The Vaccine War Movie Sucha Inspiring Story

sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

I missed the movie in theaters but today when I watched I was in awe. 

Why this movie didn't work ?

It has such an inspiring story with such perfect screenplay. 

Its hard to believe this movie was box office disaster. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail

Because ain’t nobody interested in watching three hour Poojapath for supreme leader 

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I won't watch it at least for a few years after seeing the second wave in India.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Because ain’t nobody interested in watching three hour Poojapath for supreme leader 

Don't want to get political, but I know this ain't truth(there are people who are willing to watch). This movie, I feel didn't work because it doesn't feel real. Media and govt was hostile towards people during COVID, yet the movie just makes it look like it's media's fault (atleast the liberal section of it, which is far from the truth. The right siding media spent months on Sushant's case, and giving space for Ramdev Baba to promote Coronil as a medicine to cure Corona) People didn't forget that, and ain't getting swept with all the IVs Vivek aand Nana Patekar did with all right wing media. 

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 5 months ago
Petrichor80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Don't want to get political, but I know this ain't truth(there are people who are willing to watch). This movie, I feel didn't work because it doesn't feel real. Media and govt was hostile towards people during COVID, yet the movie just makes it look like it's media's fault (atleast the liberal section of it, which is far from the truth. The right siding media spent months on Sushant's case, and giving space for Ramdev Baba to promote Coronil as a medicine to cure Corona) People didn't forget that, and ain't getting swept with all the IVs Vivek aand Nana Patekar did with all right wing media. 

Were too afraid to show the government then? Based on comments I have seen online I don't think most people are ready to watch content with the pandemic yet.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

Were too afraid to show the government then? Based on comments I have seen online I don't think most people are ready to watch content with the pandemic yet.

May be, kaala paani to is almost a pandemic but seems to be well received, though it's in a dystopian world and about a Fiction disease.

I can't watch bheed, it feels so real that I can't 

Petrichor80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

May be, kaala paani to is almost a pandemic but seems to be well received, though it's in a dystopian world and about a Fiction disease.

I can't watch bheed, it feels so real that I can't 

Thanks! :) I will add kaala paani to my list of shows in the future. 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Watched it yesterday..such n inspiring story..this movie will find it's audience on OTT.

And that's true..people r hesitant to revisit corona days..the fear, negativity, uncertainty about the future..it took a toll on everyone..so when the country is returning back to normal lifestyle.. audience may not be open to revisit this recent past.

But it's a must watch