Suhana Khan gets badly trolled her for her performance in Archies - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

hah next lot of nepo kids will be even worse than this lot and people will be like "i have a new found appreciation for Suhana etc etc "

its like every new nepo kid is worse than the one before..and the strictly average to below average from 10-20 years ago are now hailed as Thespians..

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

When shanaya makes her debut then same people will find suhana Khan as diva 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Hrithik didn’t had the best debut, he ENSURED that he had the best debut. He paid attention and he worked her to make his debut the best, there’s sth called ‘Hardwork’ and some star kids thankfully understands the assignment.

Also Hrithik’s father wasn’t a SRK or Amitab Bacchan, the man had serious money to pay back had his debut flopped 

Hrithik debut was kaho na pyaar hai and it was superhit

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

There is nothing wrong with Suhana looking exactly like SRK. I think the issue is that most people are expecting an SRK from her when she is her own person. Hrithik might be one of the only star kid who had the best debut. It is going to take at least 3-4 films for Suhana to be known as Suhana Khan and for people to stop looking at her as SRK. 

Thank you smiley27

The shitstorm is something I expected...it already was clear from the comments of Suhana's first professional photoshooting...Can it even get worse? (but this, too, shall pass...right?)

There are many who are at the ready to eat Aryan alive (they still have to wait, though...and will only get their pay in - maybe - some months)

There is not much anymore that can be done to demean SRK and his family...and I guess, none of them will 'crack under pressure'... I suppose, AbRam just now gets prepared for future shit thrown at him.

Fortunately, there is the possibility to reject a certain kind of negativity, to distinguish between about what one could ponder about to evolve and about what one just thinks 'oh, poor folks, so much personal frustration to vent' (which includes also the paying and the paid ones...from high positions to low ones)...

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

There are many who are at the ready to eat Aryan alive (they still have to wait, though...and will only get their pay in - maybe - some months)

I think this is why he doesn't want to join the film industry. Not in front of the camera anyway. He knows what is coming. 

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joannna

Suhana with her money plus background could have gotten into any kind of career but she chose this so she has to be ready for all kinds of feedback.

Ha ha, she is...since years...

Yes, being a female Srk isn’t helping her at all. First of all Srk is not a conventionally good looking but that man has a charm that no one can match and we have grown to love him. It is definitely a bane for Suhana coz srk is not some yesteryear actor, even today he is very much prominent and part of big ticket films. So to see a shorter feminine version of him in a wig is very off putting and can’t take the image out of mind somehow.

Ha ha (again!)...it's  y o u r   c h o i c e  to see her like that (or to label her like that just to jump on the bandwagon)

Films are a visual medium and it’s important for the actors to be visually appealing but Suhana just doesn’t have the x factor.

No, it is  n o t  (the "appealing" part is a personal perception...and it would be impossible to fit every personal perception...so better to love what one is) ... fortunately ShahRukh - also in this kind of prejudice - didn't succumb to please others smiley20

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Suhana is not easy on eyes. Her look in the movie was terrible. Her body language didn't help either. Her posture is trashy and closeups were jarring as her teeth set was too big for her puny face. She can keep trying like Ghajini but I ain't watching her ever again.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Suhana is not easy on eyes. Her look in the movie was terrible. Her body language didn't help either. Her posture is trashy and closeups were jarring as her teeth set was too big for her puny face. She can keep trying like Ghajini but I ain't watching her ever again.

Does this mean you will not be watching the movie where she teams up with SRK?

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: elim

I can confirm most of them haven't seen the movie. Using Suhana's name for clout n cheap money from X. 

smiley20

It always guarantees clicks/readers to mention SRK (how randomly that may be)...since some years also mentioning Aryan and Suhana sells - the best when using current bandwagons smiley2 (in politics, one would call those people 'gullible voters')... what does one call them in forums and (social) media?

However I can appreciate a well reasoned opinion (negative or positive)...and I've read some (and I'm happy that those people exist in this forum)...otherwise I see posts just as a personal take and either agree or reject it or oppose with my own opinion. Smiley's rants about Suhana, e.g., I learned to scroll over...nothing anymore that warrants my attention smiley21

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Even Raveena Tandon had enough sense to only diss Khushi and Agastya but not Suhana.