Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 22nd Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

1000030066.jpg

Vidya confronts Kaveri for her decision to throw AbhiMaan out of this house , she had lost one son n is not ready to lose the other, she reminds the contributions of Armaana nd Abhira towards this family, refuses to let them go . She warns that this is a house full of successful lawyers and if they committed this crime ot throwing out beta bahu, they will face disrepute and their firm will soon lose clients n face losses in business and who knows their firlm might soon not see the light of the day . Daadi sa is worried . 

As Vidya puts forth all the legit arguments Kaveri has no options but to change her decision n allows them to stay . She warns Armaan that he will be the one to throw her out in future .

Kiara, Charu, Krish and Aryan all are full of appreciation for Vidya Chachi for confronting Daadi sa n winning the case. Manisha and Manoj too praise Vidya for having the courage n declare she was a star.

Vidya is in her bedroom with Abhira  and she thanks Abhira for all the moral boosting n inspirational talks and motivating her to confront her Maasa and speak for her son. Had it not been for Abhira Vidya would never have taken a stand for AbhiMaan, she gives Abhira all the credit . She gifts Abhira khandaani kangan from her maternal family . She demands a promise from Abhira that she will always stand by Armaan n support him. Abhira is taken aback and tries to avoid but is unable to . 

Ruhi and Armaan have confrontation over Armaan’s choices , she demands whom he chose between Ruhi and Abhira . Armaan is in a dilemma . He then notices Abhira wearing his Naani’s kangans , he questions her about them. She informs Ruhi and Aarmaan that Vidya maa has gifted them to her with the promise to care n support Aarmaan all his life . Ruhi reminds them of the brevity of their relationship, the numbered days of their marriage ,what will she tell the family when she has to leave ? Asks AbhiMaan to think over this issue .

Abhira taunts Ruhi for being so concerned about her marriage , for reminding her all the time about the one year contract . Ruhi leaves and AbhiMaan have nok jhok  over Ruhi’s interest in their breakup and that she was overtly interested in separating them, which might be to her benefit . AbhiMaan have moments of fun and masti n chasing each other around the bedroom and accidentally tumble together on the bed . AbhiMaan have accidentally close moments ,they feel mutual attraction as their closeness stirs up their chemistry . 

At Internship law firm . Mr Dev Co fronts Charu for stealing documents from her home and providing, he is totally against such devious / dishonest methods used to win cases . He reminds he had warned Charu regarding this in the last n despite this she repeated this , why did she? Charu blurts out she did this for Mr Dev as she loved him. He is stunned hearing this . He too confesses that her feelings were not one sided , he felt the same for her . He walks away leaving Charu taken aback . 

Precap

Ruhi and Kiara are seen getting harassed by gang of road side Romeos on holi. Abhira comes to their rescue by bashing up the eave teasers. 

Daadi sa confronts Kiara for going out at night without informing or taking permission from family elders. She states she had gone to her friend’s Holi bash. Daadi is about to slap Kiara but slaps Abhira instead accidentally . All are shocked . 
Daadi sa is confronted by Abhira for her growing hatred towards Abhira while she was being feared n hated by her own family. She discouraged truthfulness and encouraging fear culture . Daadi fumes with fury.

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Cough cough

IMG_5802.jpeg

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Love the blurb pic. Hopefully epi has some good Abhimaan moments. 

I hope he realizes how amazing Abhira is and how fiercely she has stood up for him and how brave and independent she is. 

All the stuff Vidya said was Abhiras words. Not any self realization that Vidya had. 

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Kya baat hai lagta hai kuch acha hi dekh ne milega smiley27,ek akhir bar 

#og abhimaan ❣️

Wese thank you post krne ke liye 😊,me sach rehi thi aaj nhi dekh ne wali..

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Blurb aaya. Looks like charu Dev are confessing feelings! 🙈 Next blame game on Abhira. That she'll protect Charu or support them 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

OMFG, why Shehhhhhhhhhhhhh kyjyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusmiley7

Taurlikes GIF - Taurlikes GIFs

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Abhira : Mai chali jaungi toh sabse zyada Khushi roohi ko hogi

Roohi : Nai abhira , mujhe toh bhaut dukh hoga smiley19

Abhira to roohi : Chal jhooti smiley2smiley36

Also, Charu to dev : I love you ❣️💕

Me thinking: Abhira pe ek aur bill fatega, she will be blamed for taking a stand for charu that day smiley19

Edited by Sneha.Narayanan - 1 months ago
Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Blurb aaya. Looks like charu Dev are confessing feelings! 🙈 Next blame game on Abhira. That she'll protect Charu or support them 

Ewww inn nibba nibbi ki pyaar ka confession kon dekhega smiley11

How creepy that a middle aged boss will confess to his young employee smiley11

Dev: Charu I I I love you 

Charu: Woh woh I I love you too Sir

smiley2smiley43💋💋

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So today dadisa said a statement to Armaan that today you are happy that you both didn’t have to leave the house but one day will come when you will yourself throw Abhira out of the house… major foreshadowing for the future…

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Alright WTH is going on with Hotstar and Hulu. If you want to see all

Gen 4 episodes till 3/20/24 is on season 68 then if you want 3/21 and 

episodes going forward is season 87 smiley44

How Does It Make Any Sense Paul GIF - How Does It Make Any Sense Paul The Six GIFs

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago