Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Roop_P

I will immerse in this post and your creations, 

Will be back here soonish.

Screen Shot 2024-02-22 at 11.31.21 PM.png

The journey of these lovers. They danced when they were broken being away or in the same frame from each other. They danced, when they were torn or took the bandage off in their ego or anger. They danced in the middle of the fighting. They danced being wounded or  when they were perfectly free. 

But, this dance was the edge of insanity for all around them but for them it was like a confession, it was like they were dressing their wounds with a thread dipped in their own blood. This dance  was under the stars and the moon to show this universe a union of souls whether there were enemies or friends in between seven skies. This was what we saw all along thereon the stage.

All he had to say, Khushi , won't you finish your challenge and no words, just a smirk. Miracle. Even, Seeing him standing there near the doorway later, she didn't protest much, why ?

Because he caught her on a wrong foot. She was confessing, ah! and he heard every word and he was the only one who knew the meaning. Her sister had no clue, it was just an ordinary statement.

"Humarey saath Aise nachainge" Very deep meaning and then she retort. It doesn't matter the very same way as he did many times and she did too. That was the part of their courtship and their confessions. 

He was harsh but her heart was beating and asking for him. This is why he knew she could hear him and she knew she could call him and he will be there for her. She went away many times during this dance but I see this way. She showed her why did she go away every time and his actions were the reason. She was hurt and  complaining to him and he heard every complaint, tried to mend it, tried to rewind it and tried to rejuvenate their relationship.

Teri meri 2 was their union of souls away from eyes, beautifully said. It was among two mature and married people. No one needed to know. His rights over her and her on him.

What a beautiful 12th anniversary celebration. 

A journey of your posts has embarked a legacy itself here.

From Teri Meri to the eye of the braveheart, Natraj, predator, Divinity within, dance of passion, dance of swans, a challenge of a destiny writer, gyration of emotions to ultimate... Irresistible Love, I surrender and Now Kahani Teri Meri

This post is garnished with beautiful quotes and poem of your own in the beginning.

smiley32Each one of these pieces of yours are full of lyrical words. So beautifully gave us a different angle and basically showed us ArShi's beautiful and unbeatable chemistry layered with raw and bare feelings. 

Thank You dear, it seems a journey itself, twelve years of Teri meri.

It was a confession from both ends and he wanted to apologize, this was his way. She wasn't ready for this but her heart answered.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Such a rich edit this one is.smiley32

Thank You, Roop, I really appreciate that.

DIYRQhwUIAAQvax.jpg

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

That last line is a deep version of Arshi's journey of love. Aisa kyuon hota hai.

Their heart started this journey before their minds accepted it. Remember this

He hated her yet ran to save her life and then what comes after it, we can see

When he was Laad Governor, magamach and Karela, all she was dreaming or you can say her innermost desire was him caressing her, which he did when she was unconscious.

and when she realized, she was wondering. That search was way long until she understood what was happening.

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As always a beautiful memory lane post. Your signature post I must say. But this scene was unexpected, out of the blues, simply new to itv screen and for the viewers.

I loved the mixture of images and gifs along with narration.

Thank You for your lovely creations.

btw, Happy belated bday. I hope you had a good one. smiley40

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kind Hearted Khushi

I will immerse in this post and your creations, 

Will be back here soonish.

Screen Shot 2024-02-22 at 11.31.21 PM.png

The journey of these lovers. They danced when they were broken being away or in the same frame from each other. They danced when they were torn or took the bandage off in their ego or anger. They danced in the middle of the fighting. They danced being wounded or when they were perfectly free. 

But, this dance was the edge of insanity for all around them but for them, it was like a confession, it was like they were dressing their wounds with a thread dipped in their own blood. This dance was under the stars and the moon to show this universe a union of souls whether there were enemies or friends in between seven skies. This was what we saw all along thereon the stage.

All he had to say, Khushi, won't you finish your challenge and no words, just a smirk. Miracle. Even, Seeing him standing there near the doorway later, she didn't protest much, why?

Because he caught her on the wrong foot. She was confessing, ah! and he heard every word and he was the only one who knew the meaning. Her sister had no clue, it was just an ordinary statement.

"Humarey saath Aise nachainge" Very deep meaning and then she retorts. It doesn't matter the very same way as he did many times and she did too. That was the part of their courtship and their confessions. 

He was harsh but her heart was beating and asking for him. This is why he knew she could hear him and she knew she could call him and he would be there for her. She went away many times during this dance but I see this way. She showed her why she went away every time and his actions were the reason. She was hurt and complaining to him and he heard every complaint, tried to mend it, tried to rewind it, and tried to rejuvenate their relationship.

Teri meri 2 was their union of souls away from eyes, beautifully said. It was among two mature and married people. No one needed to know. His rights over her and her on him.

What a beautiful 12th-anniversary celebration. 

A journey of your posts has embarked a legacy itself here.

From Teri Meri to the eye of the braveheart, Natraj, predator, Divinity within, the dance of passion, the dance of swans, the challenge of a destiny writer, gyration of emotions to ultimate... Irresistible Love, I surrender, and Now Kahani Teri Meri

This post is garnished with beautiful quotes and poems of your own in the beginning.

smiley32Each one of these pieces of yours is full of lyrical words. So beautifully gave us a different angle and showed us ArShi's beautiful and unbeatable chemistry layered with raw and bare feelings. 

Roop, I was missing this from you. ell said in blue. I think that is one heck of a journey now.

and I loved your boldsmiley32

xZoyax thumbnail

Kind Hearted Khushi

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

When he was Laad Governor, magamach and Karela, all she was dreaming or you can say her innermost desire was him caressing her, which he did when she was unconscious.

and when she realized, she was wondering. That search was way long until she understood what was happening.

Ah, the first blown away hit they both had on their hearts, minds were way far away from it.

xZoyax thumbnail

Kind Hearted Khushi

Well, he got her where he wanted her to be, the smart guy, you know.

She was having a little trust issue here, but he will remove those too after meeting her in her room.

Absolutely and she danced to his tunessmiley36 

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank You dear, it seems a journey itself, twelve years of Teri meri.

It was a confession from both ends and he wanted to apologize, this was his way. She wasn't ready for this but her heart answered.

To love means to embrace and at the same time to withstand many endings, and many many beginnings and all in the same relationship. I think their each meeting was a new beginning and that was the beauty of this show, no consistent way to approach. Just surprising each other and challenging for the next.

Roop_P thumbnail

Thank You, Roop, I really appreciate that.

DIYRQhwUIAAQvax.jpg

You are always welcome.

You showed me

The true meaning of love,

My guardian angel,

Sent from above.

This is what that comes in my head seeing this image.

Roop_P thumbnail

Love always finds the way

You are the missing piece of my heart, That I’ve been searching for from the start. Now I want to hold you close and never let go and show you how much I love you so. This is what Arnav eyes and heart is saying while Khushi is thinking, wondering in the stillness of her heart, where is this unknown beat, a feeling that is so pure and true, and that whisper which doesn't apart. What is this? 

He knew it but didn't want to accept, she was unfamiliar yet swimming in it.