Sai Ketan Rao| AT4 - Agastya himmat nahi himmat ka samundar rakhta hai

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Free Flower Border Clip Art, Download Free Flower Border Clip Art png ...

[ View full size ]

Free Flower Border Clip Art, Download Free Flower Border Clip Art png ...

As SKR would say, sab TAZBU ka swagat hai 

How to Slice a Watermelon

Will be edited in a few days, abhi itne se kaam chala lo.

Permission granted by Armu4eva

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail

Wikipedia 

Twitter

Instagram

Hipi

Threads

Projects 

Hindi TV Shows

• Mehendi Hai Rachne Waali
  • Chashni
  • Imlie Season 

Telugu TV shows

• Agni Sakshi

Hindi Web 

• Three Half Bottles

Telugu Web 

• Beyond Breakup
  • Love Studio
  • Lovely
  • Aham Bhramhasmi
  • The baker and the beauty

Telugu Movies

• Nene Raju Nene Mantri
  • Ajay Passayyadu
  • Vykuntapali
  • Strangers
  • Most eligible bachelor
  • Pellikuturu Party
  • Vala

Music Videos

• Mashhoor Banegi
  • Ishq Ho Jayega
  • Phir Kabhi

Awards

• Emerging Fashion Icon (Male) 2021 IWM Buzz Style Awards
  • Best Debut TV Actor of the Year (Male) 2022 Iconic Gold Awards
  • Best Breakthrough Star 2022 Bollywood Life Awards
  • Emerging Talent of the Year 2023 Grand Tycoon Global Achievers Awards (Film Fare Middle East)

Let's get to know him a bit better:

1. Born - July 10, 1994 (Cancer)
  2. Birth place - Lonavla, Maharashtra
  3. From - Hyderabad but currently lives in Mumbai
  4. Education - B.Tech in Computer Science and MBA in systems operation and theatre arts from Ramanaidu Film School
  5. Languages known - English, Hindi, Telugu, Marathi.
  6. Favorite Actor - Rajnikant
  7. Favorite Actress - Deepika Padukone
  8. Fav Food - Sushi (Dekhne walon ko patha hi chala hoga)
  9. Last meal - Biryani and Sushi (don't ask why!)
  10. Erotic meal - Sushi 
  11. Best Friend - Shivangi Khedkar
  12. Can cook - Dosa
  13. Pet name - Tutu
  14. Favorite person in the world - his mother
Edited by joliefemme - 2 months ago
joliefemme thumbnail

AT Rules (Need to be followed at all times)

Regarding Appreciation Threads: Appreciation threads are to be used to praise and appreciate the actor. All discussions related to actor's performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to ATs. 

Please don't use the ATs as a forum to bash/ mock/ discuss other actors/ members, discuss what is happening on the forum or elsewhere on IF or other social networking sites, basically keep it related to what the AT is about.

Any negative (bashing/ filthy language) comments/ opinion on other characters/ actors or on storyline that are not relevant to the thread's topic, scene or actor/ characters scene with other characters should NOT be discussed here. Members can discuss relevant scene where other characters are involved but no speculation or hint about non-existent couple/ love angle! We are forced to implement this restriction because many members asked for a place where they can discuss about their favorites while being free of the negativity towards them that they might encounter elsewhere in the main forum. Main purpose is bond here with other members who likes the same thing, while being free of negativity towards what they likes. 

Chatting: Members seem to be more into chatting so please reduce personal chatting because we do have a chat club for that purpose so keep that in mind. However, we do allow minimum chatting in ATs, provided it is related to this AT alone. Additionally do not spam with just emotions/ numbers to increase post count/ pages. Do not quote long quotes. You can quote three posts maximum and they should be small.

We are allowing chatting to occur in the ATs this does not mean that members should just go on for pages and pages with chatting, the premise of the thread is for the appreciation of the actor. Non-essential chatting or spam comments in the hopes to increase pages or just for general chatting in no relation to the show can get deleted, if this occurs consistently in the AT, the AT or individual members can obtain a warning.

ATs are open for everyone, however, do not invade the AT with the purpose to rile up the fans or instigate them. Everyone has their right to voice out their opinions and should NOT be judged/ generalized based on their likes/ dislikes. If any of your fellow members/ friends fails to follow the rules, kindly ask them to edit out or tell them its wrong rather than joining them and aggravate the issues further and equally responsible for carrying forward an unfavorable situation. Hence be responsible and take responsibility because that way you may prevent action taken against your AT.

ATs/ discussions threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/ mock or taking digs here toward other fan groups. Any derogatory references or name callings against actors / characters/ members/ Dev team members are strictly PROHIBITED here.

Report: If you see anyone breaching the rules in any of the threads in the main forum, you will not come here and rant it out about it and snowball the issue further! Instead make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action.

We can assure you guys that we only takes action where it's legit reason. However, here is a little catch for the stalkers who just want to report in order to get the AT closed down - If you report any post/comments that has no legit reason, you will be responsible for action against you for stalking.

