Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

In her interviews for Mubarak Murder, she is saying that she doesn't do many movies because she is choosy. Oh really? 

Girl, please. You sign any and everything that comes your way smiley36or you may even be asking for work. No one is offering anything to you so stop acting like you are saying no smiley37 these nepos are something else only

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

In her interviews for Mubarak Murder, she is saying that she doesn't do many movies because she is choosy. Oh really? 

Girl, please. You sign any and everything that comes your way smiley36or you may even be asking for work. No one is offering anything to you so stop acting like you are saying no smiley37 these nepos are something else only

@bold - how can u say no one is offering anything to her?

For example. - she regularly gets offers for a lot of ads but she is so choosy that she only promotes brands like Vidisha detergent powder which no one knows about. Thanks to Karishma's star power, Vidisha detergent has become the number one selling detergent brand in India. smiley20

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I hope she does a big movie soon. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Which interview was this? Link please?

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Badly missing Nkapoor.

😂

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

am glad she is being choosy. I hope she continues that way.smiley2 Idea should be for her to choose a grand total of 0 movies the next 10 years.smiley17smiley36

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I don't understand what is happening to their voice? Both bebo and lolo are going through significant changes in voice..very husky compared to before..karisma esp in the interviews for MM..i mean i know your voice changes but may be it is in their genes that they change this significantly? I mean tisca was there too in interviews and she has always sounded the same..i have never come across this significant change in voice but some people have it tough with age..like i was surprised to hear Matt Le Blan speak in a friends interview some years ago and it seemed like this was not joey talking..totally diff voice compared to rest of the cast

Lolo saying she is choosy was my LOL moment too..she has been out of work and there is no shame in acknowledging that instead of making this up..

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

At least she has a movie unlike Aishwarya Rai who has no offers! Lol

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

At least she has a movie unlike Aishwarya Rai who has no offers! Lol

I don't get the comparison. Karishma was offered several films in the 2000s alongside Kareena, but she turned them down. Now she's thinking about a comeback since her eldest daughter is transitioning into higher education, which is usually when such comebacks happen. 

Is she getting offers now? No but that's because she isn't really *thought* about besides her reality stint. She's been inactive for a long time and her movies are watched by the masses, who have moved on long ago. 

To be fair, considering that she's popular with the older stars, I won't be shocked if we ever see her in a small project with the likes of Sunil Shetty, Anil Kapoor, Sunny Deol...etc. But that wouldn't really be much of a transition for her career. 

Aishwarya is now in that period where she focuses on her family, namely Aaradhya and her mother (since her mom is aging quite rapidly now too). There's no shame in being ambitious again (like Kajol now) but there's also no shame in not being ambitious (like Aishwarya). 

Let Karishma peddle her whiskey in peace.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

I don't understand what is happening to their voice? Both bebo and lolo are going through significant changes in voice..very husky compared to before..karisma esp in the interviews for MM..i mean i know your voice changes but may be it is in their genes that they change this significantly? I mean tisca was there too in interviews and she has always sounded the same..i have never come across this significant change in voice but some people have it tough with age..like i was surprised to hear Matt Le Blan speak in a friends interview some years ago and it seemed like this was not joey talking..totally diff voice compared to rest of the cast

Lolo saying she is choosy was my LOL moment too..she has been out of work and there is no shame in acknowledging that instead of making this up..

I know the same thing happened to Randhir. I know they smoke but many people in BWood do, it's a mix of genetics and health issues.