Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: livelytanu

I don't even want them to do anything with revenge family. I just want the creatives to drop this revenge track like a hot potato. 

Just like they made Dhanraj Agastya's cousin. God knows why. smiley7. That track would have been bomb. I want the revenge family to vanish in the thin air. Isse better main third angle jhel lungi. 

Third angle nai chahiye yaar. They butcher the lead ke characters to make way for third angle. No need for it. Agastya Imlie have enough issues to independently tackle rather than these stupid tracks. How I wish they continued the business rivalry track between Sonali and Agastya. They both are good actors and could be a nice parallel track for the show. 

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Third angle nai chahiye yaar. They butcher the lead ke characters to make way for third angle. No need for it. Agastya Imlie have enough issues to independently tackle rather than these stupid tracks. How I wish they continued the business rivalry track between Sonali and Agastya. They both are good actors and could be a nice parallel track for the show. 

Wanted it long back. Didn't want sonali to turn positive. I miss that grey shaded Sonali. Third angle can still bring back the focus on Imlie and Agastya. Yeh revenge track mujse jhela nahi jayega. Oh yes I don't want Viswa as the third angle definitely. 

PinkOrchid thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelytanu

Filler episode due to ITA. But not that bad. So revelation of Imlie's plan. Nothing to be worried about Agastya's long absence in the episode. Its because of ITA only. 

If Imlie doesn't speak properly then people will misunderstand na. smiley36. She doesn't talk and expects others to understand her plan? Yeh kaise possible hain? 

Dadi was rightfully suspecting Imlie. But she wasn't insulting her for a change. She begged her not to do any bad work even if they lose all the money. That was something good to hear. 

I liked the precap. Vishwa ka kya hoga! I hope August thoda ghusa maare. smiley36

BTW they are deviating from the stalker track. Bring back the focus and end it. Or drop the track. 

Why was Dadi suspecting her in the first place? She doesn’t know anything except that whatever Imlie does is wrong based on the past. Has she not learnt anything about Imlie? Is she not allowed to speak to her friends? Dadi’s own family are far from perfect yet she sits on her high horse judging Imlie, suspecting her etc without facts. At least Sonali and Shivani spoke on Imlie’s behalf but no Imlie has to go round with a big black cross over her head in that house. Also the way Dadi has been treating Agastya of late is just appalling. 

Regarding Alka, if I may just mention her, who did insult Imlie, I wish they would change the record for her, I am so bored of her spewing out the same to Imlie like she did for Agastya as well. People need to move on. The story is so stagnant with them going on and on with the same accusations.

Anyways I don’t know why the family got stressed Imlie when to the bar, it belongs to her hubby heh so they should chill😂. 

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkOrchid

Why was Dadi suspecting her in the first place? She doesn’t know anything except that whatever Imlie does is wrong based on the past. Has she not learnt anything about Imlie? Is she not allowed to speak to her friends? Dadi’s own family are far from perfect yet she sits on her high horse judging Imlie, suspecting her etc without facts. At least Sonali and Shivani spoke on Imlie’s behalf but no Imlie has to go round with a big black cross over her head in that house. Also the way Dadi has been treating Agastya of late is just appalling. 

Regarding Alka, if I may just mention her, who did insult Imlie, I wish they would change the record for her, I am so bored of her spewing out the same to Imlie like she did for Agastya as well. People need to move on. The story is so stagnant with them going on and on with the same accusations.

Anyways I don’t know why the family got stressed Imlie when to the bar, it belongs to her hubby heh so they should chill😂. 

Dadi has been super mean to Agastya since the past few days..I can understand her misunderstanding towards Imlie after the accusation on Karan and trying to trap him to marry Bulbul but Agastya ki kya galti hai ismain that she is so rude to him. 

Yes she was bad to Imlie yesterday assuming the worse from her. But I guess she did later explain that she doesn't want her to get money by singing in the bar even if they do end up losing their business. I see where she comes from as singing among drunk men isn't a noble profession, she wouldn't want that for her daughter or daughter in law. 

I was also happy to see imlie tell Dadi that for her she did her job with honesty. Imlie stands up for her profession and herself in the Amrit wala accusation too. 

I guess she will fool Agastya and let him believe she's going back to sing in the bar. Ladka bahut jealous aur possessive hone wala hai. 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why do characters keep flipping in this show?

Why is that Chachi being horrible now fake woman always knew she was too sweet to be true!

PinkOrchid thumbnail

Dadi has been super mean to Agastya since the past few days..I can understand her misunderstanding towards Imlie after the accusation on Karan and trying to trap him to marry Bulbul but Agastya ki kya galti hai ismain that she is so rude to him. This is just the thing misunderstanding and then not giving her chance to speak instead the family elders ganging up on her. To me it seems like the C family started off on humble beginnings so I’m sure they have plenty of skeletons in their closet, even if they didn’t they do have skeletons in their closet so Dadi just needs to give both Imlie and Agastya relief from all the grief. But no, a girl who marries into a family is the only one to be misunderstood continually and if the husband supports her he too is treated with contempt. 

Yes she was bad to Imlie yesterday assuming the worse from her. But I guess she did later explain that she doesn't want her to get money by singing in the bar even if they do end up losing their business. I see where she comes from as singing among drunk men isn't a noble profession, she wouldn't want that for her daughter or daughter in law. I think that has been established over and over again that the bar singing profession is not acceptable for their family but for those families who rely on it like Imlie’s they do it with honesty some may not but they can go check Imlie’s reputation there. To belittle her all the time is not on. Accept it and move on. I guess I am just tired of the family continually using it against her and like I said the story just goes round in circles when all Imlie is doing is trying to help them. She has apologised for what she said to Karan, apologised for everything else just please let them story move on. It’s already being brought down by the other peripheral stories which I just cannot watch. You know I think you said this before that she should do so much for the family, I think so too. She should just go do yoga, read books which she likes and create a business plan for her carrying business once she leaves. 

I was also happy to see imlie tell Dadi that for her she did her job with honesty. Imlie stands up for her profession and herself in the Amrit wala accusation too. Yeah it was really good she defended herself.

I guess she will fool Agastya and let him believe she's going back to sing in the bar. Ladka bahut jealous aur possessive hone wala hai. 

I don’t think she is fooling him more teasing him. Like she said she has stopped singing so he has no reason to go to extremes of making her friends jobless too but the banter between them will continue and she knows very well how to wind him up which is typical of playful couples. Love it when she winds him up as Sai plays that part really well. 

Anyways I’m just tired of the family too as you can tell

By the way, what is the bar called? 

Edited by PinkOrchid - 5 months ago
PinkOrchid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Why do characters keep flipping in this show?

Why is that Chachi being horrible now fake woman always knew she was too sweet to be true!

Imlie’s sister Bulbul and Chachi’s son Karan were apparently an item how we have no idea. He shared with his cousins he had a girlfriend who was not Bulbul so Imlie told the whole family about Bulbul and Karan however both Karan and Bulbul denied it and then Imlie was accused of trying to trap Karan into marrying Bulbul hence Chachi has flipped. 

Oh and Bulbul was pregnant with Karan’s baby however no one knows that except Imlie. She has lost the baby however. 

Edited by PinkOrchid - 5 months ago
joliefemme thumbnail

This is just the thing misunderstanding and then not giving her chance to speak instead the family elders ganging up on her. To me it seems like the C family started off on humble beginnings so I’m sure they have plenty of skeletons in their closet, even if they didn’t they do have skeletons in their closet so Dadi just needs to give both Imlie and Agastya relief from all the grief. But no, a girl who marries into a family is the only one to be misunderstood continually and if the husband supports her he too is treated with contempt. 

Oh yeah totally. All the family members do have some or the other scandal they are involved in. But ofcourse Imlie ke hi blame karna hai (trp maata ki jai). It's highly illogical they are just again and again going in circles about the accusations. I'm glad atleast they showed Agastya trust her before he misunderstood what she said. Again, I don't think Agastya is now looking down on her profession, it's more like Dadi ke orders plus as a husband he doesn't want to see her perform among drunk men to save the business. 

I think that has been established over and over again that the bar singing profession is not acceptable for their family but for those families who rely on it like Imlie’s they do it with honesty some may not but they can go check Imlie’s reputation there. To belittle her all the time is not on. Accept it and move on. I guess I am just tired of the family continually using it against her and like I said the story just goes round in circles when all Imlie is doing is trying to help them. She has apologised for what she said to Karan, apologised for everything else just please let them story move on. It’s already being brought down by the other peripheral stories which I just cannot watch. You know I think you said this before that she should do so much for the family, I think so too. She should just go do yoga, read books which she likes and create a business plan for her carrying business once she leaves. 

That's the thing, Imlie is majboor that she has to do this job and is doing it with full honesty. I'm sure if she had a better and more respectable option, she wouldn't do that either. It's not just the reputation of the family, I do see this as a sort of concern that they don't want Imlie to go back to singing at that shady place. I wish the dialogues were better written to show that this comes from a place of concern and not condescension towards her or her profession. Dadi was willing to let go off the business but didn't want Imlie going back there (again she could have used better word than Papa ka paisa or whatever). I agree she should not bend over backwards this much for this family but that's how the entire characters are written both Imlie and Agastya. How much ever this family ill treats them, they will go back to help (including Imlie ka care and concern for her own family). 

I don’t think she is fooling him more teasing him. Like she said she has stopped singing so he has no reason to go to extremes of making her friends jobless too but the banter between them will continue and she knows very well how to wind him up which is typical of playful couples. Love it when she winds him up as Sai plays that part really well. 

Yeah I meant the fooling in a teasing sort of way, to irritate and annoy him as a wife lol. It's good that this conversation will bring Agastya ka possessive nature to the front too. Then we will have the conversation around hum aapke hai kaun and agar tum Meri sach main biwi hoti. They need to address the elephant in the room which is the growing attachment and feelings towards each other. I remember reading desi theka there. I don't remember the bar name..

PinkOrchid thumbnail

This is just the thing misunderstanding and then not giving her chance to speak instead the family elders ganging up on her. To me it seems like the C family started off on humble beginnings so I’m sure they have plenty of skeletons in their closet, even if they didn’t they do have skeletons in their closet so Dadi just needs to give both Imlie and Agastya relief from all the grief. But no, a girl who marries into a family is the only one to be misunderstood continually and if the husband supports her he too is treated with contempt. 

Oh yeah totally. All the family members do have some or the other scandal they are involved in. But ofcourse Imlie ke hi blame karna hai (trp maata ki jai). It's highly illogical they are just again and again going in circles about the accusations. I'm glad atleast they showed Agastya trust her before he misunderstood what she said. Again, I don't think Agastya is now looking down on her profession, it's more like Dadi ke orders plus as a husband he doesn't want to see her perform among drunk men to save the business. Yeah he is getting to know her hence he doesn’t. Let’s hope he doesn’t revert.

I think that has been established over and over again that the bar singing profession is not acceptable for their family but for those families who rely on it like Imlie’s they do it with honesty some may not but they can go check Imlie’s reputation there. To belittle her all the time is not on. Accept it and move on. I guess I am just tired of the family continually using it against her and like I said the story just goes round in circles when all Imlie is doing is trying to help them. She has apologised for what she said to Karan, apologised for everything else just please let them story move on. It’s already being brought down by the other peripheral stories which I just cannot watch. You know I think you said this before that she should do so much for the family, I think so too. She should just go do yoga, read books which she likes and create a business plan for her carrying business once she leaves. 

That's the thing, Imlie is majboor that she has to do this job and is doing it with full honesty. I'm sure if she had a better and more respectable option, she wouldn't do that either. It's not just the reputation of the family, I do see this as a sort of concern that they don't want Imlie to go back to singing at that shady place. I wish the dialogues were better written to show that this comes from a place of concern and not condescension towards her or her profession. Dadi was willing to let go off the business but didn't want Imlie going back there (again she could have used better word than Papa ka paisa or whatever). I agree she should not bend over backwards this much for this family but that's how the entire characters are written both Imlie and Agastya. How much ever this family ill treats them, they will go back to help (including Imlie ka care and concern for her own family). Yes totally the dialogue is not always great but also the delivery. I find the family all to be harsh in how they deliver their lines even when they don’t mean to be harsh. On top of that it’s a case of lost in translation for me as I rely on subtitles to fully understand what is being said but even I know subtitles aren’t always a direct nor accurate translation.

On the note of dialogue, I have a question regarding Agastya’s aunt. Why does she always pluralise everything?

Yeah I meant the fooling in a teasing sort of way, to irritate and annoy him as a wife lol. It's good that this conversation will bring Agastya ka possessive nature to the front too. Then we will have the conversation around hum aapke hai kaun and agar tum Meri sach main biwi hoti. They need to address the elephant in the room which is the growing attachment and feelings towards each other. I remember reading desi theka there. I don't remember the bar name.. Thanks. Let’s hope they start to address the elephant in the room otherwise I’m off to search for an actual elephant on a nice long safari!!😂

joliefemme thumbnail

Yesterday I was left confused after the Dadi Imlie conversation as well. I'm fluent in Hindi but trust me I think the dialogues were off yesterday. After the entire scene happened I realized Dadi was probably coming from a place of worry and not mocking her. A lot of the times I zone out during such heavy duty Trp scenes even Imlie preachy scenes but yesterday her reply to Dadi was short and to the point which didn't feel extra. 

I think you mean his aunt says HUM? I guess some people used the HUM version instead of MAIN in their pronouns. It's a way of speaking I suppose. Just like you can use either TU, TUM or AAP to refer to a person you talk to(?).