Penalties: If the DT sees more than 3 people breaking the AT rules constantly twice in a row for a week, the effects of violations will kick start, which go as follows:

• First Violation - Warning Note  
  • Second - Another Warning Note  
  • Third - Another Warning Note  
  • Fourth- Close the AT for 24 hrs (1 Day)  
  • Fifth - Close AT for 72 hrs (3 Days)  
  • Sixth - Close AT for 1 week (7 Days)  
  • Seventh - Get rid of AT completely from the Forum/ Shift it to Celebrity Fan Club Forum.
  • The rules are applicable for multiple violation and not single post as it will be dealt individually. Having said that, please do not assume that every report submitted by opposite fan group will be entertained. We will go through the reports and only if we find the report valid based on above rules, then we will speak to the Admins of the AT and action will be taken accordingly as stated above.

Lastly, please follow IF COC at all times.

joliefemme thumbnail

Isolated image of beautiful flowers close-up. Horizontal image ...

Members List

1. PSharada

2. S_Kavya

3. Sunaina7

4. Mhrw99

5. AnOptimist

6. Phoenix_fire123

7. RishuDarling

8. Beastmaster

9. Sailingship

10. PinkOrchid

11. S-I-A

12. Subbuappu

13. LKashish

14. Livelytanu

15. Dvls

16. Hurrom

17. DJ_3

18. Kitm

19.  MHJTMonayaSajan

20. AK2019 

21. Sai2311

22. Joliefemme   

Link to previous ATs

AT1 - Note ka Parantha

AT2 - Akhrot ka Chilka

AT3 - Akad ijazat nai de rahi

Pink Watercolor Flower, Watercolor Background, Pink Background, Leaf ...

Edited by joliefemme - 2 months ago
joliefemme thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

A very confusing episode. I am lost so maybe someone can help me understand what exactly is happening. 

Vishwa and Imlie have their talk and try to come back to the house and the stalker jumps on the car roof. Vishwa gets out in style to try to kill the guy - I am totally hating the over the top emphasis on the way Vishwa is shown in today's episode when he is the reason why the trps are going down. Anyway the stalker hits strong on Vishwa's face and Vishwa falls unconscious. Meanwhile the mask slips off from the stalker and Vishwa is showing taking the photo. Agastya comes there and Imlie runs to him and hugs him. 

Agastya and Imlie both get the injured Vishwa home. Vishwa says he has taken a photo of the stalker as the mask fell off and he tells Imlie to see the photo. There is no photo when Imlie sees it. Vishwa says Agastya is the stalker and Imlie does not believe it. It is shown that Agastya was indeed the one and Agastya very cleverly has deleted the photo. Why is Agastya doing this ? Is it to push Imlie to tell the truth ? I am unable to understand Agsatya's motives. I do feel that Agastya has understood the truth. He was intentionally a little rude to Imlie during the car ride back home - as if he is provoking her to burst out. 

The only good thing in the show is that Sonali, Chutki and Avinash have started to dig deep about the past and they know that Meera might be the one who can tell them what happened on Jan 16th. 

Imlie tries to spy on Vishwa and puts his given tracker ring in his jacket. Agastya comes to Imlie's room with a gun and Vishwa sees it and comes running. I feel Agastya is doing everything intentionally. And after the gun fires off accidentally, the whole family comes there. Agastya says he wants Imlie to learn how to fire a gun so that she will never be scared of the stalker. Vishwa is like - I will teach you. Imlie can't fire the gun and again Agastya comes and provokes and taunts Imlie. 

pata nahin - wasn't the precap for today the one where Imlie will tell the truth of blackmail to her babu. That did not happen at all. Instead we are watching some other show where Vishwa is shown as caring guy and Agastya as the stalker. Hope the creatives have a good reason for all this khichdi. Anyway Sunday is the day when the fake marriage, real marriage whatever is going to happen. I don't know how the creatives are going to take this track forward. The trps might be weighing on them heavily but it is clear as day that Vishwa and his revenge is not working for the story. 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Yes a very confusing episode. Ren - Agastya ka father is Kunal re not Agastya ka look alike. I feel Agastya has come in the stalker avatar. In yesterday's episode when Vishwa comes in to show Imlie the shoes then they showed Agastya look at the shoes in a weird manner. I feel he cooked up the plan at that moment. My guess is Agastya has heard the whole fight between Vishwa and Imlie where Imlie tells Vishwa that she knows that Agastya did not kill anyone that night and she is going to prove it. So I feel at this point Agastya kind of knows the whole truth. He is provoking her with all those words just to get her to blurt out the truth. 

Today too he was more sympathetic to Vishwa and that hurt Imlie a lot. She wanted Agastya to console her but he was not even giving her any bhaav. And tomorrow ka episode main she is going to blurt out the truth and maybe we will get the fake marriage on Sunday. There is no way Imlie is going to agree to the marriage unless it is fake and she knows that Agastya is going to come to save her. 

