Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 22nd Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

In Ghkkpm s1 also Matriarch was trying to kick out FL but there ML himself took a stand and said I'll also go. But bhavani, pakhi and chavans were way more toxic than Kaveri, ruhi and poddars. Infact wahaan toh they were physically hurting Sai and laughing over it, extremely horrible. Its toned down here. The notable deviations in plot are 1. Virat was raja beta legit not just due to occupation. Here armaan is sautela but becomes raja beta only to make him do their bidding. 

2. There Pakhi had no sisterly feelings or even insaaniyat for Sai. Ruhi isnt that bad. They keep giving some double meaning of sister connection too from time to time. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I also felt same and thought the tears were actually for Abhira .

I'm sorry. I fully disagree. If it was tears for Abhira, he'd have spoken to Abhira later. He'd have been shaken that she almost ran without telling him. He'd be moved that she did so much to stand up for him and his family. And he'd at least be irritated with all of Ruhis deal shaadi mentions and ask her to leave. But he did nothing. 

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Back to back good episodes from last 2 days

Totally loved my Dumbo Vidya until she flips again. ,finally she spoke up ,stood for her son and DIL going against her fav maasa. She gave the credits to Abhira for giving her the himmat to stand for her son. Which made Dragonsa more angry.“Rohit tho patha nahi wapas ayega bhi yah nahi mere doosre bete ko bhi nahi kho sakthi “. Then why don’t u throw that jhooti Ruhi out of PH.

Finally someone acknowledged Abhira does everything for the family and family’s happiness. She also said poddar’s will become Goenka’s I mean bikari’s if Armaan is not in their firm. I loved how she hold Abhira and Armaan’s hands and declared they r not going anywhere. Except Phupasa  everyone is sad for AA. Vidya rocked and Dragonsa shocked but finally had to give up and had to accept for family’s happiness. 

Armaan looked super impressive and thankful towards Abhira for whatever she said to Vidya. He noticed she is not in the group hug and pulled her into the family hug and jhooti Ruhi is out of the family’s hug (if that’s a hint or foreshadowing something)once she sees Armaan’s love for Abhira she might back out?? 

Dadisa said Armaan will throw Abhira out of the house one day may be because she will support Daru’s love story ?? For now I don’t want to think much let’s see when the time comes,our Girl is super strong and she can handle the things. So thab ka thab dekh lenge.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I'm sorry. I fully disagree. If it was tears for Abhira, he'd have spoken to Abhira later. He'd have been shaken that she almost ran without telling him. He'd be moved that she did so much to stand up for him and his family. And he'd at least be irritated with all of Ruhis deal shaadi mentions and ask her to leave. But he did nothing. 

what i felt was uska kaam hogaya so nothing much next.They are retained at home without him asking for abhira to be kept at home. He was saying to dadi you cant throw me i have the haq to live here .Did he anytime say i won't leave the house with my wife. Vidya spoke for both and he got relief. But he told ruhi might be your words made abhira leave the house as she listened. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Besides Fufusa tantrum scene was Abhira calling Ruhi

Chutkilalukapadia Anupamaa GIF - Chutkilalukapadia Anupamaa Anujkapadia GIFs

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Then says she's has no job and useless and only know how 

to get in others business and taunt. 

Jobless & Useless smiley37smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - 2 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

But it wasn't said to blame her that she was responsible  for him almost losing Abhira. It was just by the way remark. 

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

DKP Saazish, against Abhimaan 

We Get It They All Hate Us GIF - We Get It They All Hate Us Dislike GIFs

Daru, got OST and we're going on 4 months of 

Abhimaan marriage, kuch naahin 

Wahi toh pyaar toh chod ,ek gaana tak nhi dia smiley7

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Arey they have to still keep the triangle. So it is not yet time for Armaan to rebuke Ruhi. USP of th OG is triangle. We have to bear with it for some more time. And he does praise Abhira from time to time. Cant expect him to always keep on praising her. Already u see his fam members are complaining that he speaks and thinks only about Abhira.