Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 months ago

- Agastya is dull. He’s not going to survive against Ibrahim Ali Khan whose a stud 

- Khushi, lacks confidence but her face looks less plastic than I imagined, so that’s good 

- Suhana, she sounds like a smoker and looks terrible. She makes Alia look like a beauty queen  

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The anchor is incompetent. What the hell was he saying" they are walking"? smiley29 sab swasthya log chalte hai. Besides none of then is a star.

Idiot- Farah Khan style. smiley36

Agastya as Archie, he was polite and spoke fine. He is so similar to Abhishek Bachchan. 

Khushi came across as being bratty and gave me vibes off Kajol. She as Betty is a miscast, to me she could have played Veronica. 

Vedang as Reggie is ok. Rest is what rule he had and how he acts. 

Dot has good voice, not sure about acting. Too thin. 

Mihir as Jughead, again didn't quite find him relatable. 

His struggle is making Rajma? smiley13kaha ae aate hai ye log. 

Yuvraj as Dilton  , inconsequential when star kids are there. 

Wonder why they didn't have Moose's character? He is more prominent in the comics. 

Suhana does speak well. It's not nice thing to say but she doesn't look good. At least not for a glamorous one. In the still pic/ montage shown on the screen, she looks scary! She can do horror movies. Not meaning in bad way, just like Urmila did. This may work well. 

To summarize, they ruined Archies for me. ☹️😖

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Suhana does speak well. It's not nice thing to say but she doesn't look good. At least not for a glamorous one. In the still pic/ montage shown on the screen, she looks scary! She can do horror movies. Not meaning in bad way, just like Urmila did. This may work well. 

Urmila was still sexy though and had this womanly vibe to her. Suhana is just downright awful. However just like Alia I’m sure we will be forced to accept her. Suddenly Janhvi, Ananya and Sara seem not so bad smiley36

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

The outsiders definitely seemed more confident than star kids.  They had better anecdotes and presence as well.  

I loved Dot. Very easy going, very well spoken and confident. And beautiful voice.  After her Yuvraj seemed the most confident and relaxed but he was also on stage the least amount of time.  Mihir and Vedant seemed pretty at ease too.  Suhana is very well spoken as well. Agastya definitely lacks his grandfather and uncle’s eloquence.  Both Khushi and Agastya lack charm.  It will be interesting to see if they stand out in anyway in the movie because at this event both were rather dull.  

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Agastya looks more like his mamu than his own parents. He’s fine looking but he looks just like the other actor mihir… Vedang looks away too much like Ranveer 

They all are bland… nothing about them stood out 

is the movie in Hindi or English? Why was the whole interaction in English?

dot seemed like the most interesting one from the teaser but in this video nothing about her stood out 

Khushi dress was really pretty. She’s so young and already has so much done on her face…. She looks like anabelle the doll :/

Suhana spoke better than the rest but that was hardly an achievement. She’s not a conventionally beautiful BW girl so I hope she better be rani or tabu level good at acting or there is not much hope for her 

I do appreciate her sticking to her natural skin tone unlike every other person in BW who is on glutha drips

Also I feel these nepos and evne the two token outsiders are being way too much micromanaged… all their appearances seem very very controlled, with specific questions being asked.. way too sheltered…. Inmein say koi Ek bhi stand out Nahin karta… inn sab ko mila bhi lo tu Aryan khan still has more swag and better star presence… what a waste by having him behind the cameras 

I haven’t watched a Zoya film that I hate so I’m hoping she knows what she is doing… from the teaser and the bits we saw of the movie, it looks very aesthetically done with it comes to videography, costumes and getting the era right…