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

A very confusing episode. I am lost so maybe someone can help me understand what exactly is happening. 

Vishwa and Imlie have their talk and try to come back to the house and the stalker jumps on the car roof. Vishwa gets out in style to try to kill the guy - I am totally hating the over the top emphasis on the way Vishwa is shown in today's episode when he is the reason why the trps are going down. Anyway the stalker hits strong on Vishwa's face and Vishwa falls unconscious. Meanwhile the mask slips off from the stalker and Vishwa is showing taking the photo. Agastya comes there and Imlie runs to him and hugs him. 

Agastya and Imlie both get the injured Vishwa home. Vishwa says he has taken a photo of the stalker as the mask fell off and he tells Imlie to see the photo. There is no photo when Imlie sees it. Vishwa says Agastya is the stalker and Imlie does not believe it. It is shown that Agastya was indeed the one and Agastya very cleverly has deleted the photo. Why is Agastya doing this ? Is it to push Imlie to tell the truth ? I am unable to understand Agsatya's motives. I do feel that Agastya has understood the truth. He was intentionally a little rude to Imlie during the car ride back home - as if he is provoking her to burst out. 

The only good thing in the show is that Sonali, Chutki and Avinash have started to dig deep about the past and they know that Meera might be the one who can tell them what happened on Jan 16th. 

Imlie tries to spy on Vishwa and puts his given tracker ring in his jacket. Agastya comes to Imlie's room with a gun and Vishwa sees it and comes running. I feel Agastya is doing everything intentionally. And after the gun fires off accidentally, the whole family comes there. Agastya says he wants Imlie to learn how to fire a gun so that she will never be scared of the stalker. Vishwa is like - I will teach you. Imlie can't fire the gun and again Agastya comes and provokes and taunts Imlie. 

pata nahin - wasn't the precap for today the one where Imlie will tell the truth of blackmail to her babu. That did not happen at all. Instead we are watching some other show where Vishwa is shown as caring guy and Agastya as the stalker. Hope the creatives have a good reason for all this khichdi. Anyway Sunday is the day when the fake marriage, real marriage whatever is going to happen. I don't know how the creatives are going to take this track forward. The trps might be weighing on them heavily but it is clear as day that Vishwa and his revenge is not working for the story. 

I ended my post by saying this was a confusing episode and you started off with that. Let's hope someone is able to clarify yeh ho kya raha hai. 

I think they are trying to confuse the viewers. If you remember previously they showed Imlie doubt Vishwa is the stalker with a hurt on his body too. I don't think they are showing Vishwa as a smart cop as he wasn't able to overpower the stalker. Instead Imlie bravely faced the stalker and he ran away..

I think the stalker could be someone who looks like Agastya (his dad) warna I don't see Vishwa lying about the identity of the stalker. He really wants to protect Imlie from the stalker (despite the other revenge motives). He was about to show proof to Imlie. I don't think Agastya deleted the pic (he was probably snooping on the blackmail video) but Vishwa may have actually not clicked the pic itself because the stalker kicked him before he could click. 

I think they are purposely trying to confuse the viewers that Agastya is the villain but they are showing a lot of swag and smartness from his side (the swag, taunts etc). I feel he wants Imlie to confess the blackmail truth so he can sort out the issue. 2 more days of this torture and then hopefully we have our answers. 

Sonali Avi Chukti trio need to find the truth soon and have this revenge family packed off.

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

Yes a very confusing episode. Ren - Agastya ka father is Kunal re not Agastya ka look alike. I feel Agastya has come in the stalker avatar. In yesterday's episode when Vishwa comes in to show Imlie the shoes then they showed Agastya look at the shoes in a weird manner. I feel he cooked up the plan at that moment. My guess is Agastya has heard the whole fight between Vishwa and Imlie where Imlie tells Vishwa that she knows that Agastya did not kill anyone that night and she is going to prove it. So I feel at this point Agastya kind of knows the whole truth. He is provoking her with all those words just to get her to blurt out the truth. 

Today too he was more sympathetic to Vishwa and that hurt Imlie a lot. She wanted Agastya to console her but he was not even giving her any bhaav. And tomorrow ka episode main she is going to blurt out the truth and maybe we will get the fake marriage on Sunday. There is no way Imlie is going to agree to the marriage unless it is fake and she knows that Agastya is going to come to save her. 

I don't think he will use the stalker as a reason to get her to say the truth. This is a very serious matter and her life is in danger. I hope they don't make him so stupid to use this trick to get to the truth. 

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Ren , inko  Patha nahi hai kisko stalker dikha nah hai  ðŸ˜‚ so gol goo ghum rahe hain smiley18 comedy horror  banana chathe hain stalker ko kahin bhi bitha dethe hain smiley24 

Edited by MHRW99 - 3 months ago