Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

The one good thing in today episode was the hug between Agsatya and Imlie while  vishwa was lying injured on ground . It felt very symbolic with that melancholic bgm . Like a reunion of two lovers and them being in each other arms  with villain being defeated and on ground . Don't know if the writing was done like we are interpreting or camera team and director executed like that

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Wow these edits are so good. Mast wala hai yeh..

Yes I'm watching the show for this plot and only this man. He will never let his fans down smiley27

Yup this Anurag too makes good edits and sai likes most of his edits.

@bold- Absolutely he is the reason the plot for many of πŸ’πŸ‰ fans and he surely will not let down there FD ❀

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

they gave elaborate fight sequence between stalker and vishwa because the stalker wasn't the real one. He was Agastya.  You see how stalker easily overpowered viswa and left only when imlie pointed gun towards him.  They wanted to give hint that stalker is more physically powerful than vishwa as it was Agsatya  in disguise of stalker 

bold : Because Agastya imlie ki hate love marriage dobara start hogi as imlie will believe that whatever vishwa was saying about Agastya being stalker was real πŸ€”

This is why you are needed on this AT. It makes sense what you are saying..for the very first time they showed the stalker being physically strong to overpower Vishwa. Previously even Imlie, Bulbul, Meera etc were able to win over..how many times has this stalker successfully tried to kill Imlie, hardly. I think you may be on to something. They may show Agastya forcefully marry Imlie after drugging all the baratis. 

Originally posted by: sai2311

On second thoughts, it’s fun to see Agasthya chill while Vishwa is behaving like a loser. Imagine Agasthya chilling on that roof or standing on the car when Vishwa is foolishly walking around with his gun smiley37

I got a new perspective to rewatch the episode πŸ™ˆ

The way you put this makes me see this in a different light. The stalker in recent days seemed more chill didn't he? Chilling on the roof, chilling on the top of the car. The way he also doom dabake ran after Imlie pointed the gun. It was hilarious. 

s_kavya thumbnail

@Ren - waise Special Supreme court has demanded something lol what you thinksmiley36

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_kavya

Sai ka screen presence itna strong hai that other things looks feeka in front of him🀩

He has a very good screen presence. The camera loves him re. I can't look at anything when he's on screen and I'm not saying this in a he's so handsome, can't take my eyes off kind of way. He may not be the best looker but he commands your attention. Just like SRK.

For me it wassmiley29 episode sorry but aise episodes Se are they expecting trps to rise? I don't understand they have total masala for family drama and all still this stupid stalker track going on and on smiley21i thought they will wrap up this stalker track by sunday but no seems this shadi and stalker bakwas will continue for some more timesmiley13

Anyway now days expect Sai everything is bakwas in show... Being his fan and watching show ONLY for him its gives me satisfaction that he is getting good scope to perform different things,emotions and he doing full justice to it πŸ™ŒπŸ»

I know watching the show only and only for him. Happy to see the shades he's getting to play in such a short span. 

joliefemme thumbnail

@Ren - waise Special Supreme court has demanded something lol what you thinksmiley36

I doubt supreme Court ke orders will be fulfilled. Bechara mujrim ko public se gaali padegi for not following an order he had no control over. Bura phas gaya bechara. Na ghar ka raha (iykyk) na ghat (set) ka. 

But πŸ‰ in Mumbai which is atleast part good news 🫠

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

The one good thing in today episode was the hug between Agsatya and Imlie while  vishwa was lying injured on ground . It felt very symbolic with that melancholic bgm . Like a reunion of two lovers and them being in each other arms  with villain being defeated and on ground . Don't know if the writing was done like we are interpreting or camera team and director executed like that

Yes that scenes was shot well. For a change their outfits were good and it looked aesthetic. There was a lot of pain and longing there as well. Villian toh deserves more than a few bashes for being a mood breaker. 

s_kavya thumbnail

I doubt supreme Court ke orders will be fulfilled. Bechara mujrim ko public se gaali padegi for not following an order he had no control over. Bura phas gaya bechara. Na ghar ka raha (iykyk) na ghat (set) ka. 

But πŸ‰ in Mumbai which is atleast part good news 🫠

Think 🐒 will manage somehow and will surely make his Special πŸ‰'s day more special i remember how last year he celebrated πŸ‰'s special day for whole week smiley42

Edited by s_kavya - 3 months ago
joliefemme thumbnail

Think 🐒 will manage somehow and will surely make his Special πŸ‰'s day more special i remember how last year he celebrated πŸ‰'s special day for whole week smiley42

Rest of the conversation we will do on Whatsapp 🫣 

Can't wait for Sunday, hope he gets to leave at a decent time 🀧

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This is why you are needed on this AT. It makes sense what you are saying..for the very first time they showed the stalker being physically strong to overpower Vishwa. Previously even Imlie, Bulbul, Meera etc were able to win over..how many times has this stalker successfully tried to kill Imlie, hardly. I think you may be on to something. They may show Agastya forcefully marry Imlie after drugging all the baratis. 

The way you put this makes me see this in a different light. The stalker in recent days seemed more chill didn't he? Chilling on the roof, chilling on the top of the car. The way he also doom dabake ran after Imlie pointed the gun. It was hilarious. 

bold1: Exactly . At the end of day it's gul khan show and she is notorious for showing forceful weddings.  I remember in her web series season one finale ,the hero filled heroine maang with sindoor while there was same high voltage situation in background like we are seeing in Imlie precap.  I am more sure on this fact because muje pura yakeen hai Imlie apna muh nahi kholegi regarding blackmailing so that's why Agastya has to take extreme step

bold2: The real stalker hasn't been given this much stylish entry with swag in previous sequences.  It always used to look creepy but today it wasn't.  Anyways the biggest proof is that pics only which viswa captured and Agastya deleted