Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

You can block people from qouting you on the forum? Didn't know that. Supari_Khala, I just quoted you twice, that's it, I don't know how that's causing your notifications to go wild.

Edited by zara321 - 9 months ago
zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

Zara..I wrote my posts for you .Leave them.They are in pain. Nasty blinds ,just show suffering.They have no impact.It is just release.

Yeh you're right, and there is no point trying to talk to people who don't even want to consider a different side or any logic/reasoning.

1274961 thumbnail

I looked into the post history of the person who posted this reddit tea. Just yesterday they posted something about Shweta that they heard from their friend's father, and today they have some more tea. I am skeptical about how much to believe. Hopefully FOD doesn't take inspiration from this and start posting tea on reddit in the new year smiley36

Edited by Petrichor80 - 9 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: RedAmaranth

Number 3 could be anyone who drinks... Ajay is most likely

Everybody drinks smiley36

Baap re.......I wouldn't accuse anyone of throwing a rape threat....unless I have solid proof......Rape is not only the most brutal crime against women....it is equally brutal if a man is accused of it falsely....

I wish people would not throw around rape threats loosely in a blind....

Imagine someone innocent being accused of throwing a rape threat *shivers*

Guys please don't accuse anyone of giving a rape threat ....based on a blind....You know how this forum works....you say a gossip/lie 10 times and it will be deemed as truth.....it is not fair to anyone...

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

It doesn't hurt anyone to guess. It is up to each person whether they believe it or not.

These create rumors.....why guess about something serious like rape....

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

It can be completely fake. People are quick to believe blinds.

Same thing happened to Sushant. He got accused of sexual abuse which turned out to be fake. It cost his life.

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

It can be completely fake. People are quick to believe blinds.

Same thing happened to Sushant. He got accused of sexual abuse which turned out to be fake. It cost his life.

and that’s why it is so dangerous, people thinking it is harmless and just a fun game need to understand that it’s not funny, these stars are human beings and no matter what your biases are or who your fave is, these stars don’t deserve to have blinds and rumours made up about them about such things or about anything, it can have serious effects on their lives and mental health

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Yea. I can’t find that thread either but I saw this in one of the comments. Not sure why any random user would make up something like this, with a photo no less, unless it actually happened. Also, they just opened a thread solely to discuss Ranveer’s problematic stories. Apparently, Jim Sarbh called him out for being a phony. Another thing I learned today.

IMG_0505.jpeg

Jim sarbh himself is questionable. He made a weird rape joke in the past.

https://youtu.be/S3esSmiwovg?si=CTtwPgs0uhadV7Pp