Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PinkOrchid thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Yesterday I was left confused after the Dadi Imlie conversation as well. I'm fluent in Hindi but trust me I think the dialogues were off yesterday. After the entire scene happened I realized Dadi was probably coming from a place of worry and not mocking her. A lot of the times I zone out during such heavy duty Trp scenes even Imlie preachy scenes but yesterday her reply to Dadi was short and to the point which didn't feel extra. 

I don’t remember now but I should probably not watch when tired or busy to understand better lol.

I think you mean his aunt says HUM? I guess some people used the HUM version instead of MAIN in their pronouns. It's a way of speaking I suppose. Just like you can use either TU, TUM or AAP to refer to a person you talk to(?). 

No she adds an ‘S’ to almost every word. 

Edited by PinkOrchid - 6 months ago
joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh the bua? I think they want to make it comical that's why she adds the S on the end. No deep meaning attached to it. 

joliefemme thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

So today we finally come back to the light hearted songs of 60s and Dev Anand songs. And they have traffic scenes inserted in the episode - that too 2 of them. So hopefully the trps are great or high.

Imlie sees the mask of the killer in the house and Vishwa being a police officer smartly manipulates it as part of investigation. Imlie accepts it and comes out. 

Imlie knows that Agastya thought that she is going to sing in the bar and she knows that Agastya closed down the bar just to avoid that scenario happening(as her friends came and informed her of bar closing down). So when she meets Agastya she realizes that Agastya is none the wiser of how she is raising the money and so she fools him saying that whatever she is going to do, she is going to do in open, in morning, in night and in house. So basically she round about way teases Agastya. Sai was superb in this sequence as a possessive husband who doesn't like his wife to be singing in the bar - I felt bad for Agastya as he was so tensed up when Imlie says she got her first client in Vishwa. 

We have this cute banter between Agastya and Imlie and Agastya trying to talk to Imlie on "Meri Yaar Tum bhi ho Gayab" song but Imlie gives him a run and goes away. Agastya comes to Vishwa angrily demanding what he is doing and then he comes to know that Imlie is running a house catering of sweets. 

Agastya is angry so comes to Imlie ka house to ask her why she tricked him. Both husband and wife kind of are starting to read each other. Wifey knows what winds up the husband and Husband knows where wife would be if not at house. So we again have - Why did you not tell me, How could you think I will sing again when I promised you I will not do it. The fight was more like a couple fight and both were putting their points across good. Lot of improvement as Agastya heard without taunting and Imlie told him straight talk without hiding things. 

So Imlie introduces her friends and tells them that all of them have their reasons to work in the bar. Imlie is showing her point of view to Agastya but I feel somewhere Imlie is not understanding how Agastya as a husband is feeling. The lines between contract marriage/nakli pati - patni and actual marriage/actual pati - patni are getting blurred between these 2. They both are behaving more like a married couple than contract husband - wife. 

So the episode ends with Agastya feeling bad for closing the bar which was the source of employment for Imlie's friends. I really hope Agastya does ask Imlie why she was working at bar and why she needed the 5 Lakhs ka loan. 

Overall a breezy episode. We had some movement in the silent investor track also as Sonali comes to meet the lawyer of the silent investor and takes the phone to talk to him and Navya calls out in the background his name. I hope Sonali being a smart woman tries to dig more about why suddenly Vishwa is in the outhouse and how they are connected to the business. And Bulbul moved out of the house after Alka taunted that Imlie was using Bulbul to fasao Karan. 

joliefemme thumbnail

Imlie needs to understand that the husband in Agastya doesn't want her to sing in front of drunk men. She was majboor in the past but now she's his wife and his responsibility as well. May be Agastya could explain this aspect from his pov to her as well. 

He needs to dig the reasons for her majboori because Imlie told him no one enjoys working in such a place but have no option to. 

Lots of progress in their relationship and more to come. I think their pain will bring them closer. 

PSharada thumbnail

I really hope this is end of Sai wearing that oversize brown sweater. I feel all of that has been shot before ITA. Good if the team has 2 - 3 days ka bank. 

