Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: sai2311

Absolutely !!! But he should never be an ITV villain. 

TV won't do justice to his talent as a villain. I'm only talking about movies or web. Even Telugu movies would do. I'm kind of lately loving Telugu movies. 

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

For me it wassmiley29 episode sorry but aise episodes Se are they expecting trps to rise? I don't understand they have total masala for family drama and all still this stupid stalker track going on and on smiley21i thought they will wrap up this stalker track by sunday but no seems this shadi and stalker bakwas will continue for some more timesmiley13

Anyway now days expect Sai everything is bakwas in show... Being his fan and watching show ONLY for him its gives me satisfaction that he is getting good scope to perform different things,emotions and he doing full justice to it 🙌🏻

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: LKashish

bold: Same I didn’t like that. I don’t know why they’re tryna to show that Vishwa cares for Imlie like it’s not gonna make us go aww. It feels like a reverse Stockholm Syndrome thing where the abuser delusions himself to believe that he actually shares a bond with the victim. It’s like Imlie said last episode, Vishwa is the bad one here not Agastya. 

I’m glad that so far Imlie’s trust in August Babu is solid. Granted, he almost shot her by accident but I blame that one on AgasWa and not just her Babu. How does Vishwa work in the police and not know how to properly disarm someone without waving the gun around. 

Can you tell me what's the purpose of showing Agastya stupid enough to have a scuffle with Vishwa holding a gun pointed at Imlie. It's really coming across as stupid and immature and Agastya is anything but that. All their scenes fighting using Imlie are so stupid.

The trps are falling and they are constantly showing such icky scenes. There's no way you can spin this and make Vishwa come across as positive. They have pushed him too far into the negative zone right now. Pack him off once and for all. 

joliefemme thumbnail

Richa makes such good edits yaar. Her other gun edit of 2 days ago was also so good. 

SKR has liked this on Instagram 😎😎😎

My baby looks so good with his swag. He was born to be a Gul Khan lead. After rejecting 3 offers, he finally chose something as strong as Agastya and is playing it so perfectly too. 

Divya kidhar ho?

joliefemme thumbnail

Wow these edits are so good. Mast wala hai yeh..

Yes I'm watching the show for this plot and only this man. He will never let his fans down smiley27

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sai ka screen presence itna strong hai that other things looks feeka in front of him🤩

LKashish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

they gave elaborate fight sequence between stalker and vishwa because the stalker wasn't the real one. He was Agastya.  You see how stalker easily overpowered viswa and left only when imlie pointed gun towards him.  They wanted to give hint that stalker is more physically powerful than vishwa as it was Agsatya  in disguise of stalker 

bold : Because Agastya imlie ki hate love marriage dobara start hogi as imlie will believe that whatever vishwa was saying about Agastya being stalker was real 🤔

Given that Imlie couldn’t even believe Agastya to be capable of vehicular manslaughter, I really hope she won’t fall for Vishwa’s words and actually think that Agastya was ever capable of killing her. 

Like she said, if Agastya wanted to kill her, why wait so long? They shared the same room for 6 months, he had plenty of opportunities. Imlie’s trust issues with Agastya are more about not being able to share her problems with him. Whether it be because she’s used to handling things alone or because she doesn’t wanna burden him with her problems. She doesn’t hold any prejudice towards him since she pretty much knows everything about him. It would be such a step back if she overlooked everything and misunderstood him so bad. 

Agastya doesn’t know much about Imlie’s past and his prejudice stems from his own childhood trauma. He doesn’t even know about Ashu. So his lack of trust often leads him to misunderstand her because she’s often like a closed book to him. But to give her such a huge sadka would be so unlike him. End of the day, he still loves her and cares for her even if he’s not fully aware of it. I hope they don’t show him forcing her to marry him, it would kind of ruin the purpose of the remarriage being their marzi. 

Edited by LKashish - 3 months ago