Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 22nd Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Ok so Vidyas nautanki continues but atleast she credited Abhira for her courage and for what she has the guts to say. Vidya reveals that Abhira was ready to run away because she cared so much for family unity. Vidya says if this nainsaafi continues, Poddar reputation will be ruined. Vidya ka suddenly kuch alag switch on hogaya. Shes really bold now. She says i have already lost one son, cant lose another. She tells Kaveri- look around. Everyone is unhappy with your decision. She's super firm and says- Armaan and Abhira are going nowhere. 

Kaveri takes step back because ig she's scared that she'll be seen as partial. So she says- ok let them stay. I dont differentiate between my kids. 

Kaveri does foreshadowing that one day you yourself will throw this girl out. Damn it. So we are in for some more heartache eventually when Armaan does behave harshly with Abhira again. Maybe related to her supporting Dev-Charu relationship in future. 

Everyone joins a big family hug except Fufa and Abhira. But when Armaan pulls Abhira too, Ruhi leaves the hug. 

Dev  yells at Charu for stealing contract. 

I FFded the scene but essentially charu confesses first and Dev does too. 

Looks like Dev may have a complicated past. 

Vidya Abhira have a private moment. Vidya says you were right in everything you said. she gives Abhira her kangan. But Abhira says no no, I'll lose the bangles. Vidya says promise me you will always be there for my Armaan. Abhira hesitates but nods yes. 

Madhav is very happy with Vidya and says thanks. 

Armaan sees Abhira stuff packed in suitcase and Ruhi enters saying- maybe she really wants to run.  Armaan tells her Abhira was leaving because of me and because she heard you telling me to dump her.

Armaan notices Abhira having kangan. And she tells about vaada she was asked to give. Ruhi gets anxiety immediately 

Ruhi claims she is giving reality check about deal shaadi to Abhira Armaan. Abhiras taunts are on point. 

when Ruhi tells her you guys are forgetting 1year deal or what, She's like "har 2 din mein yaad dilane tum ho na"  

Abhira tells Ruhi i know you will be happiest when i leave. Ruhi tried to deny. Abbira is like "chal juthi" 

Armaan pauses the conversation saying dont fight. Ruhi makes excuse of work and leaves. Abbira realizes thats fake excuse. 

Abhira points out to Armaan that Ruhi is utterly jobless and useless and has NO work except taang adaoing in others life. But Armaan doesn't listen to her truth bombs seriously enough. The moment is diluted by some cat and mouse game in the room running behind each other. Its not anything too intense, romantic or intimate. 

Precap is Abhira protecting Ruhi Kiara from gundas. 

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago
Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

So today dadisa said a statement to Armaan that today you are happy that you both didn’t have to leave the house but one day will come when you will yourself throw Abhira out of the house… major foreshadowing for the future…

Oh for gods sake don't tell me they'll copy the same story from S3 where Abhira gets blamed for killing someone (Rohit) and gets kicked out by Armaan and then boards a bus and finds an Accha Aadmi who takes care of her and Maahir smiley11

Talk about old wine in a new bottle this story will be stale by then the same thing is literally happening in TMD smiley26

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If they are copying ghkkpm s1 then Sai got thrown out by Virat for getting his sister married against family wishes. Sister lost her mental balance because of being separated from her husband and child. Sai found out and reunited them. Pakhi planted fake evidence along with chavans to make Sai look bad. That all happened during or right after holi track . Virat was feeling very "romantically" for Sai during holi. He almost confessed but she helped Devi-Pulkit so he kicked her out. So no confession happened. 

So maybe Abhira will support Dev Charu ka pyaar. Armaan may have some moments with her in holi and maybe think about proposing they cancel their deal. But she will oppose family  for Charu Dev and Armaan as usual will MU her and be against her because family will be against Dev Charu. Then he may kick her out. And Ruhi will turn vamp and plant fake evidence too. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Nutty you should watch your fufusa expression today 

He had plans for Armaan to leave so he can manage

Poddar Poddar Law Firm, clients on his own smiley37smiley37smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - 2 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Oh for gods sake don't tell me they'll copy the same story from S3 where Abhira gets blamed for killing someone (Rohit) and gets kicked out by Armaan and then boards a bus and finds an Accha Aadmi who takes care of her and Maahir smiley11

Talk about old wine in a new bottle this story will be stale by then the same thing is literally happening in TMD smiley26

seems so, warna out of the blue ese statements kyu? I am so done with killing someone putting the blame on fl and a 6 year leap story… ab bas hoga.. but I guess it won’t happen immediately, abhimaan has to fall in love first before kalesh starts or is this the foreshadow for the leap to bring the new Ar? And opposite to all expectations it could be abhira’s dream…

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

If they are copying ghkkpm s1 then Sai got thrown out by Virat for getting his sister married against family wishes. Sister lost her mental balance because of being separated from her husband and child. Sai helped out. That happened during holi track . Virat was feeling very "romantically" for Sai. He almost confessed but she helped Devi-Pulkit so he kicked her out. 

So maybe Abhira will support Dev Charu ka pyaar. Armaan may have some moments with her in holi and maybe think about proposing they cancel their deal. But she will oppose family  for Charu Dev and Armaan as usual will MU her and be against her because family will be against Dev Charu. Then he may kick her out. 

so you mean to say  they are practically copying lost at this point… sorry then I am out of this crap…I always thought they will deviate from the serial… never watched lost, read the story and saw some clips online, it was enough for traumatising me… I don’t want a repeat telecast of it 🤦‍♀️

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wese ridhi tum shi thi Vidya ne woh kangan abhira ko dia tha smiley20

Dusri baat dadi ne kya baddua dia kya tum ek din isi ladki ko ghr se nikal doge smiley7

Dadi Vidya aur abhira ki dosti se jal ti hai yaar Aaj dusri baar Aisa hua ki woh upar khade ho kr sab dekh rehi thi ,uss din bhi dekh rehi thi jis din Vidya abhira ko apple khila rehi thi smiley36

Armaan ne abhira ka hath kich ke family me samil kr dia ek bahut bada family jhappi hyy smiley27 so cute yeh dekh kr roohi jal bhun ke khak

Wese yeh dono bhul jate hain lekin roohi bar bar inke bich kyu aati hai aapna 2rs ka Gyan dene smiley29

Wese jab roohi ne kaha ki tum dono ek saal baad kya karegi toh abhimaan thode niras ho geye kya ?

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Charu 

Shut Up Annoying GIF - Shut Up Annoying Dont Want To Listen GIFs

Yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkksmiley11

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

so you mean to say  they are practically copying lost at this point… sorry then I am out of this crap…I always thought they will deviate from the serial… never watched lost, read the story and saw some clips online, it was enough for traumatising me… I don’t want a repeat telecast of it 🤦‍♀️

They are copying broad brush strokes and many plot points. Hopefully they will deviate from the toxicity. 

Pakhi and Chavans were super duper toxic compared to Poddars. 

Just like Abhira is protecting Kiara, Krish etc Sai had taken a stand for Mohit , Shivani in ghkkpm

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Ewww inn nibba nibbi ki pyaar ka confession kon dekhega smiley11

How creepy that a middle aged boss will confess to his young employee smiley11

Dev: Charu I I I love you 

Charu: Woh woh I I love you too Sir

smiley2smiley43💋💋

Yanha pe har kisi ko do din me pyar kyu hota hai yaar pehle rumaan ab yeh deru smiley37inhe bhi mile zyada time nhi hua hai lekin phir bhi pyar sar Chad ke bol rehe hai smiley36