Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

There is nothing wrong with Suhana looking exactly like SRK. I think the issue is that most people are expecting an SRK from her when she is her own person. Hrithik might be one of the only star kid who had the best debut. It is going to take at least 3-4 films for Suhana to be known as Suhana Khan and for people to stop looking at her as SRK. 

Hrithik didn’t had the best debut, he ENSURED that he had the best debut. He paid attention and he worked her to make his debut the best, there’s sth called ‘Hardwork’ and some star kids thankfully understands the assignment.

Also Hrithik’s father wasn’t a SRK or Amitab Bacchan, the man had serious money to pay back had his debut flopped 

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Suhana and Aryan’s careers will be similar to Ab jr’s, always under their father’s shadow

I think that's why Aryan doesn't want to be in front of the camera. As a director he might have a chance of being successful considering that he will have an endless budget and network to hire the best

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Zoya is smart, she knew that what great actors she have to launch that’s why instead of putting effort and making separate films to launch them, ek hi saath mei 3 useless nepo kids ko launch kardiya, everyone will go down together and save the viewers from future solo projects, fingers crossed. 

Zoya should now focus on ZNMD2 atleast all those Nepos are amazing to watch m, bring back the boys smiley16

bips thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Hrithik didn’t had the best debut, he ENSURED that he had the best debut. He paid attention and he worked her to make his debut the best, there’s sth called ‘Hardwork’ and some star kids thankfully understands the assignment.

Also Hrithik’s father wasn’t a SRK or Amitab Bacchan, the man had serious money to pay back had his debut flopped 

All of the recent kids debuting are so focussed on looking like a certain way that they don't seem to even bother with learning the craft of acting. 

And why should they... they get guaranteed 5-6 films before they even step in.. and if even one turns out to be hit they can milk it for another 2 years... and in the meantime they earn crores from ads and social media collabs

bips thumbnail

Zoya is smart, she knew that what great actors she have to launch that’s why instead of putting effort and making separate films to launch them, ek hi saath mei 3 useless nepo kids ko launch kardiya, everyone will go down together and save the viewers from future solo projects, fingers crossed. 

Zoya should now focus on ZNMD2 atleast all those Nepos are amazing to watch m, bring back the boys smiley16

As much as the actors were bad, zoya was equally if not more awful.  The biggest fault lies with her. I can't believe this is the same person who has directed some of my fav movies. Has she forgotten filmmaking completely?

I'm not sure i want to watch znmd2 after this wreck.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

All of the recent kids debuting are so focussed on looking like a certain way that they don't seem to even bother with learning the craft of acting. 

And why should they... they get guaranteed 5-6 films before they even step in.. and if even one turns out to be hit they can milk it for another 2 years... and in the meantime they earn crores from ads and social media collabs

I think it’s more about the passion you’ve for the art, star kids like Hrithik, Ranbir, Devgan have legendary performances and despite having the privilege they do work hard even when some of them are 50 years old, that’s called taking their work seriously.

I despise everything about Animal but there’s no denial that Ranbir gave his hundred percent, Hrithik is probably the last superstar, I remember his films in 2002 flopped and he came back in a better than before scenario, heck he defeated Bacchan and Chopra heirs and ruled it, so yeah they also had blockbusters but they didn’t stop.

I feel more than the nepo kids now, their parents are responsible for this chaos, like imagine SRK being the gold standard of success is not stopping his daughter to make movies knowing she’s not ready or capable of doing it? And if trolling happens then it’s the viewers fault? 

I think every generation have such great nepo stars that Bollywood gets convinced that we will have a sunny deol or  we will have a Hrithik Roshan again.

Let’s not even talk about Salman and Aamir Khan because they’re legendary and nobody hates the fact that they’re nepo kids because they completely justified their stardom and so did the others I mentioned above. 

I hope suhana stops acting because trolling isn’t stopping and no her father can’t stop it too

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

The way Zoya is going working with these nepo babies, I want to tell her that...I don't want ke yeh zindagi dobara mile smiley36

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I think that's why Aryan doesn't want to be in front of the camera. As a director he might have a chance of being successful considering that he will have an endless budget and network to hire the best

He knows he would not have success either. The only people who are rooting for Aryan instead of Suhana to be in films are the lusty fangirls who just want a young SRK to drool over. 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

As much as the actors were bad, zoya was equally if not more awful.  The biggest fault lies with her. I can't believe this is the same person who has directed some of my fav movies. Has she forgotten filmmaking completely?

I'm not sure i want to watch znmd2 after this wreck.

I’m her defense she didn’t had a farhan aktar, a abhay drop or a hrithik Roshan or a priyanka chopra. A director’s vision is limited to the capacity of actors. 

I’m sure Luck by chance or ZNMD wouldn’t be the movies had she casted these kids as Imran, Arjun and Kabir, as much as her direction is praiseworthy it also depends on the quality of actors.

Just imagine Arjun Kapoor, sonam or Ananya in kuch kuch hota hai, would it ever get the iconic status despite KJO being at his best, we all know how the same guy delivered a SOTY smiley36

I hope Zoya learnt a lesson irrespective of Dil chahta hai or ZNMD sequels. Even though I wish I would get atleast one of it

Edited by MiVida_Messi - 5 months ago