Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Wasn’t Armaan’s crying scene reduced? There was more in bts… and an entire court drama was done and dusted in a single episode… they could have stretched it

yeah 

The narrative is different or changed from what we thought

He’s coming from a place of anger and hate, not necessarily longing for her

He’s mad at her for troubling his family - that’s the scene

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Looks like court case will be wrapped up today itself. So next track is how to convince Dadi about Abhira staying. 

I hope Charu truth is out soon and some time is spent on people regretting how they treated Abhira. I would like it to not be brushed away casually. 

I'd like to see Armaan grovel for forgiveness because he's been unable to be a good friend to Abhira despite her constantly displaying her righteousness and her straight forwardness. She does nok jhok and is bubbly and  can handle herself and speak up, but that doesn't mean she can be taken for granted or wouldnt enjoy pampering, or someone  protecting /defending her, someone firmly on her side   

Because this constant taunting of Abhira and her parvarish is really not cool. Its not fair to her. As it is she must have craved a family seeing her friends etc in school but she had a mumma who loved her immensely and now she is berated for not knowing how to value a family etc- thats cheap shots and really unwarranted. 

I really want dadi to become pro Abhira max. So that whenever Armaan Ruhi are exposed she is firmly on Abhiras side. 

I agree with whatever u said but after seeing Ruhi do Aarti the only thought that came to my mind is that Ruhi will never get any punishment fron this family. On the contrary Ab is the one who will suffer even when she will try to move away after jholmate truth. Ruhi is and always will be their fav Bahu.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 1 months ago
Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

Yeah it doesn’t look like Armaan will apologize to Abhira 

It seems like the track is Abhira earning back the family’s trust after going against them

and maybe Armaan also realizes that Abhira fights for the truth - not to win, the same way Akshara did 

Disappointing but I think the family is upset that she went against them….that’s all they can think of

She didn’t trust Dadisa enough to believe that she was innocent…that’s why the cold treatment from everyone

and to add to that…Roohi makes it seem like Abhira will do anything for her career and doesn’t care about the Poddar’s bc of the 1-year deal

^ I think this will play a huge role in the future in some way. Some big misunderstanding.

Armaan will apologize profusely when he learns about it was charu who stole the file 

Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yeah 

I think it was mixture of both. I think he was sad with family accusations at abhira but then got angry again after Dadisa got hit with the stones 

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

priyabehera thumbnail

yeah 

Bilkul abhira ki fikar nhi dikha bas family uske wajah se parishan hai yehi dikha mujhe aur gusse me tortoise bhi fek dia ...smiley38....

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

And that bothers me so much. I wish they'd realize that Abhira is amazing and Ruhi is not even nakhun barabar. Ruhi has no opinion on anything- its whatever Armaan/Dadi say, no actual concern for anyone. Shes not evil but she's completely selfish and pathetic. No ambition about anything. She can be a homemaker but even for that one needs to sincerely care. She's never done anything for the kids or elders to actually warrant the love and adoration she gets but Abhira gets hate despite going out of the way for all of them. 

Yesterday the most ridiculous scene was her not calling Abhira peeche seh because Dadi ka rule hai. Are you serious woman?! 🙄 Like How dumb is she. No wonder Abhira told her to wake up and stop letting others make her decisions. 

DivyaaaV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I agree with whatever u said but after seeing Ruhi do Aarti the only thought that came to my mind is that Ruhi will never get any punishment fron this family. On the contrary Ab is the one who will suffer even when she will try to move away after jholmate truth. Ruhi is and always will be their fav Bahu.

yeah 

Roohi is and will always be the ideal bahu

And may be the reason that Armaan in the future gets married to her

I used to think the Poddar’s will accept Abhira, but at the end even I feel that she won’t fit in as perfectly as Roohi

Armaan will fall harder for Abhira, but maybe in the future he’ll marry Roohi for Poddar’s so her life doesn’t get ruined 

At the end he may still choose his family’s happiness over his 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Armaan face when Abhira came in the court room 

all he wanted to say 

Where The Hell You Been Curtis Payne GIF - Where The Hell You Been Curtis Payne House Of Payne GIFs

smiley37smiley37smiley37