निवेदिता माझी ताई Niveditā Mājhī Tāī on Sony Marathi - 15 Jan 9 pm

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

In a promo video, Yashodhan (Ashok Phal Dessai) rings the doorbell to take Nivedita (Aetashaa Sansgiri) on their movie date, but her little brother Chotu (Rudransh Chondekar) shuts the door in Yashodhan's face twice. After Chotu points out that he has to sit at home all alone while Nivedita is out having fun, Nivedita tells Yashodhan that they're all going to the circus together. Yashodhan jokingly tells Asim (Chotu) that he'll deal with him after the wedding. Asim puts his water bottle around Yashodhan's neck and tells him he'll see, because Nivedita is his Tāī first.

No air date yet.

Edited to add link to Cast and Credits

Edited by BrhannadaArmour - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The kid looks cheeky naughty and possessive. Seems like a light hearted show with some comedy. 

And finally an original script for ashok after JzYp. This is surely not a remake. At least the actors can build their characters their own way. 

Sony Marathi is not a big channel comparatively but I’m seeing some experienced actors are doing shows there like ajinkya raut and now ashok.

The behind-the-scenes video of how they shot the promo is quite good! It includes some rehearsals, revealing lines and expressions that got cut.

Sony Marathi's Instagram page is promoting the show with questions:

१. तुमच्या भावाबहिणींना ठेवलेली गमतीशीर टोपणनांवे?

२. तुमच्या भावंडांबरोबरचं पुढचं travel destination?

३. तुमच्यासाठी तुमची मोठी बहीण म्हणजे काय?

Anyone want to share? These are my answers:

१. बिंबिली (ताई) आणि बुंबुलू (मी).

२. कुठेही प्रवास करायचा विचार नाही.

३. माझी ओळख.

The second promo announced that Niveditā Mājhī Tāī will air Monday to Friday at 9 pm, starting January 15.

Asim is excited to receive a toy gun from Yashodhan, and then an enormous teddy bear. Nivedita looks happy. Yashodhan tells Asim that now only the teddy bear will be Asim's best friend. Asim says that his best friend is his Tāī. A married woman of the family (Asmita Ajgaonkar) looks displeased by Asim's remark. Yashodhan reminds Asim that Nivedita is marrying Yashodhan. Asim, unwrapping another gift, asks, so what? Yashodhan and Nivedita look at each other with worry, and Yashodhan says that Nivedita will become his wife. Asim asks again, so what? Yashodhan looks annoyed and Nivedita blinks at Yashodhan to signal that she'll take over. Nivedita tells Asim that after marriage she'll go to live at Yashodhan's house. Asim immediately throws the teddy bear at Yashodhan and tells him, take your toys; I don't want them. Asim pleads with Tāī not to leave him; no one else here loves him. The woman looks troubled and puts down something. Nivedita promises Asim that she'll never separate from him; she'll only go taking him with her. Asim smiles as Nivedita cups his cheek. The woman leaves. Yashodhan puts his hand on Nivedita's shoulder as she hugs Asim. Asim and Nivedita are smiling, but Yashodhan looks serious. Asim points the gun at Yashodhan - "Hands up!" telling Yashodhan that Nivedita is his wife later and Asim's Tāī first. Yashodhan nods in agreement and smiles, and soon grabs the gun and points it at Asim, both laughing. Nivedita joins their laughter.

Asmita Ajgaonkar and Ashok Phal Dessai played mother and son on Mehandī Hai Racanevālī in 2021, and she still looks too young to play the parents-of-adults generation. Three months ago, the actress announced her 46th birthday on her Instagram page, so I should be more accepting. However, it seems unlikely that her character is Nivedita's or Yashodhan's mother here. She could be Asim's stepmother and a young Kākū of Nivedita, as the age difference between Nivedita and Asim suggests that they're cousins and not full siblings. It's less likely that Asim feels unloved by his own mother, who is Nivedita's stepmother.

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

The promo indicates a possessive brother and an engaged couple (yash & nivedita). Yash looks like he has understood the bond, only the lady who is staring from far has a problem.

I dont think it's going to be serious kind of plot.

The third promo has the characters talking to the audience:

Asim (waves): Hi! मी असीम. आणि ही माझी निवीताई.

Nivedita high-fives Asim.

Yashodhan (adjusting his denim jacket): ए छोटू! मी पण आहे.

Asim: आला दुर्योधन.

Yashodhan: ए! यशोधन.

Yashodhan and Asim glare at each other, but Nivedita quiets them and announces that the show starts January 15. The trio wishes everyone a happy new year.

I tagged this topic so that it appears on the Celebrity pages for Ashok Phal Dessai and Asmita Ajgaonkar, but I noticed that Aetashaa Sansgiri doesn't have a Celebrity page yet. (Neither does Rudransh Chondekar.)

I don't know enough about the actress who plays Nivedita, so I invite her fans from Punyashlok Ahilya Bai to request a profile for her. You may also wish to request profiles for your favourite creative team members at Dashami Creations, which produced Puṇyaśloka Ahilyā Bāī and is producing Niveditā Mājhī Tāī.

Please reply in this topic to let everyone know you're taking charge. Also, when you submit a writeup for a celebrity, beware that Team India Forums may ignore it. This happened when I got a page created for Ashok Phal Dessai. So, save whatever you write (post it in this topic!), because you'll have to submit it again.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I sent a request long ago, did a few follow ups, no response. Will have to search for the draft, must be somewhere. Aetashaa deserves a page smiley42smiley27

kavya1994 thumbnail

I do agree, there should be a celebrity profile page for Aetashaa, afterall she was the lead actress of PAB show. 

New promo:

असा आहे आमचा यशोधन...

मनमिळाऊ

स्वतंत्र

मदतीसाठी तत्पर

तापट

एक घाव, दोन तुकडे

Yashodhan is supposed to be Nivedita's especial friend since childhood. So, has Yashodhan been around constantly since Asim was born? Has Asim always resented Yashodhan for doing things with Nivedita that Asim couldn't join?