Poll

The worst product of Nepotism?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

To the disappointment of the forum, I haven't included Alia Bhatt or anyone I believe has proven themselves beyond just being a product of nepotism. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think Abhishek is also a misfit in this list .. atleast he can act to some extent as opposed to these blocks of wood

FatalFlaw thumbnail

I put Abhishek on this list because I believe he's gotten a big leg up from nepotism and he has benefited from it for the longest time along with Bobby Deol. It's been 23 years since his debut, and he hasn't really delivered a major hit on his own. Yet, he keeps getting offers for movies and series, and I think that'll continue. He's not particularly remarkable as an actor either. He might not get on your nerves like Sonam or Katrina, but he's not someone to watch out for either.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

अर्जुन कपूर hands down on him।।

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sare Kapoors. Arjun, Sonam, Janhavi. Sab ke sab bekar. smiley11

Haven't seen Khushi's work. But I am sure, she is going to be like her siblings! smiley15

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

You asked 2 questions, one in Title and one in Main post. 

Lousiest- Based on whatever I watched in 2 states movie, Arjun kapoor looked sleepy.. I'm not sure if his face has sleepy appearance in general or he himself is sleepy person in general... Overall comes across as Lousiest based on onscreen.. (Offscreen I know nothing about him) 

For worst product - In terms of acting? Then I must say I have not watched single acting clip of Tiger shroff so Idk about his acting, so delete him. In remaining ones I feel Jahnavi and Ananya pandey compete with each other in terms of worst acting. Jahnavi's "I lovyweew" in Dhadak song and Ananya's rubbing her eyes when hero shouted  I love you looked Oscar level fake acting. So the girls won the day for today. 

Edited by Newbird - 6 months ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

All of them smiley37 Abhishek atleast was somewhat decent in some movies but the rest nope smiley21

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I have not watched anything related to Bobby deol's acting too,so Idk about him, so I deleted him along with Tiger shroff. 

FatalFlaw thumbnail

I feel like Abhishek and Bobby Deol kind of embody the whole nepotism thing at its worst. It's like they can keep coming back to the movies no matter how many flops they've had, and they don't seem to mind taking super long breaks and then scoring good roles and movies. I mean, I get it, Jahnvi and Ananya aren't exactly the best to watch on screen, but they're still pretty new to the game. Sonam, on the other hand, did take a break, but who knows how long that'll last?

For some, Abhishek maybe tolerable as an actor, but seriously, is it really hard to find someone as good or better than him? What has he really brought to the industry after being in it for 23 years? It's not like he's breaking box office records or anything, and it's not like he's got some unique charm. Directors and producers only cast him because he's Amitabh Bachchan's son and the same goes for Bobby Deol because he's Dharmendra's son.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I would think there's even worse people than these 7. People who have never seen a HIT in their life but still work 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 6 months ago