Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 months ago

Can someone post the BTS of sangeet here please. Did we get any BTS scenes from the cast ? And why is Gul not cutting any promo. Rajan got the shows trps up only by giving interesting promos every week. 

PSharada thumbnail

Waise there is a difference I observed today. When Imlie was rescued from the coffin and she gets the panic attack and hugs Agastya he does not hug her back. In fact he rudely pushes her away. Today when Imlie ran to Agastya and hugs him, Agastya also hugs her back. That tells me Agastya knows the secret of Imlie and why she is getting blackmailed. He knows that Imlie is doing all this because Vishwa is threatening him to fasao in jail. Somehow part of me feels that Agastya is pushing Imlie to finally blurt out that she is getting blackmailed. 

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LKashish

With the Sangeet being next, I really hope we won’t have a Vishwa and Imlie dance, if they even go through with the rasam. 

I would love another musical moment but with Imlie and her Babu. So many great songs they could choose from. Jab Koi Baat was done so beautifully, I wonder if they’d be able to top it. 

So far Vishwa has basically been less than a guest at his own wedding rituals, they better keep it that way. We thought it was gonna be Agastya and Imlie doing the rasams together vicariously through this track, but so far it’s been more focused on the masked killer. Or now August Babu playing dress up as the killer. 

Ohh and let’s see if AgasWa can go one episode without fighting like children…

Lol…..the creatives are currently smoking something. They may give us Aa dekhe Zara kis mein kitna hai dum by AgasWa and Yeh galiyaan yeh chaubara by Imlie. 

Dvls thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think the stalker we saw today is implanted by Vishwa. He wants to show imlie that Agastya is the stalker so first in yesterday day episode he showed shoes of stalker in  Agastya's room . He is a police officer so he has all things related to stalker with him. In yesterday's episode he went to his old home imlie followed him , when they both arrived there already stalker was lying on the roof, how do stalker know they are coming to Vishwa 's old house, unless he is Vishwa 's implanted man with Agastya's face mask ,the fight between stalker and Vishwa is also fake so Vishwa can take a pic of stalker to show imlie, I think Agastya already has a doubt on Vishwa that he is going to  frame him as stalker so he silently followed them I think he saw when Vishwa is taking pic of the duplicate stalker so he deleted it. I think promo mein shaadi dikha rahe Hain wo bhi Vishwa ka hi plan hoga but now Agastya became so smart and intelligent will some how bring the plan of Vishwa in front of everyone and I think marriage won't happen with anyone.

But in all this I have a doubt why don't imlie tell that the stalker attacked her kaki maa when she was so young then Agastya also a small boy , then how this stalker will be Agastya.Why don't imlie tell this to that super flop cop 🤔🤔🤔

PSharada thumbnail

https://twitter.com/purples70448051/status/1745680491565756527

Pata nahin when the team will realize this. They need to groom and style Agastya better and they are putting more focus on Vishwa who is dragging the trps. The reach has increased from 3.3 to 3.5 - so audience base is growing but the watch time is going down as the episodes are becoming more Vishwa-centric. If only the PH makes the episode more Agastya - Imlie centric then the trps will go up. Sigh. 

hurrom thumbnail

Add my name on the member list... 

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

No I think he is provoking Imlie to tell the truth. He already knows the truth as he has heard Vishwa and Imlie talking in his room. And I think he also heard when Imlie was telling Vishwa in his old house. He is provoking Imlie to yell out loud that she is okay getting blackmailed as she was saving him. Pata nahin - today's episode was very confusing for me. That is one thing the PH needs to take care of - a coherent screenplay. 

I also feel he is just pushing her to tell the truth 

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Wow these edits are so good. Mast wala hai yeh..

Yes I'm watching the show for this plot and only this man. He will never let his fans down smiley27

He is a hard worker yaar !! He is the best ♥️

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hurrom

Add my name on the member list... 

It's already on the list. See no 16 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PSharada

https://twitter.com/purples70448051/status/1745680491565756527

Pata nahin when the team will realize this. They need to groom and style Agastya better and they are putting more focus on Vishwa who is dragging the trps. The reach has increased from 3.3 to 3.5 - so audience base is growing but the watch time is going down as the episodes are becoming more Vishwa-centric. If only the PH makes the episode more Agastya - Imlie centric then the trps will go up. Sigh. 

I don't understand why they are being so stupid. They need to focus on their leads. They are lucky to have talented leads. Give them good costumes and scenes and stop showing the villian in a good light.