WTF IS Wrong with Anuj and Yashdeep

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

WTF Yashdeep and Anuj are doing . Acting like devdas or majnu 

Look at anuj .he is constantly acting like devdas. I believe something will happen to  Anuj because of his drinking habits. 

https://twitter.com/MaAn_Muse/status/1769596894517284870?t=Q9GrHBVkNwDXTvZU49ycUA&s=19

And what's with Yashdeep .instead of paying for all the damage done by anupama .he is happily shutting down the restuarant for the unpaid maid 

https://twitter.com/vibha510/status/1769639540657127608?t=y_BRwhdBmcB0xai3kWLvFw&s=19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

strancho thumbnail

Replying to the title: EVERYTHING smiley37

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Historia

WTF Yashdeep and Anuj are doing . Acting like devdas or majnu 

Look at anuj .he is constantly acting like devdas. I believe something will happen to  Anuj because of his drinking habits. 

what’s taking so long? I wish something happens to him very soon. 

STPrincess thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

what’s taking so long? I wish something happens to him very soon. 

They could have simply killed Anuj instead of killing Shrutis parents. smiley36smiley41

Anupamasatwik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: STPrincess

They could have simply killed Anuj instead of killing Shrutis parents. smiley36smiley41

Even I feel so. After that Anupama would have happily lived with Shah family without any issues. Anuj and Adhya are like unwanted person in her life. She is having full family with her.  These both don't have anybody.  

Anupamasatwik thumbnail

Even I understand Aadhya's trauma, but she is not understanding  Anuj's feeling and she is not observing his drinking habit.  She is not that much too small not to see the feelings of Anuj.  Her only agenda to keep away Anupama from him but at the same time atleast she has to observe her father as nobody with him.  

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anupamasatwik

Even I understand Aadhya's trauma, but she is not understanding  Anuj's feeling and she is not observing his drinking habit.  She is not that much too small not to see the feelings of Anuj.  Her only agenda to keep away Anupama from him but at the same time atleast she has to observe her father as nobody with him.  

I know it is speculation but here is what one can infer. She has heard Anuj telling Anupama to prioritise him and his daughter repeatedly. She has been an absentee in both their lives and Aadhya has witnessed that.

She has seen that it was Anuj who was with Anupama but Anupama was never with Anuj.

After Anupama walked out on them ALL of a sudden, they have both suffered. She was "incommunicado" until she appeared out of nowhere 5 years later. Just when they were learning to live.

Even now, she feels ALL the efforts are from Anuj alone. This has been deeply settled in her. So, she is making every effort to keep Anupama away to avoid the re-surfacing of the pain, hurt. For ALL you know, she might blame the pain and hurt re-surfacing leading to the drinking habits of Anuj and it is not completely wrong. ALL the more reason to keep Anupama away from Anuj, isn't it?

She realises she too, somewhere has a soft corner for Anupama but she cannot come to forgive her for the years of pain and hurt. She also recognises the efforts of Shruti, the stability she brought into their life and a hope of a family she brought with her where her father and her are Not second class citizens unlike what happened with Anupama and Shahs.

Anupamasatwik thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

I know it is speculation but here is what one can infer. She has heard Anuj telling Anupama to prioritise him and his daughter repeatedly. She has been an absentee in both their lives and Aadhya has witnessed that.

She has seen that it was Anuj who was with Anupama but Anupama was never with Anuj.

After Anupama walked out on them ALL of a sudden, they have both suffered. She was "incommunicado" until she appeared out of nowhere 5 years later. Just when they were learning to live.

Even now, she feels ALL the efforts are from Anuj alone. This has been deeply settled in her. So, she is making every effort to keep Anupama away to avoid the re-surfacing of the pain, hurt. For ALL you know, she might blame the pain and hurt re-surfacing leading to the drinking habits of Anuj and it is not completely wrong. ALL the more reason to keep Anupama away from Anuj, isn't it?

She realises she too, somewhere has a soft corner for Anupama but she cannot come to forgive her for the years of pain and hurt. She also recognises the efforts of Shruti, the stability she brought into their life and a hope of a family she brought with her where her father and her are Not second class citizens unlike what happened with Anupama and Shahs.

This is 100% correct, I agree, but some times I feel very bad for Anuj, after doing all these for great Maa she has thrown both of them and now again happily spending time with Shahs