Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

US laws are very strict regarding sexual harassment 

In india sab chalta hai no one dare act against sexual harssment cases especially against management and poweful when accused

But USA is mostly impartial in sexual harassment and does not let powerful ppl off hook

In india who has money and power the verdict is in their favour in sexual harassment cases in company but not so in USA

In usa any girl can go put case in court her boss or higher authority hararsing her against her will or forced her to an affair etc thats not possible in india even in top 5 It companies(which ppl assume have fair rules and policy, read phaneesh murthy infosys case)

But also in sexual harassment they call witness and ask how both party behaved before the complaint 

So hotel ppl and customers have to come and say if anupama ever showed signs of uncomfortably while dealing with deep 

Did she refuse staying at yashdeep house but forced with threat that she may lose job and stay there? Because shes earning can stay in a rent room or house etc even her son here she can stay there shes not the typical poor immigrant who has no options in USA case. Her ex hubby, her son, grand daughter, daughter all in USA so shes not exactly abla nari ohh so poor nari that she has to bend to yashdeep whims.  

Also in sexual harssment two ppl in relation cannot work in same department and under each other(in IT company many departments are there, so two romantic involved cannot work under each other or where one can influence another promotion, salary, sacking etc so they have to move dept or leave company one of them) 

If two ppl want to continue the relation they have to move to diff dept if its big company or leave job for another company than continue relationship

Since spice and chutney is small place yashdeep and anupama cannot carry on love affair or marry without one moving out of the hotel job 

But problem here is the hotel owner only having affair with lady employee and i doubt they have any hr etc and anupanm ahs no money to pursue case in usa court as its very costly needs lot of money 

Honestly anupama is dancing laughing roaming with yashdeep not showing any force relationship or fear. She never told toshu or anuj or kinjal yashdeep is troubling her or any colleague. I understand anupama visa and job depends on yashdeep so shes forced to be nice with him etc but even than an human will confide in someone that a man is harrassing her. This anupama never did so far so how to prove in court shes being abused harassed? She looks like dating this yashdeep  

Which employee goes and stays in owner house? In india or usa no one does that 

I mean initially you have no place so few days you can stay but like this anupam ais taking lifts in car and going to his house staying etc no normal employee will ever do such things anywhere 

Is yashdeep only colleague others can drop her if she ask why only yashdeep? 

If anupama is uncomfortable aout yashdeep behavior why never told toshu or kinjal or any female collegaue or shruti etc? 

Many such question will be asked in court by lawyers

Also anupama past life will be brought up how she left anuj and CA abruptly and was not in touch thats not normal behaviour

Anuj is her ex hubby toshu her son kinjal her bahu why anupam anever told them anything if yashdeep troubling her all these ques will arise in court 

anupama is not a majboor bechari illegal immigrant in usa as some say she has family there she can stay there with them atleast tell them yashdeep troubling her etc shes unlike other real illegal immigrants who have no family no support in usa to help

Edited by myviewprem - 2 months ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Why were false accusations brought up when a) that is separate issue and b) bosses, especially owners like Yashpal/Yashdeep with less than 50 employees have absolutely unchecked power and internal investigation is a moot point

The issue was issuing blanket statements and blanket rules in the context if workplace dynamics.

Again, selectivity is astonishing, "I mentioned of thorough and impartial investigation". Isn't it obvious that an internal investigation can stand no ground?

o know filing a case and going through the US legal system as an immigranr requires immense money that she doesn't have. And no court of law in the U.S at least would ever ask her why she chose to live at her employers' place while incapacitated instead of sleeping at her workplace  This is assuming she has any issues with Yashdeep's behaviour. She might not or she might actively want Yashdeep's companionship and this entire discourse is based on "Anuj can see it but she pretends to not see it." Anuj is a non-factor in how she should police her behaviour around people.

It is you who are bringing in Anuj in the equation with regard to how She should behave around people or not. I mentioned 3 people who informed her/pointed out to her about Yashdeep's behaviour  you chose to narrow it down to 1, so 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Comments inline.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 2 months ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail

**I know it is not directly related to the show and the moderators can take their discretion of taking down the post if need be.**

A few years ago, there was a Large scale movement about the same issue.

What started in USA spread worldwide with many such cases being brought cases post decades.

The movement died a natural death.

While it brought justice to Many and GOD BLESS them for that, 

Many cases were eventually found to be false Accusations resulting in many families and loves being shattered.

So, if there will always be people who will use power to get their way out, there will also be people who will use a good cause and manipulate it to their advantage.

The limited point that I am trying say is, NOTHING is absolute. Neither justice in general nor our knowledge of society. We are ALL a product of our exposure to things and our experiences.

PS:

If events like the pandemic and how it was dealt with globally are anything to go by, our views are forced to be reflected.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Whatever her lapse in professionalism, no one and especially not her boss has a free pass to harrass her.  She is not responsible for how her superiors behave and no court of law will take that stance. U.S has extremely strict laws regarding this lol.

Agree, Nothing justifies Yashdeep's over involvement, clingy behaviour with a co-worker and nothing justifies Anupama leading him despite knowing his intentions.

