Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

I put Abhishek on this list because I believe he's gotten a big leg up from nepotism and he has benefited from it for the longest time along with Bobby Deol. It's been 23 years since his debut, and he hasn't really delivered a major hit on his own. Yet, he keeps getting offers for movies and series, and I think that'll continue. He's not particularly remarkable as an actor either. He might not get on your nerves like Sonam or Katrina, but he's not someone to watch out for either.

whys bobby in this list hes a better actor especially action star and ca do emotional scenes well too

watch tango charlie, bardhasth, badal movie of bobby deol he can definetly act if given script and scenes  

only thing he does not understand PR/sales like others in 90s and early 2000s 

Instead tushar kapoor, fardeen khan etc should be on list 

And salman khan is worst actor than bobby and abhishek both have you seen salman crying or emotional acting you do not know hes crying or laughing 

Atleast abhishekh and bobby can do serious and emotional acting well 

Problem with abhishek and bobby is same - both have very powerful fathers who were very big super stars for decades. Even SRK cannot fill these two shoes forget abhishekh and bobby deol. Bobby deol also has sunny deol the super star of 90s to compete with. If bobby and abhishekh were outiders may be we would say they are good actors. ow we compare them to their towering fathers/brother and hence we find them not as charistamic good as them. 

Salman, amir, SRK just got lucky that no actor from their family so no comparison happened they survived initital 15 years of horrible acting 

I mean salman still cannot at after 35 years

Amir from 1986 to 2001 lagaan and earth and sarfarosh was not really known as actor 

SRK hams so much imagine if he was AB or dharam son all would make fun of him 

Since audience had no one to compare them to they got saved actually or they also are no great actors lie bobby/abhishek or similar caliber 

OK SRk started as negative hero but bobby deol in ashram/hostel etc proved he can do negative role really well if given a script just like SRK. Indeed i doubt SRk could do ashram role as good as bobby deol 

Same way in class of 83 bobby did a serious police officer role like talash/sarfarosh of amir khan and did a good job 

Problem is in 90s bobby or abhishekh never got roles that suited them directors who could use them properly - if like 3 khans they got those movies like a DDLH or HAHK or Sarfarosh and talash may be bobby deol or abhshek or akshay khanna would do equal well acting who knows?   

But by time bobby deol/abhishek debuted already 4 khans ajay devgan sunny and govinda were established could not really find footing or roles. Imagine 7 top heroes there you are 8th and 9th hero to be considered for a role so you never get those good roles or movies as camps are already there 

What saved hrithik from 6 or 7 flops was his father was director/producer and good at direction unlike AB Sr/dharam 

Edited by myviewprem - 6 months ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So Abhishek is included but not Esha Deol 

Remember the disappointed Pak fan meme guy? He is a manager ...

bollyqueen0 thumbnail

^^ Oh or did you mean the current people who are still acting smiley6 In that case, disappointment canceled.

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tushar, Fardeen and Esha Deol are no longer active.  

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is a terribly difficult question. All of them rank on the somewhere on the scale of "worst and lousy". smiley36

I think all of them have some skills that are pluses except for Ananya. AB Jr., has good diction, quick wit; liked Bobby in Gupt; Sonam has good sense of fashion - there hasn't been one movie where she's terribly dressed; Arjun was great in Ishqzaade; Tiger dances well; Jhanvi dances well too, she's good in Kathak. 

Ananya is literally a talentless hack. Neither can act or less. She always has this face in emotional scenes like she's smelled a terrible fart and is hiding it from others. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Tushar, Fardeen and Esha Deol are no longer active.  

Cause they were lousier than anyone 

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Cause they were lousier than anyone 

Duh!

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Only 16 percent for Tiger Showoff?! I'm shook

bollyqueen0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Only 16 percent for Tiger Showoff?! I'm shook

AHK is winning the poll. I'm so sorry. I'm here for you if you need.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abhishekh B.. Atleast Arjun Kapoor is the lady killer in movie titles, while AB junior is not even movies anymore. Also, I hate him, so much, more because he was pitted against Hrithik and people ignored Hrithik for this lazy and lame B family heir who neither has look, nor talent and not even movies now. Also he is more in news because of saas bahu sazish between Aish and his mom, he is the ahem ji of Bollywood.