libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

Better.

Let Abhira leave Armaan and go.

She will he better off without him.

And Armaan can later grovel in shame and regret for his behaviour towards her.

Go and see the Spoiler section, bado ko chodo, bachche bhi Abhira ko hi suna rahe hai

Except Krish, i think. That was not show in the BTS.

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Why blame Abhira?

Is Charu a kid?

Yeh log itne din law firm kaise chalaye, vo bhi one of the top in the city.

PF is shameless and thankless people she even sacrificed her life for vidya , ruhi and fought for charu , krish and even ruhi too till they blame her just she hide charu matter smiley7 .now charu also hate abira because ruhi will say abhira told me secret of Ur love .. she will also do her part .. ruhi will be in good books again chismiley35 and Armaan i don't even want to waste my energy on this person only one word

Chuthiya smiley36

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: parusmiley

PF is shameless and thankless people she even sacrificed her life for vidya , ruhi and fought for charu , krish and even ruhi too till they blame her just she hide charu matter smiley7 .now charu also hate abira because ruhi will say abhira told me secret of Ur love .. she will also do her part .. ruhi will be in good books again chismiley35 and Armaan i don't even want to waste my energy on this person only one word

Chuthiya smiley36

If Ruhi does this, then Ruhi is one of the shameless person alive on this planet.

I really now want a day when the truth of Ruhi comes out, and Abhira just looks at everyone , without saying a word and walks out of the Poddar House with her head held high.

Indicating that this is the person of your choice who you thought is good; you all are the poorest judge of people and choice.

PS:- can we please have the writers of the forum write such a piece.

Srijeeta06 thumbnail

Chuthiya smiley36

Armaan is always with family.

When it comes to family, his mind shuts down.

But the cousins, Charu seriously?

Girl, you are going to office because Abhira spoke for you.

Ruhi didn’t do shit for you.

And if you can’t speak up, own it rather than blaming others.

How will she become a lawyer?

Stupid and pathetic girl!

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Armaan is always with family.

When it comes to family, his mind shuts down.

But the cousins, Charu seriously?

Girl, you are going to office because Abhira spoke for you.

Ruhi didn’t do shit for you.

And if you can’t speak up, own it rather than blaming others.

How will she become a lawyer?

Stupid and pathetic girl!

Charu is another ruhi to me she is just spineless she is the one stole the papers from Armaan .she simply standing in group saying sorry   .now expecting to talk about is baseless she simply put blame on   abhira and enjoy the tana from the family 

Srijeeta06 thumbnail

Charu is another ruhi to me she is just spineless she is the one stole the papers from Armaan .she simply standing in group saying sorry   .now expecting to talk about is baseless she simply put blame on   abhira and enjoy the tana from the family 

Ruhi at least has her own twisted reasons for putting Abhira under the bus.

Charu is more pathetic than that.

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

A question abt Season 1 festival. Why is senior Ak wearing Salwar in the collage? Doesnt she have a saree/lehenga scene taken on the occassion? For the other 3 the FLs were all dressed up.

rajan has issues with hina 

he will never use beautiful scenes of hina 

this was just to defrade her among all 4

this is my personal opinion and many of insta viewers also feel the same

Edited by tellytalks - 14 days ago