . Sometimes actions speaks louder than words. He was very grateful for what Abhira did to him. That’s how I felt 😊

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

If they are copying ghkkpm s1 then Sai got thrown out by Virat for getting his sister married against family wishes. Sister lost her mental balance because of being separated from her husband and child. Sai found out and reunited them. Pakhi planted fake evidence along with chavans to make Sai look bad. That all happened during or right after holi track . Virat was feeling very "romantically" for Sai during holi. He almost confessed but she helped Devi-Pulkit so he kicked her out. So no confession happened. 

So maybe Abhira will support Dev Charu ka pyaar. Armaan may have some moments with her in holi and maybe think about proposing they cancel their deal. But she will oppose family  for Charu Dev and Armaan as usual will MU her and be against her because family will be against Dev Charu. Then he may kick her out. And Ruhi will turn vamp and plant fake evidence too. 

Yes you are right and actually the scene of Dev CHaru confession came immediately right after Dadisa's warning that Armaan will throw u out. So it will def be Dev-Charu relationship that will cause the problem.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

So today dadisa said a statement to Armaan that today you are happy that you both didn’t have to leave the house but one day will come when you will yourself throw Abhira out of the house… major foreshadowing for the future…

yes foreshadowed dialogues through dadi. Dadis words always come true. Vidya already lost rohit so doesn't want to lose another son in the name of ego or anger. The same vidya told meine USS aurat ke ladke ko apnaya . When abhira asked apna vs sautela she got jolts and showed it on dadi. Not to be forgotten vidya said its all because of abhira mujhe samjhaya. Everyone keeps her infront and shoots gun on dadi easily. Dadi understood the affect on them. Slap issue tomorrow by dadi again triggering point on dadi . Minu chachi will cry and start her inner hidden words on dadi. Dadi is losing family in a way. Dadi said i never did bedh bhaav. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

On the contrary I felt it took him some time to notice Abhira standing alone and react. She's his last priority. His tears were more for Vidya words than Abhiras deeds. He didn't get monologues either to reflect on something she's done which no one could do. And he didn't even tell his bff Ruhi that Abhira saved the day by speaking to Vidya and convincing her to take a stand. 

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

They are copying broad brush strokes and many plot points. Hopefully they will deviate from the toxicity. 

Pakhi and Chavans were super duper toxic compared to Poddars. 

Just like Abhira is protecting Kiara, Krish etc Sai had taken a stand for Mohit , Shivani in ghkkpm

Broad brush strokes also need to stop. SO far it has been okay but if the eventuality is Abhira leaving Armaan and Ruhi-Armaan marriage I am no way looking forward to it. This is the main thing I am worried about.I hope this one deviates completely from OG before that stage.