Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

This thread has been made a few times over but I always choose Karishma. In terms of being more beautiful, a better human being, a better actress, a better dancer, more likable, and has better chemistry with her co-stars.

She was excellent with all three Khans. In comparison, her sister I feel has zero chemistry with any of the Khans. She and SRK used to make me uncomfortable together, because of K3G where it felt like a brother-in-law and his younger sister-in-law. There's a reason both of their films together have been flops/underperformances because audiences never accepted them together. SRK, who has chemistry with just about every heroine, has zero with Bebo. She is just okay with Salman but their debut film together was a flop. Out of the other two movies they did together, in BB she's a glorified cameo with maybe 2 minutes of screentime. Bodyguard was their only hit as a couple and I find it interesting that even in that movie they don't have much screentime together. She's always on the phone with him during their romantic scenes and of course it's Karishma herself who is the dubbed voice in all those scenes. It's almost like they knew that they needed Karishma in order for their to be any chemistry with Salman (and ironically enough this phone plot was also used in another Karishma movie with Bobby Deol so she has experience with this). Bebo and Aamir are also just okay but definitely lacking what Karishma and Aamir had in RH. They work well in 3 Idiots together but that's also partially because the focus is not on her or romantic chemistry. She's the fourth most important character after the titular characters. And never seen LSC but that was a disaster for a reason. Even with Saif, as a lesser Khan, many praised Karishma and Saif's pairing in HSSH, whereas the media notoriously reported that onscreen Saif and Bebo had zero chemistry in all their movies no matter how many times they tried to force it on us. They used the excuse that it's because real life couples use all their chemistry offscreen and have none left onscreen but that's definitely not true for other real life couples. In fact, Bebo herself only had chemistry with Hrithik and Shahid and they were both her real life love interests.

Back during the phase when Bebo used to brag that all her movies were only with Khans, she also starred with Imran Khan in two movies, and I still remember feeling weirded out by that pairing. She came across as way too old for him. Not like his mother but like his massi. Totally chemistryless.

Going back to Karishma, RH, Dil To Pagal Hai, Dulhan Hum Le Jayenge, HSSH, etc. are all fabulous examples of how well she worked with her male co-stars. What a shame she was forced to retire from the industry at her peak to make way for her younger sister and forced to marry that abuser.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Kareena better bone structure and cheekbones! Or at least in the conventional sense. 

akniti thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Karishma kapoor...

Maroonporsche thumbnail

You tell us Priya 

priya185 thumbnail
Both of them are pretty but Karisma is prettier if I had to pick one

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Kareena>>>>

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

In their prime? Karisma. Now? Kareena carries herself better.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Easily Kareena by far. Iā€™ve never found Karishma even remotely attractive. šŸ˜µā€šŸ’« 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Karishma.