Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

Some of your creations are just out of this world 

This is one of my fav

Thank You dear, I loved making this one smiley27

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Happy Bday di, I am late here but my wishes have reached you already. You are an amazing person and I am lucky to meet you here. You are a true guide.smiley31 Thank You for everything.

Screen Shot 2024-02-22 at 3.48.59 PM.png

Awe, you are so cute, and I have seen you from a new college girl to a doctor now. A beautiful journey you had. From Australia to USA, from New Orleans to Ohio, to New York. 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Remembering the promos. 

Related image

Related image

This promo and its version was itself hot.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

A beautiful night, for days they were struggling to be with each other. They were not bound to anyone. La left him to hold onto his love and tonight he was doing exactly the same, holding onto his love.

A beautiful thread di, only you can do that as far as I am seeing in a short time with you. Your tribute to each moment is marvelous and Teri Meri posts have a mileage just by you. Credit goes all to you.

Thank You for this mesmerizing post beside being so busy.

Wow Crystal, you are getting better, this one is a really good onesmiley32

Thanks for making this thread more colorful. Make more.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Happy Birthday my friend, I wish a very happy filled day and all year long.

Keep shinning.

Thank you for the sweet wishessmiley27 Really appreciate that.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

I made back my ways to IF after so long. Got busy in life with new business and family. Z and S messaged all of us to be here. So here I am.

A wonderful memory, all of those days rushed back in. 

It is the soul's duty to be loyal to its own desires. It must abandon itself to its master passion.Here he was showing her the depth of his heart for HER.

no doubt she is wounded and only he is the cause of it but taking her hand and leading her all along, that was Arnav for his Khushi.

Thank You for your efforts ⭐️

I have a lot to catch up here.smiley27

Gallia, how are you dear, so good to see you here. I know we have a parallel world where we meet but here you came after so long.

Thnx buddysmiley31

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

A very happy birthday smiley40to you my dear friend and companion. smiley27 It's been more than 10 years of our friendship and thanks to all IPKKND which brought us together.smiley20 Stay happy and blessed.smiley31

Thank you for this sanity. I know this world and its clicks and stupidity need us to be together, or we will lose it.smiley31

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Some of my fav shots

The way he let her lean into him and his chin was on her head.

His stealing glances seeing her so close to him

They were lost and the whole world was watching.

His eyes never leaves her even though she took her hand out of him

Her avoiding him but again looking back at him

Well, he got here where he wanted her to be, the smart guy, you know.

She was having a little trust issue here, but he will remove those too after meeting her in her room.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Beauuutiful post faiqa..

This post gave me goosebumps the minute I opened it. Just the thought of Teri meri and your awesome edits and your brilliant gifs with narration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjhaSvGUnKk

Thank You dear for supporting me all along. Really appreciate that.smiley31

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Happy Belated bday dear,smiley31 I hope you had a restful one. Instead of pampering yourself, you were making this post. That is some dedication. Wishing you a happy and peaceful journey towards the rest of the year and all along.

Thanks, dear; no worries. I don't go that crazy about bdays. My kids do whatever they want to as they want to eat that delicious food. I was at work, finished my import stuff and then I had my commitment here, so be it.