Today the main things I liked are 

- Concern in Agastya as a husband and the way he asserted that Imlie was his wife in front of Vishwa. This guy is not going to leave Imlie after the 6 months ka time. He is totally a goner. Pretend karte karte he has started to fall for her. 

- Teasing Imlie - Imlie knows what Agastya was doing and she did not blame him or taunt him but she subtly showed him the mirror. Imlie telling her friends financial hardships and telling Agastya that all of these girls are there in bar to sing and not to do aiyaashi. I do feel Agastya is going to reflect on this conversation and is going to open the bar and he might even employ good bouncers to keep the girls safe from the drunk men. 

- Sonali and Chutki pleading Imlie's case with Navya to allow her to attend the marriage rituals of Avinash - Chutki. Love to see the sensible Sonali who was looking out for her brother's wife or dulhan as she affectionately calls her. 

- Sonali at least trying to meet the silent investor and getting Vishwa ka name in the phone conversation. I hope Sonali follows it this up. 

- Bulbul finally understanding that she does not deserve a cad like Karan and going away from the house. Karan is a dharti pe bhoj aur kuch nahin. 

Can we get a change of clothes tomorrow and a conversation between Agastya and Imlie as to why she needed money ? I think the stalker reveal will happen later and maybe they will show the Kakimaa ka connection before they reveal the stalker. 

PSharada thumbnail

Imlie needs to understand that the husband in Agastya doesn't want her to sing in front of drunk men. She was majboor in the past but now she's his wife and his responsibility as well. May be Agastya could explain this aspect from his pov to her as well. 

He needs to dig the reasons for her majboori because Imlie told him no one enjoys working in such a place but have no option to. 

Lots of progress in their relationship and more to come. I think their pain will bring them closer. 

Yes Agastya has started to feel Imlie is his wife and his responsibility way before. He did not like Imlie singing when she was blackmailed by Amrit and thrown out of the house. He was way assertive that Imlie was his wife at that time only (this when both of them were hurt and the MUs were not cleared). Abhi toh there is lot of progress in the relationship. I would definitely want Agastya to prod and ask Imlie about her majboori for singing in the bar. I doubt Imlie will let out Ashu ka secret this soon though. 

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Didn’t Vishwa find the mask under Agastya’s car ?? 

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

Yes Agastya has started to feel Imlie is his wife and his responsibility way before. He did not like Imlie singing when she was blackmailed by Amrit and thrown out of the house. He was way assertive that Imlie was his wife at that time only (this when both of them were hurt and the MUs were not cleared). Abhi toh there is lot of progress in the relationship. I would definitely want Agastya to prod and ask Imlie about her majboori for singing in the bar. I doubt Imlie will let out Ashu ka secret this soon though. 

In a way it's good that his issues with her singing is coming out of protectiveness, responsibility and concern rather than embarrassment. I love how Agastya asserts his right on her as his wife before Vishwa. I'm pretty certain now that he won't even let her walk out forget trying to go manao her. She will continue to live with him and that's how he will try to manao her. I don't think he will file the signed divorce papers itself. 

Did he find the mask under the car? Toh why didn't he say that he found the mask and was doing investigation. He said he got a mask made so he can investigate. Uff the dialogues need to be better. Also, you know I don't pay attention to the screen unless it's Sai smiley37 so aise sawal nai pucho pls 😇

PSharada thumbnail

In a way it's good that his issues with her singing is coming out of protectiveness, responsibility and concern rather than embarrassment. I love how Agastya asserts his right on her as his wife before Vishwa. I'm pretty certain now that he won't even let her walk out forget trying to go manao her. She will continue to live with him and that's how he will try to manao her. I don't think he will file the signed divorce papers itself. 

Did he find the mask under the car? Toh why didn't he say that he found the mask and was doing investigation. He said he got a mask made so he can investigate. Uff the dialogues need to be better. Also, you know I don't pay attention to the screen unless it's Sai smiley37 so aise sawal nai pucho pls 😇

Yes he found the mask under Agastya’s car. I am sure Vishwa knows the stalker otherwise him being at the place of incident so quick and now this lying does not add up. I feel Imlie sooner or later will get whiff of this