And the fact that people expect a blue-collar immigrant to go risk her job, take up a legal expenditure, risk her healthcare access, her immigration status rather than hold the boss responsible for his behaviour to prove some satitva status to her engaged ex is ridiculous lol.

Show me you know nothing about power dynamics without showing me you know nothing about power dynamics.

Since you seem to have a good deal of understanding of both power dynamics and US Law, well, law in general, what options are available at Anupama's disposal given her circumstances to protect her from falling prey.

Genuinely want to understand and would be better to share it to the larger forum as to what steps should Anupama take, under the given circumstances and what options does she have at her disposal.

It's funny that name calling and being judgemental about people is what people call out while doing exactly that 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Madam she herself is jealous of his relationship with Shruti , uski shakal dekhne layak thi jab Anuj said to crying Shruti that I m with you, u can very cross check camera was zoomed at her face , she is not liking his relationship with Shruti but just faking aapki Khushi ke liye . So there is nothing one sided Anuj is better coz he dont hide behind aapki Khushi ke liye 

She is just using Deepu to survive varna she very well know his intentions lekin kya kare paapi pet ka  sawaal hai na  . Anupama jaise two timer & opportunitist women ki vajah se even men dont feel safe , her upbringing pakhi did same with titoo jaise maa vaise beti , sahi hai Jo log morals  ka rant sabse jyada karte hai unke morals sabse jyada  weak hote hai . Toshu was so right in questioning this 

Vanraj & Anuj r saint infront of her they don't act innocent like her 

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 2 months ago
Shake_d_spear thumbnail

Kyu jaati hai cross check episode 1137 she ranted about breaking ties with Shahs & not coming for their help . What a loser she with a capital L no wonder T& P dont respect her who will respect such a person who don't value her words.

Vaise deviji reached her true place which she belong to vanraj Shah ke pairo mein vahi unki sahi  jagah hai 

I enjoyed d precap so much smiley42

Shake_d_spear thumbnail

Arrey chhodiye woman card is just excuse to hide her kaands even pakhi is better than her jo hai jaise hai sabke samne .

Anuj & vanraj r called womaniser then what is anupama even she changes men in her life , abhi to sirf 3 hai na Jane 5 saal mein aur kitne humdard honge after all this woman can't survive without man in her life 

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

Madam she herself is jealous of his relationship with Shruti , uski shakal dekhne layak thi jab Anuj said to crying Shruti that I m with you, u can very cross check camera was zoomed at her face , she is not liking his relationship with Shruti but just faking aapki Khushi ke liye . So there is nothing one sided Anuj is better coz he dont hide behind aapki Khushi ke liye 

She is just using Deepu to survive varna she very well know his intentions lekin kya kare paapi pet ka  sawaal hai na  . Anupama jaise two timer & opportunitist women ki vajah se even men dont feel safe , her upbringing pakhi did same with titoo jaise maa vaise beti , sahi hai Jo log morals  ka rant sabse jyada karte hai unke morals sabse jyada  weak hote hai . Toshu was so right in questioning this 

Vanraj & Anuj r saint infront of her they don't act innocent like her 

I cannot take anyone who says Vanraj is a saint in front of anyone lol. I won't engage in victim-blaming.

Being jealous and managing your emotions vs slùtshaming someone are two very different things. Like being involved in your children and grandchildren lives and abandoning your wife without any info to go live with another woman for beti ka pyaar. Or, catfishing a woman for beti ka pyaar. All these grown ass rich men being used by uncouth Anupamaa without an idea. They must be unicorns and must be kept in glass boxews. Go to any HR department or court and say that employee is "using" the owner of the company for survival, you'd get laughed out of the door 

Man, Anupamaa saans leti hai toh shaitan reincarnate ho jaata toh why is it held over her head if she divorced and freed the saint Anooj to live his best lyphe. Lol.

Edited by Blueeeee - 2 months ago
Shake_d_spear thumbnail

Even shaitaan is saint in front of her . She left  vanraj also behind her  I used to hate vanraj but she made me like him . 

Vanraj was always right this woman can make anyone villain to gain sympathy.

I m liking makers ne meri wish poori ki deviji ko vanraj Shah ki pairo mein jagah deke

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Because   anupama  is not like pakhi  and toshu   not like aadhya  not like vanraj  Jo man mein  hamsmesha ke liye dushman paalte ho  aur apne fayda ke liye kisi ka use Karte Ho 

Anupama  aisi hi Hai chahe woh   mooh se khuch bhi bole but  dil se usne kisi ka bura nahi chaha  anupama  dushman nahi paati aur na woh  revenge  leti hai 

Not even for aadhya  aadhya se door reh kar bhi   anupama  ne aadhya ka bura nahi chaha thar is why she  save again  aadhya  from  goons 

Toshu  pakhi  aadhya vanraj  leela ke pass  akal Kam Hai unki maanskaita sankuchit hai isliye   woh log  usse aagey bhad ke soch hi nahi  paate bus woh  utni si baat ko lekar usi baat  ko lekar anupama  ki insult  karte rehte hain. .

Narrow  minded  ke log   jaise  vanraj  pakhi  toshu  Leela aadhya anupama  ki kya respect  karege 

B