Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imlie12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: joliefemme

I don't think newbies are allowed to tag. Jaldi jaldi become a groupbie so you can tag lol. 

haha i'm here every day it won't take long

imlie12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: LKashish

Agastya and Imlie are meant for eachother. There’s been so many parallels between them and divine couples. I really don’t think Surya would be her love interest. 

We saw how Surya had a crooked side to him. What if he teams up with Binni to acquire Agastya’s wealth. August Babu may be dense but he’s not stupid, Chaudhary Sweets is so dear to him that he would have failsafes to protect it after his death. Binni’s greedy motives could be revealed to the audience after she denies the contract marriage. 

Binni could pretend being good in front of the Chaudhary’s and then bring in Surya as Agastya. She could say she found him with memory loss recovering somewhere after the accident. The Chaudhary’s would feel so grateful to have their Gattu back that they wouldn’t question it too much. Imlie could be the only one who feels sceptical of Surya as fake Agastya. Her heart knows her Babu and somewhere she’d know that Surya isn’t him. They also would’ve met a few times by then so she would maybe try and gather evidence to prove her doubt. Plus Fake Agastya would deny getting married to Imlie so that would be one more challenge for her. 

Meanwhile, the real August Babu could be in a coma actually recovering somewhere. Binni and Surya could locate him at some point and keep him under surveillance. He could escape and find Imlie. We’d have a semi-reunion before Holi and they’d maybe devise a plan together to expose Surya and Binni. It’s very IB, another of Gul’s shows but I’m just throwing theories out there at this point. 

I’d rather this than a pregnancy track honestly 😂

I love this theory and would actually be really good if this was the case!